Advertisement

I'm up shit creek.......

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

DeadFett
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Medicated and X-Rated
Formerly: FormerMember

Postby DeadFett » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:06 pm

Glad to hear things are looking up Wis. :D

Advertisement

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 277 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:06 pm

That's great news Wis! I'm very relieved to hear it!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 261 posts

Postby misac » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:07 pm

Good to hear.

Dragavon
Podcaster

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Married
Formerly: Ben Reilly

Postby Dragavon » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:08 pm

Sorry to hear about all the shit that you went through, but I hope you are now enjoying your new place!

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 360 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:21 pm

Oh, thank Kong, dude!

I'm so glad things are looking up!

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby Wisdom000 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:32 pm

kingofcities wrote:I just saw all of this. I'm calling you today.

I will forgive you for not calling me, I wouldn't have had time to talk anyway :D
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:41 pm

Thanks everyone, I really and truly appreciate it......... everytime I have ever had anything seriously go wrong in my life, you guys have been there for support, which is why the posters I call my friends, I actually think of as my friends...... I can't say that about much in the online community, but I can definately say it about you guys..

Thanks

Although man...... not one of you bastards came to help me move.... sheesh......... 3 and a half refridgerators, 1 deep freeze, one of the bogi red toolboxes, and 7 foot long, 8 foot tal bookshelf, 8 couches, 4 desks.. and 52 long boxes of comics......

I can't lif my arms, my feet are on big blister, and if a feather hit my back I think it would snap in half right now.......

On the plus side........ at least I have a subject for a CHurch of Wisdom column.....
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Thunderstorm
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: Whitest Poster 2010!!

Postby Thunderstorm » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:42 pm

I will pray for enough rain that your boat problem will fix itself. :) Glad to hear things are looking up.

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 360 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:42 pm

That being an Outhouse Exclusive Church Of Wisdom column? ;)

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 107 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:58 pm

Glad to hear that things are improving.

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Postby Wisdom000 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:20 pm

Lord Simian wrote:That being an Outhouse Exclusive Church Of Wisdom column? ;)

You know it....... though it might get reprinted on my myspace bloggy thing after a week or so....

jza1218

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby jza1218 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:26 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:Ok guys, update time. things are looking up. this weekeend was HELL, but there is an upside.

We fucking upgraded like crazy....

Found a new duplex and signed the papers saturday, because we were renting both sides, the landlord gave us a break on the deposit, and is gonna let us wait till this weekeend when my brother and I get paid to throw down the rest of the first months rent.. This place is twice the size of our old place, but the rent is about the same. Plus now that we are just renting, my brother and I only have to cover our side of the duplex, which is 650.

2 car garage, giant bedrooms, and a living room twice the size, plus 2 bathrooms..

And thplace is pretty much brand new.... the only upside of this shitty economy, before the current mortgage crisis and unemployment promblem, this was the single fastest growing area in the country, with Walmart, JBHunt, and Tyson chicken all headquartered right here in our small little corner.... so ther ewas tons of new homes being built in suburbs, but then the bottom feel out so some of these homes have sat completely vacant... So even though 650 a month for a 2 bed is kinda high (not really though) it could have gone for much higher...

The last three days have been spent frantically packing and moving, THANK GOD I HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS...

2 houses, 10 years worth of living, it was not easy, we were still moving at 1 am last night.. but, with the exception of our boat (the tires on the trailer are flat) and my car, 2 sheets of lexan, and maybe a shelving unit, everthing is moved. I am at work now, don't know what we are going to do about the boat, or my car, but its gotta be quick....

Thats good to hear Wiz

Zenguru
Staff Writer

Liked in: 8 posts

Postby Zenguru » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:07 pm

Awesome news, Wis! Glad to hear you've found a new abode!

Jeff
Post Whore

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Jeff » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:36 pm

If you arranged the flights I would have helped you move :-D . I am glad you have new digs now, and sorry that you had to go through all that hassle.
The poster formerly known as Kiwiboy

Carrie

Liked in: 63 posts

Postby Carrie » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:51 pm

Jeff wrote:If you arranged the flights I would have helped you move :-D . I am glad you have new digs now, and sorry that you had to go through all that hassle.

I wouldn't. Moving sucks. Glad you got it all sorted out, though, D.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum