Advertisement

Rumor: Del Toro to Make Justice League Dark Movie?

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 20 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Re: Rumor: Del Toro to Make Justice League Dark Movie?

Postby thefourthman » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:13 am

Del Toro doing that movie sounds awesome.

Constantine is an okay movie, not great. enjoyable and entertaining. The problem is that the guy in the movie is not John Constantine. As a result comic geeks hate it. It is a case, like Wanted and the upcoming Parker movie, where it would have been easier, cheaper and better just to leave the licensing out of it and make the completely different shit you were going to anyhow cause it is the names that end up vilifying the work.

Advertisement

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 326 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:30 am

StaticVic wrote:
lol your exactly right. I was 12 or 13 when it came out and didn't even know he was a DC character back then. on the commercial I saw Neo killin monsters & demons with guns and I was like 'cOOL i wanna see that shit" it wasn't until several years later I found out lol. but I do remember liking the movie alot thats why I don't want them to change the actor. I'm already used to him & his coolness lol. even though he's an emotionless actor.

was it that you didn't like the movie or the actor or both? maybe u didn't like the way they portrayed the character Constantine

the thing is... the "Constantine" in the movie wasn't the Constantine that people love. The "real" character is a blond haired, chain smoking British guy, NOT Neo.

dairydead
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 74 posts

Postby dairydead » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 am

StaticVic wrote:
lol your exactly right. I was 12 or 13 when it came out and didn't even know he was a DC character back then. on the commercial I saw Neo killin monsters & demons with guns and I was like 'cOOL i wanna see that shit" it wasn't until several years later I found out lol. but I do remember liking the movie alot thats why I don't want them to change the actor. I'm already used to him & his coolness lol. even though he's an emotionless actor.

was it that you didn't like the movie or the actor or both? maybe u didn't like the way they portrayed the character Constantine

There's no way. That would put you in your 20s, and i refuse to believe that you are that old
The Firelord to Hawk's Galactus

StaticVic
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Lavish Life style
Formerly: Teflon Don

Postby StaticVic » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:51 pm

dairydead wrote:
There's no way. That would put you in your 20s, and i refuse to believe that you are that old

lol why? i'm 22....23 this Feb
"I think they want us to come and find them." - Dr. Elizabeth Shaw

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: Bear du jour

Postby Chesscub » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:56 am

I bought Constantine about 10 years ago and haven't opened it up. I'm just terrified to.

Constantine was modeled after Sting. Sting is not Ted.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 am

Not going to happen, none of these DC movies ever do.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum