Thursday, April 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Still Kardashian free!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Rumor: Del Toro to Make Justice League Dark Movie?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:13 am

Del Toro doing that movie sounds awesome.

Constantine is an okay movie, not great. enjoyable and entertaining. The problem is that the guy in the movie is not John Constantine. As a result comic geeks hate it. It is a case, like Wanted and the upcoming Parker movie, where it would have been easier, cheaper and better just to leave the licensing out of it and make the completely different shit you were going to anyhow cause it is the names that end up vilifying the work.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:30 am

StaticVic wrote:
lol your exactly right. I was 12 or 13 when it came out and didn't even know he was a DC character back then. on the commercial I saw Neo killin monsters & demons with guns and I was like 'cOOL i wanna see that shit" it wasn't until several years later I found out lol. but I do remember liking the movie alot thats why I don't want them to change the actor. I'm already used to him & his coolness lol. even though he's an emotionless actor.

was it that you didn't like the movie or the actor or both? maybe u didn't like the way they portrayed the character Constantine

the thing is... the "Constantine" in the movie wasn't the Constantine that people love. The "real" character is a blond haired, chain smoking British guy, NOT Neo.

dairydead

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby dairydead » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 am

StaticVic wrote:
lol your exactly right. I was 12 or 13 when it came out and didn't even know he was a DC character back then. on the commercial I saw Neo killin monsters & demons with guns and I was like 'cOOL i wanna see that shit" it wasn't until several years later I found out lol. but I do remember liking the movie alot thats why I don't want them to change the actor. I'm already used to him & his coolness lol. even though he's an emotionless actor.

was it that you didn't like the movie or the actor or both? maybe u didn't like the way they portrayed the character Constantine

There's no way. That would put you in your 20s, and i refuse to believe that you are that old

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:51 pm

dairydead wrote:
There's no way. That would put you in your 20s, and i refuse to believe that you are that old

lol why? i'm 22....23 this Feb

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:56 am

I bought Constantine about 10 years ago and haven't opened it up. I'm just terrified to.

Constantine was modeled after Sting. Sting is not Ted.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 am

Not going to happen, none of these DC movies ever do.

leave a comment with facebook