Advertisement

I'm up shit creek.......

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby Wisdom000 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:12 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Gotcha.... well, then, the best I can offer is my sympathies, and my promise to petition Kong Himself for aid for you...

Have a feeling I am gonna need it, just found out we can't get into the house I was talking about earlier......

So we have to find a place, and move out, in three days, without money for a deposit or down payment.........

I am so fucked........
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Advertisement

GratefulFred
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 0 post

Postby GratefulFred » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Man, I was in a situation like this in 2003 but my mom wasn't involved.
You and your family are in my prayers, Wis, and I hope this can all be resolved as painlessly as possible.
If you are forced to leave I think you should trash the hell out of the place in return.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:43 pm

GratefulFred wrote:Man, I was in a situation like this in 2003 but my mom wasn't involved.
You and your family are in my prayers, Wis, and I hope this can all be resolved as painlessly as possible.
If you are forced to leave I think you should trash the hell out of the place in return.

Thanks, I honestly don't even know we are gonna be able to do this...... we have nothing packed, and I have TONS of shit.....

And tomorrow morning I have to waste packing time trying to find a place.....
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

L Independant
25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:45 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:Thanks, I honestly don't even know we are gonna be able to do this...... we have nothing packed, and I have TONS of shit.....

And tomorrow morning I have to waste packing time trying to find a place.....
Do you have any money to work with?

A couple of options - get a storage shed for just a few days until you do find a place to move into. Until then, find the cheapest hotel or a friend/family member's place to stay. :(

My sympathies, man. I barely made rent this month myself. All the best to you and your family. I hope something great comes up soon.

GratefulFred
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:50 pm

Is there anything we could do to help you, Wis?

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Postby DeadFett » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:00 am

Damn Wis, I'm sorry to hear this. :(

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 372 posts
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Postby Keb » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:01 am

Do you have some kind of written agreement? If you do, take it to a lawyer, go over it, see what you can do. If it's enough, having to sacrifice some living space (physically and mentally) may pay off. My family once lived in this tiny apartment, I had ot share a room with my brother, but we managed to save enough to make a down payment on an awesome house. Definitely check to see if there are some legalities being broken.

And yeah, if we can help, we will. The Outhousers have your back.
SHABBA!

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:48 am

Thanks.... it's 3:45 am..... I have had 2 and half hours sleep, but I woke up and can't go back to sleep.

Short of putting me out of my misery, I can;t think of anything anyone here could do for me...... but thanks for the offers everyone.... and thanks for the support. It's why I love you guys.....

It's also why I am glad so many people from the old place came here in the recent suckage, cause having all my pals in one place, without any buillshit, is where its at...

Solid....

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 1 post

Postby Starlord » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:54 am

Anything... ANYTHING we can do, Wis, please let us know. I wish I lived closer, if nothing else, I would gladly help you store stuff for a while, or set you up with my attorney, or let you crash at our place, even.

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:00 am

starlord wrote:Anything... ANYTHING we can do, Wis, please let us know. I wish I lived closer, if nothing else, I would gladly help you store stuff for a while, or set you up with my attorney, or let you crash at our place, even.

Thanks brother, I really appreciate that....

This is so gonna suck.....

Oh well, here is one last look at my paradise before it all changes..... and a small glimpse of how much crap I have to move.... crap I should be packing now, but I don't have any boxes/bags or anything atm....

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=110727

And the updated gaming room....
http://datafortress2020.110mb.com/MyGamingRoom.html

3MJ

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby 3MJ » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:01 am

Dayumn that does suck.

Landlords are most often dicks.

HOpefully this will all work out well in the end.

Jeff
Post Whore

Postby Jeff » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:12 am

Sounds awful mate. I hate this kind of shit, and I hate when it happens to good people. I really hope something works out for you in the not too distant future.
The poster formerly known as Kiwiboy

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 409 posts
Title: Self Important

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:12 am

Does anyone need to taken care of The jewish mafia has far reaches.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 303 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:41 am

Yeah, this IS true, but the added cost? Added to the expense account? OY!

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

kingbobb
Great Scott!!!

Postby kingbobb » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:07 am

I know I'm coming late, but...were you served with an eviction notice? Because unless you have, you can't be forced out. If it's not too late, call the local sherrif, tell them your landlord is tyring to illegally evict you, and ask them to help. The only way the sherrif's office will come along and evict is if notice has been properly served. If you've got a lease with no service of eviction, you can't be forced out.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum