Wednesday, July 18, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "The trash of the multiverse has gotta end up somewhere."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

SKYFALL *spoilers*

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:21 pm

False Prophet wrote:
"Go ahead, do it! Eject me! See if I care!"

That was a great line :lol:

Bardem was definitely the right type of camp. His initial scene with Bond and the "seduction" was brilliant.

Still not sure if he actually wanted to blow Bond or if he was just mind-fucking him but the banter and looks between both of them were gold

holtom2000 wrote:Loved the exploding pen reference and the gold finger car.

And how he used the car to counter-attack the bad guys 8)

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:51 pm

I saw Skyfall tonight. I thought it was much better than Quantum of Solace. Good to see an over-the-top villain following a bland and forgettable one. The homages were also handled better here than in that groan-fest Die Another Day.

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:18 am

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:I saw Skyfall tonight. I thought it was much better than Quantum of Solace. Good to see an over-the-top villain following a bland and forgettable one. The homages were also handled better here than in that groan-fest Die Another Day.

Does anyone think that Brosnan could have done one more Bond movie before giving the reins to Daniel Craig?

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:19 am

draco x wrote:
Does anyone think that Brosnan could have done one more Bond movie before giving the reins to Daniel Craig?

Yeah, I agree as Silva was way better than Dominic Greene who is arguably the suckiest Bond villain ever.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:42 am

draco x wrote:

There's no way Brosnan could have pulled off the Speedos scene like Craig did. :smt007

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:44 pm

draco x wrote:

You don't leave the Bond franchise on top. See Diamonds are Forever, A View to a Kill, and Licence to Kill. Die Another Day left a foul stench on the franchise but it sort of made the transition to Craig easier.

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:11 pm

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:
You don't leave the Bond franchise on top. See Diamonds are Forever, A View to a Kill, and Licence to Kill. Die Another Day left a foul stench on the franchise but it sort of made the transition to Craig easier.

That is true in a sense. The sad part that I heard Brosnan wanted to do one more film but had some disagreements with the producers. It's sad as I liked him almost as much as Connery. Although Craig has done a bang up job as his replacement.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:59 pm

So this movie was cheesy but awesome. However, every single thing related to a computer and/or hacking was absolutely cringeworthy.

leave a comment with facebook