Advertisement

Soccer in general

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 189 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Re: Soccer in general

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Zero wrote:Oh God I hope that's real.

It's real. Some ESPN guy found it and posted it on twitter. It's from the Sunday Times :lol:

Advertisement

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 106 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:39 pm

OH, H3LL NO!

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:34 pm

Juan Cena wrote:OH, H3LL NO!

They just got the kiss of death. First Arsenal, then England, now the USA.

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 339 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:45 pm

Mile Jedinak's goal for Australia yesterday makes him the first current Crystal Palace player to score a World Cup goal in the team's history. :)

Thank you Troy for the sig

Pizza Dog
cheese

Liked in: 254 posts
Title: Awesomesauce
Formerly: Coach_Carebear

Postby Pizza Dog » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:17 pm

Well THAT result has sure made our game against USA next Week a lot more interesting. 8) :? :-( ... :-D
Events been to:

SFX Weekender 3 - Sci-Fi Weekender 4 & 5 - Kapow! '12 - Leeds Comic Con '11, '12 & '13 - Skottie Young Signing Tour '13 - Newcastle Film and Comic Con '14 - London Film and Comic Con '14

Events going to:

Leeds Comic Con '14 - Sci-Fi Weekender 6 - Newcastle Film & Comic Con '15 - Nine Worlds '15
_________

:-D :-D ** I visit America in 92-Days ** :-D :-D

Pizza Dog
cheese

Postby Pizza Dog » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:18 pm

Okays. So... We (I) pretty much want USA to beat Portugal Tonight. Yeah, it'll leap them over us but to go into our last (group) game with Portugal on 0 and Ghana on 1 would be a great help to Germany :-D :-D :-D

Sooooo... COME ON USA!!!! :smt026 :smt026 :smt026

I haven't got a USA flag... so will just wave one of my Captain America comics at the TV instead :smt102
Events been to:

SFX Weekender 3 - Sci-Fi Weekender 4 & 5 - Kapow! '12 - Leeds Comic Con '11, '12 & '13 - Skottie Young Signing Tour '13 - Newcastle Film and Comic Con '14 - London Film and Comic Con '14

Events going to:

Leeds Comic Con '14 - Sci-Fi Weekender 6 - Newcastle Film & Comic Con '15 - Nine Worlds '15
_________

Pizza Dog
cheese

Postby Pizza Dog » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:59 pm

WOW!! I was shouting sooooo many curse words at the TV during that game. Jeeeeeeez!!!!

Soooo... we need to at least draw with USA next Week. SORTED!!! :-D :-D :-D
Events been to:

Events going to:

_________

contramundi
cheese

Liked in: 7 posts

Postby contramundi » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:12 pm

lol what a waste..so ronaldo is the best player in the world??when he gets to the world cup let me know...poor show,lack of passion..well what moves me is Benfica..this is..a show..all belonging to the same agent,Jorge Mendes,back choices and bad plays get you this..not sad,they didnt deserve to win this portuguese team

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:37 pm

You're blaming Ronaldo? You guys played to Eder who is rubbish. And Helder Postiga....

FFS just play Ronaldo centrally since he always ends up there anyway.

contramundi
cheese

Postby contramundi » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:54 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:You're blaming Ronaldo? You guys played to Eder who is rubbish. And Helder Postiga....

FFS just play Ronaldo centrally since he always ends up there anyway.

whos Eder?a nd postiga?..now ronaldo is the best player in the world..so what did he do in the 2 games??the team choices were atrocious..wingers would be varela and nani and the foard ronaldo since the others lack sorely in quality..but..i cant see a positive thing in their performance..so yeah i blame ronaldo and the others too..the press makes it ronaldos carrying the team when they win,when they lose its the other guys who cant keep up..i ask,keep up to what?in 2 matches he had one assit?in how many minutes?..yeah..more hmility would do them good..not so many commercials and attitude

Pizza Dog
cheese

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Managed to wangle an early finish from work on Thursday so I can watch the game. *YAY FOR ME* :smt026
Events been to:

Events going to:

_________

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Helder Postiga was the guy that came off in the 15th min. Eder is the guy who replaced him for the rest of the match.

And the midfield....Eliseu can track the wing while the attackers do their work, William Carvalho and Tiago from Atletico nowhere in sight....the way Bento wanted you to play you might as well play Bruno Alves at striker.

Ronaldo's a player you build play around like Scholes and co did at Utd and like Real's midfield does. Don't expect his rep to do everything when it's a team game. Your best players are suited to quick pass and move play and cutting in...not having to play around strikers like Eder and Postiga.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:24 pm

A Bilbao radio station is reporting that we've paid Ander Hererra's 36m euro buyout clause. Van Gaal's first signing?
http://www.cadenaser.com/futbol/articul ... rftb_3/Tes

Marca on it now too:
http://www.marca.com/2014/06/24/futbol/ ... 66343.html

However:

Maybe they saw these guys coming in to make a second bid after the last window debacle:

contramundi
cheese

Postby contramundi » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:49 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Helder Postiga was the guy that came off in the 15th min. Eder is the guy who replaced him for the rest of the match.

And the midfield....Eliseu can track the wing while the attackers do their work, William Carvalho and Tiago from Atletico nowhere in sight....the way Bento wanted you to play you might as well play Bruno Alves at striker.

Ronaldo's a player you build play around like Scholes and co did at Utd and like Real's midfield does. Don't expect his rep to do everything when it's a team game. Your best players are suited to quick pass and move play and cutting in...not having to play around strikers like Eder and Postiga.

lol i know who they are..still kinda new to sarcasm in the webz i gues...tiago renounced the national team for those shenanigans of always playing the same guys...the team that played germany is nearly identical to the one from 2 years back...thats sad..william fits right in instead of veloso but they really tried to play the guys from the same agent sadly

Zero
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 59 posts
Title: Last Man on Earth
Formerly: Armin Tamzarian

Postby Zero » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Suarez's World Cup lasts just long enough to send England and Italy home. This guy is disgusting. Two World Cups in a row he's been an absolute disgrace to the sport.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum