Sunday, November 19, 2017 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not The Comics Reporter!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Soccer in general

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Sun May 14, 2017 4:50 pm

So has that 4-0 win secured Palace a Premier League position next Year, Stephen!?! Or they still not outta the 'danger zone'!?!?!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 14, 2017 5:26 pm

Pizza Dog wrote:So has that 4-0 win secured Palace a Premier League position next Year, Stephen!?! Or they still not outta the 'danger zone'!?!?!

That 4 - 0 win does indeed mean that Palace will play in the Premier League next season.

Thanks for asking. :)

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Sun May 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Happy for you dude. :drunk

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 14, 2017 10:07 pm

Pizza Dog wrote:Happy for you dude. :drunk

:smt023

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri May 26, 2017 4:47 pm

I respect Sam Allardyce's decision to leave Palace. His helping Place stay up the way he did has earn him the right to expect my respect in this matter.

Having said that, I don't have to like it. I was looking forward to having him as Palace's manager for an entire season. :(

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 28, 2017 1:40 pm

I'm glad that Arsenal won the FA Cup. I wanted to see them win it more than I wanted to see Chelsea win it.

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon May 29, 2017 6:24 pm

Huddersfield Town in the Premier League next Season. That sounds well weird. :lol:

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon May 29, 2017 7:54 pm

Pizza Dog wrote:Huddersfield Town in the Premier League next Season. That sounds well weird. :lol:

Agreed.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:12 am

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40131653

"In the past we have had managers like Steve Coppell who have been at the club a long time and helped build the club," added Parish.

"If we could get one of those relationships again that would be preferable."

Parish said he wanted a manager who would build on, rather than change, the playing style that has kept the club in the top flight for the past four seasons.

He added: "We have got a personnel and a way of playing. It has served us well. Do we try and change that again?

"That will inform probably where we go on the list of managers. After that you are just looking for somebody who has got a long-term view for the club."

I hope this means that they've finally learned their lesson when it comes to this. The last two times Crystal Palace got into real trouble was when Ian Holloway and Alan Pardew tried to change the team into a more offensive club. Palace teams have traditionally been defensive counter punchers. The players they have have mostly been signed with that in mind. I want the team to keep doing what works for them.

leave a comment with facebook