Tuesday, May 3, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Your boob-window into the world of comics."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

SDCC: Marvel Announces Avengers: Age of Ultron Movie

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:41 pm

e_galston wrote:
got cancer, beat it, joined the Young Allies... hasn't been seen since...

Yeah she has. She guest-starred briefly in Slott's Spidey...around Spider-Island I think...

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:51 pm

chap22 wrote:Slott's Spidey...around Spider-Island I think...

Garbage.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Chris wrote:
Garbage.

Nobody* said it wasn't.

* except Frag

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:08 pm

So no Hank, which means no Janet. Too bad. Would have been a nice nod to the original Avengers.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:11 pm

chap22 wrote:Nobody* said it wasn't.

* except Frag

It wasn't even in continuity.

/Spektre'd

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:50 pm

I hope Thanos fits into this, I was looking forward to him being the main bad guy.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:28 pm

So where is thanos going to fit in at this point? It's getting to be Avengers 3 or nothing.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:24 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:So where is thanos going to fit in at this point? It's getting to be Avengers 3 or nothing.

He's got to be in GoTG. You can't have the two daughters of Thanos and not include him there.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's involved in some capacity and the team is withholding that. As if they'd give every detail at SDCC.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:46 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:So where is thanos going to fit in at this point? It's getting to be Avengers 3 or nothing.

Thanos will be in Guardians but not avengers 2. Sounds like thanos is a more long term villian

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Chris wrote:

And also in every other movie he's ever been in!

Beat me to it here.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Nobama

Postby Nobama » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Wait-a-fuckin-minute

I'm not reading the entire thread, so sorry if this has been discussed.

How the hell is Thanos the big bad in Avengers 2 if it's titled Age of Ultron???

Unless to defeat Thanos the Avengers creat Ultron and after winning creating Ultron goes bassackwards on them.....

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Lionel Terror wrote:Wait-a-fuckin-minute

I'm not reading the entire thread, so sorry if this has been discussed.

How the hell is Thanos the big bad in Avengers 2 if it's titled Age of Ultron???

Unless to defeat Thanos the Avengers creat Ultron and after winning creating Ultron goes bassackwards on them.....

He is not the big bad in Avengers 2. Everyone just assumed so by the end credit appearance. Watch the above video.

Nobama

Postby Nobama » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Hmmm...they might be making a big mistake on this one. My excito meter for Avengers 2 just plumeted

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:45 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
He's got to be in GoTG. You can't have the two daughters of Thanos and not include him there.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's involved in some capacity and the team is withholding that. As if they'd give every detail at SDCC.

I think so, but only in a somewhat larger capacity than Avengers, IMO.

I think they're going for the slow build with him, culminating in Avengers 3: The Infinity Gauntlet.

leave a comment with facebook