Sunday, June 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

SDCC: No Hank Pym in Avengers 2

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:22 am

Irredeemable Ant-Man is not Scott Lang Redeemed Ant-Man nor Hank Pym Original Ant-Man.
User avatar

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:26 am

And more Hawkeye in an Ultron movie? :roll: :? :smt011

There should be less Hawkeye, Whedon...
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:31 am

GOSD wrote:And more Hawkeye in an Ultron movie? :roll: :? :smt011

There should be less Hawkeye, Whedon...


Amen, brother.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:33 am

GOSD wrote:And more Hawkeye in an Ultron movie? :roll: :? :smt011

There should be less Hawkeye, Whedon...


Bubba?

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:34 am

Bring the Black Widow film. All Scarlett in leather/rubber and less plus action. :smt007
User avatar

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:38 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:
Bubba?


He agrees too.

Seriously, what the fuck is Clint going to do against Ultron? Use harsh language? Dumb, dumb, dumb. :smt013

Me thinks Whedon wants to polish Hawkeye's knob.... :groucho: :smt007
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:41 am

GOSD wrote:
He agrees too.

Seriously, what the fuck is Clint going to do against Ultron? Use harsh language? Dumb, dumb, dumb. :smt013

Me thinks Whedon wants to polish Hawkeye's knob.... :groucho: :smt007


Not that Black Widow will be any more effective against Ultron but everyone just want to stare at Scar-Joe.
User avatar

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:42 am

Cat-Scratch wrote:Bring the Black Widow film. All Scarlett in leather/rubber and less plus action. :smt007


She needs to lose 20 lbs and use her Widow bracelets more. Plus, be more confident. She's a fucking spy!

I wish that they had used someone else with a Russian accent. Scarlet's a poor Black Widow. :smt009

Sorry Cat.
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:44 am

I still think the accent thing is a weak argument against her. She is a spy. She SHOULDN'T have an accent. That defeats the purpose.
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:44 am

bkthomson wrote:
You are correct about Ant-Man it is post Avengers 2.


Allegedly, the Incredible Hulk movie is set before Iron Man.

They COULD (not that I think they would) do something similar with Avengers 2/Ant Man. It'd be kinda ironic if, after the credits we hear something like:

"Whatcha got there, Pym?"
"Check it out, Tony, I've designed a new AI! It's like JARVIS but capable of even higher reasoning. I'm calling it ULTRON and it's going to change the world!"
*Cue audience reaction, having seen Ultron attacking in Avengers 2*


Really the Tony angle is the most suited for Ultron. I've seen some posts on other places giving a possible theory of busted Iron Man Armor with corrupted J.A.R.V.I.S. AI.


There's PLENTY of busted Iron Man armors after IM3...
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:45 am

GOSD wrote:
She needs to lose 20 lbs and use her Widow bracelets more. Plus, be more confident. She's a fucking spy!

I wish that they had used someone else with a Russian accent. Scarlet's a poor Black Widow. :smt009

Sorry Cat.


Now you're acting senile again, bro.
User avatar

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:45 am

bkthomson wrote:
Not that Black Widow will be any more effective against Ultron but everyone just want to stare at Scar-Joe.


Everyone = Cat_Scratch
User avatar

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:46 am

I really like Hank Pym as a character but it always sort of struck me Ultron seemed more of a Tony kind of creation than a Hank one.

Hank's always been a Bio-Chemist first. Now I know in the comics Marvel Super-Scientists are generally experts in almost every field but creating an AI always seemed more like something a Tech-Head with a god complex like Tony would create.

So I can sort of understand why Marvel could go that way in the movies. It's dissappointing but understandble.
User avatar

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:47 am

Chris wrote:I still think the accent thing is a weak argument against her. She is a spy. She SHOULDN'T have an accent. That defeats the purpose.


But with the Avengers, it would come out since she's more comfortable around them.
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:51 am

GOSD wrote:
But with the Avengers, it would come out since she's more comfortable around them.


Going by everything you saw in the movie, why would she be comfortable around them (until the shawarma scene, anyway)?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 32 guests

cron