Tuesday, May 24, 2016 • Morning Edition • "For when life fails you."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Soccer in general

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:56 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VCJVZ2I ... r_embedded

:lol: :lol:
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Jubilee wrote:I can't believe Leeds beat United. Worst game I've ever been to :(


If it's any consolation, Leeds have been shit pretty much ever since.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Punchy wrote:If it's any consolation, Leeds have been shit pretty much ever since.


I do take it as massive consolation in all honesty.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Jubilee wrote:I do take it as massive consolation in all honesty.


I hope Chelsea beat Man U 7-1! :P

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Punchy wrote:I hope Chelsea beat Man U 7-1! :P


I forgot to apply for tickets to that game. I feel like a complete twat. :lol:
User avatar

contramundi

cheese

Postby contramundi » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:25 am

well BENFICA won 1-0 and is now 6 points ahead of them,with still 6 games to play till the end of season,we have to win 4 more of the 6 games to be champions(assuming the competions always wins)and have big games ahead of us,against Sporting and Porto

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:34 am

contramundi wrote:well BENFICA won 1-0 and is now 6 points ahead of them,with still 6 games to play till the end of season,we have to win 4 more of the 6 games to be champions(assuming the competions always wins)and have big games ahead of us,against Sporting and Porto


Blady hell that is a tricky end to the season. Man United just need to win every single game to be sure of the prem (I'm sure a win against Chelsea would effectively do it though)
User avatar

contramundi

cheese

Postby contramundi » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:29 am

lust just hope gor the best and see how it plays out,im eager for the season to end and we become champions..but now we got to concentrate on the april 1st game against liverpool :-D

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:35 am

Please beat the Scousers, just beat them through any means. I am loving how desperate they're getting.
User avatar

contramundi

cheese

Postby contramundi » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:38 am

well sure as bloody hell are gonna try mate :-D
User avatar

Regulator

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Regulator » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:29 am

Benitez plays a proper 4-4-2 with just 1 holding midfielder and we finally get a good attacking display.

skywatcher

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby skywatcher » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:38 am

Regulator wrote:Benitez plays a proper 4-4-2 with just 1 holding midfielder and we finally get a good attacking display.

Yes, I agree it's about time. Not sure Sunderland were that much of a threat to begin with, though. Benitez is still determined that Torres won't play a full ninety minutes I see!
User avatar

contramundi

cheese

Postby contramundi » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:44 am

so liverpool won?
im at work could check it out
User avatar

Regulator

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Regulator » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:50 am

skywatcher wrote:Yes, I agree it's about time. Not sure Sunderland were that much of a threat to begin with, though. Benitez is still determined that Torres won't play a full ninety minutes I see!


In all honesty, 75% of the Premier League shouldn't be that much of a threat to begin with. This is the way they should have been playing against the lesser teams from the start instead of relying on the badge and the ground to win games.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:53 am

contramundi wrote:so liverpool won?
im at work could check it out


The game just ended.

Liverpool won 3-0

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rob Thompson, Ward Fowler and 42 guests