Saturday, November 17, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Trash eaters."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

RPGs...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue May 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Follow up.

"Robotech" Kickstarter Completes Campaign After Raising Almost $1.5 Million

Palladium Book's Kickstarter campaign to crowd-fund strategy battle game Robotech RPG Tactics, based on the localized version of The Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross and Genesis Climber MOSPEADA closed on May 20th. It met its goal three hours after its April 18th launch and went on to raise $1,442,312, really proving that Robotech fans are dedicated and/or have a healthy amount of disposable income.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue May 21, 2013 6:30 pm

This thread really makes me miss my group that used to get together on Sunday nights to play D&D. :-(

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue May 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Grayson wrote:This thread really makes me miss my group that used to get together on Sunday nights to play D&D. :-(

Sorry.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue May 21, 2013 6:46 pm

sdsichero wrote:Sorry.

It's ok. :P

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue May 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Grayson wrote:
It's ok. :P

Are you thinking to look into D&D Next (or whatever they call it)?

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue May 21, 2013 7:21 pm

sdsichero wrote:Are you thinking to look into D&D Next (or whatever they call it)?

Probably not. Unfortunately, I think my D&D days are in the past now. Plus, I can't really say that I was a fan of 4th Edition, so I am not very eager to see what they have in store for the next edition.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue May 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Grayson wrote:
Probably not. Unfortunately, I think my D&D days are in the past now. Plus, I can't really say that I was a fan of 4th Edition, so I am not very eager to see what they have in store for the next edition.

OK :(

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue May 21, 2013 7:36 pm

sdsichero wrote:OK :(

Oh...now I made you sad. This has become a vicious cycle! :cry:

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue May 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Grayson wrote:
Oh...now I made you sad. This has become a vicious cycle! :cry:

It's okay. I always roll natural 1's

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue May 21, 2013 7:50 pm

sdsichero wrote:It's okay. I always roll natural 1's

I got lucky, I didn't roll natural 1's very often. Plus, I can't remember what the ability was called but my favorite character that I used to play had a feat or class ability that allowed me to reroll a bad throw once per day, which came in quite handy just in case a pesky natural 1 snuck up on me.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Huh. I bought the Mekton stuff when it was a commercial product. Now the creator turned to Kickstarter for another installment...

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1888572386/mekton-zero

Wisdom000

rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:06 am

Ah Mekton, R.Talsorians other big product besides Cyberpunk...

Speaking of Cyberpunk, I just recently Updated Datafortress 2020 with some Massive updates.. (man I miss Strict)

http://datafortress2020.oliwy.net/

Oh, and a while back I created this Map for Night City..:
http://datafortress2020.oliwy.net/night ... mated.html

Wisdom000

rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:09 am

Grayson wrote:

Well, not only is DnD Next its own system, somehow they are promising that you will also be able to use any of the previous systems to run it... so if you still dig d20, or basic, or D&D or even Pathfinder, you can just break out the old stuff and be on your merry way. To promote this concept they are actually re-releasing old modules from previous editions... it would be a lot neater for me if I gave a fig about fantasy, or DnD, but its still kinda cool...

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:42 am

Wisdom000 wrote:Ah Mekton, R.Talsorians other big product besides Cyberpunk...

Speaking of Cyberpunk, I just recently Updated Datafortress 2020 with some Massive updates.. (man I miss Strict)

http://datafortress2020.oliwy.net/

Oh, and a while back I created this Map for Night City..:
http://datafortress2020.oliwy.net/night ... mated.html

Cool.

How's your interest in Cyberpunk 2077? It's taking a while...

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:43 am

Wisdom000 wrote:Well, not only is DnD Next its own system, somehow they are promising that you will also be able to use any of the previous systems to run it... so if you still dig d20, or basic, or D&D or even Pathfinder, you can just break out the old stuff and be on your merry way. To promote this concept they are actually re-releasing old modules from previous editions... it would be a lot neater for me if I gave a fig about fantasy, or DnD, but its still kinda cool...

It's also a system with no street date :x

I like both fantasy and sci-fi. Hey this month you can pick up Appleseed XIII and the next Ghost in the Shell (Arise) starts up in Japan...

leave a comment with facebook