Friday, July 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "But first you're gonna blow me!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Sleeping-sheets and blankets

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:56 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Nobody has sex with dogs, you people have filthy minds.

I don't think you people realize how insidious Dog Hair is. It MIGRATES, man. Hairs left on a floor will move by themselves onto shelving, into food, ANYWHERE....


I'm pretty sure it's in the same genus as sand.
User avatar

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:50 am

I have an elastic sheet on my mattress. Than me, followed by a single normal sheet, and a comforter. During the summer, I may sleep with no comforter and with a fan, and if I'm really hot, I'll just sleep on top of my head.

In terms of what I sleep in, always a loose t-shirt and some pajama shorts.
User avatar

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:53 am

Carrie wrote:Under a top sheet, on top of a fitted sheet. The way God intended.


Me too. And with a comforter over the top sheet.

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:02 am

Forbush Man wrote:I have an elastic sheet on my mattress. Than me, followed by a single normal sheet, and a comforter. During the summer, I may sleep with no comforter and with a fan, and if I'm really hot, I'll just sleep on top of my head.

In terms of what I sleep in, always a loose t-shirt and some pajama shorts.

On top of your head? :shock:
User avatar

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:09 am

Lord Simian wrote:Nobody has sex with dogs, you people have filthy minds.


this is a lie. I'll bet there are South American websites with photographic evidence...
User avatar

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:09 am

I sleep with a top sheet over me and running pants and a t-shirt in the winter. The heat in my apartment doesn't really circulate to my bedroom so I like to bundle up as much as I can. Usually it's just boxers in the summer.

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:15 am

Jack Burton wrote:I sleep with a top sheet over me and running pants and a t-shirt in the winter. The heat in my apartment doesn't really circulate to my bedroom so I like to bundle up as much as I can. Usually it's just boxers in the summer.


Id figure that you'd bundle up in the winter considering a skeleton has 20 pounds on you
User avatar

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:18 am

On top of the fitted sheet, under the top sheet with either a bedspread or comforter added as needed.
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:41 am

habitual wrote:Everyone?

Hab


:lol:

you love me and you know it.

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:44 am

chap22 wrote:you love me and you know it.


That lil' Nightwing thing made you less loveable.

Good to see the real one back

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:44 am

DeadFett wrote:Me too. And with a comforter over the top sheet.


I have a comforter too, and a fan. I also sleep with one leg outside the blanket.

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:55 am

:? That's kinda weird

That said, even if its soooo hot, I have to have at least a sheet covering my feet :-)
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:57 am

Carrie wrote:I have a comforter too, and a fan. I also sleep with one leg outside the blanket.

and the other behind your ear? ;-) :-D
User avatar

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:20 am

jza1218 wrote:Id figure that you'd bundle up in the winter considering a skeleton has 20 pounds on you


Well at least my eyes are all weird and slanted. :P

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:22 am

Jack Burton wrote:Well at least my eyes are all weird and slanted. :P


You like having weird, slanted eyes?

I just have slanted eyes...nothing weird about em

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], HNutz, pastajoe, VaderTheTrader, zryson and 42 guests