Sunday, July 24, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The greatest comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Secret Santa 2013

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Received my gifts today!

Long Halloween and Haunted Knight trades! Thanks Mr Holtman!! :lol:
User avatar

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Ol' Pointy Ears wrote:Received my gifts today!

Long Halloween and Haunted Knight trades! Thanks Mr Holtman!! :lol:

Ha! I guess when I ship it I can't hide who sent it!
Enjoy .. and also know to get the free shipping .. I had to .. wait for it .. send you a BONUS gift!!!!!
It was either that or pay MORE in shipping... so keep watching the stars... err, I mean UPS
User avatar

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:31 pm

What do we call the person who we are giving the pressy to?? Secret Santee?? Like... Employer/Employee?? :S :smt017

Anyhoo... I'm making 'Secret Santee' my word for the person who is receiving my gift because I lack the energy to search out the actual word. :P

I have bought my Secret Santee's second pressy Today and will wrap them up and send them either Tomorrow or Saturday :D :D :smt026 :smt026 :smt026
User avatar

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Pizza Dog wrote:What do we call the person who we are giving the pressy to?? Secret Santee?? Like... Employer/Employee?? :S :smt017

Anyhoo... I'm making 'Secret Santee' my word for the person who is receiving my gift because I lack the energy to search out the actual word. :P

I have bought my Secret Santee's second pressy Today and will wrap them up and send them either Tomorrow or Saturday :D :D :smt026 :smt026 :smt026


Only the British could get away with that and make it sound cool
User avatar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:54 am

holtom2000 wrote:Ha! I guess when I ship it I can't hide who sent it!
Enjoy .. and also know to get the free shipping .. I had to .. wait for it .. send you a BONUS gift!!!!!
It was either that or pay MORE in shipping... so keep watching the stars... err, I mean UPS


Thats awesome dude! Thanks so much!
User avatar

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:09 am

Secret Santee does have a nice ring to it.
'Recipient' sounds rather medical and slightly intrusive. :groucho:
User avatar

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:20 pm

Ol' Pointy Ears wrote:
Thats awesome dude! Thanks so much!


Happy Festivus!
User avatar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Was able to find the two gifts today for my Secret Santee :lol: Will be shipping them out tomorrow morning!
User avatar

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:56 am

recived my box yesterday from psivage:

Legend of Luther Strode trade
Skeletor POP! figure

thank you!!!!
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:05 am

Two of my Secret Santee's gifts have been received and the third should arrive today. I hope he enjoys them!
User avatar

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:15 am

GHERU wrote:recived my box yesterday from psivage:

Legend of Luther Strode trade
Skeletor POP! figure

thank you!!!!


Yup. Sorry about not getting you a pie. I check though.
User avatar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:52 pm

My Secret Santees gifts were sent out this morning, according to USPS tracking they should be arriving on Monday! Hope he likes them!
User avatar

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Ol' Pointy Ears wrote:My Secret Santees gifts were sent out this morning, according to USPS tracking they should be arriving on Monday! Hope he likes them!

I don't like them.



I LOVE them! Hawkeye volume 2 and the Nu52 Wonder Woman 'Blood' & 'Guts'. Awesome and all from my wish list. 8)
Thank you very much and Merry Christmas! :D
User avatar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:38 pm

holtom2000 wrote:Ha! I guess when I ship it I can't hide who sent it!
Enjoy .. and also know to get the free shipping .. I had to .. wait for it .. send you a BONUS gift!!!!!
It was either that or pay MORE in shipping... so keep watching the stars... err, I mean UPS


Got the Arkham City Hush figure today! Thanks so much I love it!
User avatar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:39 pm

outsider wrote:I don't like them.



I LOVE them! Hawkeye volume 2 and the Nu52 Wonder Woman 'Blood' & 'Guts'. Awesome and all from my wish list. 8)
Thank you very much and Merry Christmas! :D


You are very welcome my friend! Merry Christmas!

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Bianco, dairydead, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Flamebird, IvCNuB4, Keb, MikeinLA, Popeye McFly, psbot [Picsearch] and 51 guests