Friday, August 26, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The trash of the multiverse has gotta end up somewhere."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Soccer in general

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:29 pm

Ian Holloway got charged by the FA for questioning the referees after Sunday's game. I'm not shocked, as soon as I heard him say what he said after the game, I knew he was going to be in trouble
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Ian Holloway got charged by the FA for questioning the referees after Sunday's game. I'm not shocked, as soon as I heard him say what he said after the game, I knew he was going to be in trouble


Haven't almost half the managers criticised them this week? Lambert and Moyes called the fixtures rigged, Wenger criticised the refereei g in his loss and I think there was another couple of complaints made in post-match press conferences.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:59 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Haven't almost half the managers criticised them this week? Lambert and Moyes called the fixtures rigged, Wenger criticised the refereei g in his loss and I think there was another couple of complaints made in post-match press conferences.


Well, Lambert and Moyes didn't technically criticise the referees directly and Wenger's words were no worse than the usual complaints about mistakes made during the game. The problem that Holloway had is that he basically accused the referees of being in a conspiracy to help the bigger teams at the expense of the smaller teams. It went a little beyond the usual critisism of referees.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:45 pm

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/73 ... kondogbia/

“Secondly, any club that deposits the release clause for this player, will do so against this club and its President. This will be viewed as an act of aggression.”

Deluded much? :lol:
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Another loss for Palace today 2 - 1 to Stoke. After these two games, I'd say they do have a fighting chance of staying up though. In neither game did they look like they didn't belong up at this level.
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Went out shopping with the wife and she surprised me by saying "let's go see "The End of World". I thought she had zero interest in it and thought I'd have to wait until Blu-Ray before I'd get a chance to see it, so I was completely in.

Until I remembered that Chelsea/Man U started at 3 and I sadly told her "not today".

Then I get home and find the match is on Monday! :oops:
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Amoebas wrote:Went out shopping with the wife and she surprised me by saying "let's go see "The End of World". I thought she had zero interest in it and thought I'd have to wait until Blu-Ray before I'd get a chance to see it, so I was completely in.

Until I remembered that Chelsea/Man U started at 3 and I sadly told her "not today".

Then I get home and find the match is on Monday! :oops:


Ouch.
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:07 am

The World's End....
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:01 am

Chris wrote:The World's End....

I confused it with a phrase my wife and I vowed at our wedding that love each other til 'the end of the world'. Guess I was thinking more about her the words I was typing.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:42 pm

He scores when he wants....Fraizer Campbell!!!
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Oh man I just saw the Cardiff/Man City replay.......

I'm sure if Shitty spent another 100m they'd have salvaged a point from that match.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:42 pm

Rooney should take notes....

Image
User avatar

Regulator

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Regulator » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:11 pm

If he did, he'd still be with Everton. :roll:
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Why Arsenal let Vela go is beyond me...been killing it for Real Sociedad:
Image
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 am

Eto'o to Chelsea.

Given some of his Anzhi performances I don't get it. He's way past it.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cavemold, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Keb, MSNbot Media, Peter-J-DeadPoole, Pizza Dog, sdsichero, VaderTheTrader and 41 guests