Friday, July 1, 2016 • Morning Edition • "30 charges and no convictions."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Spectacular Spider-Man the Animated Series

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:22 pm

Master McNut wrote:
Spectacular Spider-Man has just blown me away in all aspects. They threw alot out there in the first season but still it didn't seem like to much, you know. The animation is very crisp and clean, and the action scenes are phenomenal! I loved that they are having Peter and Gwen first and didn't even have MJ appear until halfway through the first season. Having actual explanations and backgrounds for most of the villains before they actually show up is a first I think for any cartoon, most of the time they just show up outta no where.I love that Peter is still young and the voice actor really captures that, all the actors do an amzing job in my opinion. I have to say that is by far and away Marvels best cartoon series to date.


It's about time Marvel put out a decent weekly cartoon.

I'd like 'em to do a Hulk show, too, and have it air with the new Spidey show -- just like it was done back in the early '80s.
User avatar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Eli Katz wrote:It's about time Marvel put out a decent weekly cartoon.

I'd like 'em to do a Hulk show, too, and have it air with the new Spidey show -- just like it was done back in the early '80s.


That would be very cool. I know that there is a new Hulk toon in the works to debut next year along with a new Iron Man toon, but I think they are gonna be on a different network :cry:
User avatar

Num48champ

A vanishing act

Postby Num48champ » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:48 pm

You know what would be awesome?

A Spidey and his Amazing Friends episode!!! :-D 8)
User avatar

Daniel

Great Scott!!!

Postby Daniel » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:49 pm

Nightcrawler48 wrote:You know what would be awesome?

A Spidey and his Amazing Friends episode!!! :-D 8)

I think that would single-handedly cause the show to be cancelled and cause a moratorium from Spider-Man cartoons for the next 10 years.
User avatar

Num48champ

A vanishing act

Postby Num48champ » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:50 pm

Forbush Man wrote:I think that would single-handedly cause the show to be cancelled and cause a moratorium from Spider-Man cartoons for the next 10 years.


What the hell are you talking about? That show would be nothing but awesomesauce! :twisted:
User avatar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:56 pm

Nightcrawler48 wrote:You know what would be awesome?

A Spidey and his Amazing Friends episode!!! :-D 8)


If the new Spectacular Spider-Man crew were to make that episode it would the ultimate in awesauce inded my friend, truly AWE-MAZING!! :-D :lol:
User avatar

Num48champ

A vanishing act

Postby Num48champ » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:08 pm

Master McNut wrote:If the new Spectacular Spider-Man crew were to make that episode it would the ultimate in awesauce inded my friend, truly AWE-MAZING!! :-D :lol:


Exactly! :-D 8)
User avatar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:13 pm

Nightcrawler48 wrote:Exactly! :-D 8)


I know they are shooting for 65 total episodes of the series, so I don't know why they couldn't fit the Spider-Friends in there somewhere!
User avatar

Num48champ

A vanishing act

Postby Num48champ » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:13 pm

Master McNut wrote:I know they are shooting for 65 total episodes of the series, so I don't know why they couldn't fit the Spider-Friends in there somewhere!


YES!
:-D
User avatar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:15 pm

Nightcrawler48 wrote:YES!
:-D


Hell they could have the whole X-Men first class show up!
User avatar

Num48champ

A vanishing act

Postby Num48champ » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:24 pm

Master McNut wrote:Hell they could have the whole X-Men first class show up!


That would be awesome!

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], Pizza Dog, uz000 and 39 guests