Advertisement

I'm up shit creek.......

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 411 posts
Title: Self Important

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:52 pm

Glad you found your feet. I have been checking this thread for hopes of seeing you got something. Now show us your new nerd haven
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Advertisement

kingbobb
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 0 post

Postby kingbobb » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:35 am

Looks like you managed to find the good in bad. That's great that things fell together so quickly for you.

Maybe I should look into what rent is around here these days. Last rent we were looking at was about $1400 for a 1 BR apartment. Although I do like being in the "own" category, I could do without having to deal with my crazy old-man neighbor.

GratefulFred
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 0 post

Postby GratefulFred » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:30 am

Glad to hear that things are beginning to look up for you Wis!

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 433 posts
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Postby Keb » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:51 am

Yay for bigger places! And renting!
SHABBA!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 262 posts

Postby misac » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:25 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:Thanks everyone, I really and truly appreciate it......... everytime I have ever had anything seriously go wrong in my life, you guys have been there for support, which is why the posters I call my friends, I actually think of as my friends...... I can't say that about much in the online community, but I can definately say it about you guys..

Thanks

Although man...... not one of you bastards came to help me move.... sheesh......... 3 and a half refridgerators, 1 deep freeze, one of the bogi red toolboxes, and 7 foot long, 8 foot tal bookshelf, 8 couches, 4 desks.. and 52 long boxes of comics......

I can't lif my arms, my feet are on big blister, and if a feather hit my back I think it would snap in half right now.......

On the plus side........ at least I have a subject for a CHurch of Wisdom column.....

Sorry dude, I'm getting ready to move in a few weeks and I'm dreading it.

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby Wisdom000 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:18 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:Glad you found your feet. I have been checking this thread for hopes of seeing you got something. Now show us your new nerd haven

As soon as everything is unpacked and placed, pictures will be coming.......

I really really love my new place, can't tell you how much better it is....
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

Wisdom000
rubber spoon

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby Wisdom000 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:20 pm

misac wrote:Sorry dude, I'm getting ready to move in a few weeks and I'm dreading it.

My advice, do NOT wait till the last minute if at all possible. Move as soon as possible, one room at a time, so you can set up your new place just the way you want it.... god I wish I had been able to do that here....

as it is, its going to take me a month, at least, to get everything sorted out....
Anti-Organized Religion, Pro-Choice, Pro-Gun Rights with limits, Pro-Legalization of Drugs-Prostitution-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Gay Marriage,

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 262 posts

Postby misac » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:29 pm

Wisdom000 wrote:My advice, do NOT wait till the last minute if at all possible. Move as soon as possible, one room at a time, so you can set up your new place just the way you want it.... god I wish I had been able to do that here....

as it is, its going to take me a month, at least, to get everything sorted out....

Well they don't hand over the keys till then so I can't. I've already started packing though.

I don't have any shelves anyway so my books are going to have to be in boxes for a while.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum