Advertisement

Super Alphabet Draft

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 369 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Re: Super Alphabet Draft

Postby e_galston » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:47 pm

send me two... we still have one more letter to go though...

Advertisement

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 260 posts

Re: Super Alphabet Draft Round 2

Postby Draco x » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:11 pm

HNutz wrote:Samus Aran, Simon Belmont, Carmen Sandiego, Dirk the Daring, Edward Kenway, Fox McCloud, Ganon, Heihachi Mishima, Index Librorum Prohibitorum, Jack series, Kazuya Mishima, Link, Master Hand, Nemesis, Ogre, Pelagia, Quadratus, Ryu Hayabusa, Sephiroth, Shang Tsung, Ulthane, Vivi Ornitier, Wolf O'Donnell, (Mega Man) X, Yoshimitsu, Princess Zelda

Zero, Yoshi, Xehanort, Dr. Albert Wily, Voldo, Ultimecia, Dr. Thomas Light, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Quan Chi, Princess Peach, Hal "Otagon" Emmerich, Nathan Spencer (Bionic Commando), Mario, Luigi, Ken Masters, Jason (Blaster Master), David Iriquois Plissken/Solid Snake , Hanzo Hasashi (Scorpion), Prince Goro, Frank Jaeger/Gray Fox/Null, Evil Ryu, Cervantes De Leon, Lara Croft, B.J. Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein), A

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
War! War has united the various realms of video game. Or, to be more precise, invasion. A long-dormant force has reawakened, discovered a source of unexpected power and began consolidating their power base. Many empires have joined the invaders or been crushed beneath their heels. The surviving heroes have united, preparing to launch an all-out assault againt the invaders, using both magic & technology to exploit a small but vital flaw in their stronghold.

Knowing the dangers of magic and resurrection, the invaders have found a realm without magic, which they use as a prison world. They brainwash and hide the captives away on this world, along with guards to keep an eye on them. Most are well-hidden in Earth and can not be found to be reawakened. Others know who they are but do not want to leave their new life. Others still have found something worth fighting for, become a better person, or simply want to return to their old lives. But, either way, they're willing to fight the invaders.

And the guards, although working with the invaders, certainly have their own hidden agendas (which probably led to them getting "awarded" with this station). The lack of oversight and the feeling of abandonment they all seem to share only adds fuel to this fire.

But the invaders don't know that, as more magic enters the realm, the brainwashing is fading for a select few (most of them were placed into alternate identities that mirror their "real selves" in some aspect, so that they would readily buy into their new life) and objects of power are being drawn into the world.

(So it's like "Fabletown"/"Once Upon A Time" on Earth and "Ready, Player One" in the world of video game, with a little "Neverending Story" thrown in.)

The Earthbound

Samus Aran, Simon Belmont, Dirk the Daring, Edward Kenway,

The Wreckers

Peach, Mario, Luigi

A Team (of mercs)

Hal "Otagon" Emmerich, Nathan Spencer, Ken Masters, Jason (and S.O.P.H.I.A from Blaster Master)), David Iriquois Plissken (Solid Snake), B.J. Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein)

The Great Rebellion

Fox McCloud, Index Librorum Prohibitorum, Link , Ulthane, Vivi Ornitier, Wolf O'Donnell, (Mega Man) X, Yoshimitsu, Zelda, Yoshi, Dr. Thomas Light

The Evil Empire

Ganon, Master Hand, Nemesis, Ogre, Pelagia, Quadratus, Ultmecia, Quan Chi

Mishima Corporation

Heihachi Mishima, Jack series, Kazuya Mishima, Nemesis, Zero, Dr. Albert Wily, Sub-Zero

Shadaloo

Shang Tsung, Xehenort, Voldo, Hanzo Hasashi (Scorpion), Prince Goro, Evil Ryu, Cervantes De Leon

Loners

Carmen Santiago, Ryu Hayabusa, Sephiroth, Raiden, Frank Jaeger/Gray Fox/Null, Lara Croft

Samus is a bounty hunter on Earth. But we'd get to see scenes of her in her armor (flashbacks, off world action down the line, etc) at some point. And it would be fun seeing her side by side with Mega Man X.
Simon would be a monster hunter, pretty much like Dean Winchester
Carmen Santiago? Think Sherlock's take on Irene Adler. C.C. Rendozo from Wildcats 3.0. Zoe & Root from Person of Interest. Or, y'know, Carmen Santiago. 8) She'll sell to/steal from Mishima, Shadaloo and the Earthbound.
As for Dirk the Daring... you remember how, in the cartoon, he could see all of the different options in front of him? Maybe he's got his own limited "Sherlock Scan"or whatnot...
Fox McCloud's my Top Gun, my Luke Skywalker piloting an X-Wing, shooting down the Death Star.
Ganon's tower would be full of artifacts/obstacles from other, familiar games, like the Fire Swords, spikes, deadly fog (which I THOUGHT I could use as my "F" pick), crushed Tetris blocks & Koopa shells, etc.
Imagine the Mishima Zaibatsu Corp. as "Wolfram & Hart" (the evil law firm from Angel) and Heihachi's the current CEO.
Index is basically The Archive (from The Dresden Files), with 103,000 grimores in her head.
Jacks are pretty much T-1000 series Terminators (the Arnold Schwarzenegger model), but Russian.
Kazuya's basically Smallville's Lex Luthor, but with the Devil Gene.
Link's the epic, optimistic hero. Like Luke fighting Darth Vader or Frodo & Sam in LotR.
Master Hand's the source of Ganon's newborn power. Ganon uses him like a puppet on a string... or is it the other way around?
Nemesis (from Resident Evil) is one of Ganon's protectors in his tower. And he carries a giant rocket launcher.
Pelagia and Quadratus are the two Colossi guarding Ganon's tower.
I'd like to give Ryu a backstory with both the Mishima Corporation & Shadaloo. He's still a good guy, but he did some things for them. It started by them helping him find and hunt down his father's killer (and one of their competitors) and then some other jobs for them but left when they tried making him do something he knew was wrong. Now there's a personal grudge there... Ryu eventually sides with the rest of the Earthbound, but, like Batman, he's "part time" at best.
Sephiroth is the "Vampire Eric" of my story. He will associate with both the Earthbound and Shadaloo, depending on the situation and whatever mood he's in that day.
Shang Tsung is a "powerful and treacherous sorcerer" who calls his group of assassins and killers "Shadaloo". I'm picturing a pretty epic backstory with him & Ryu.
Remember "The Worthy" from the otherwise-forgettable "Fear Itself"? How the Asgardian elves made magical uru armor for some of the heroes? I could see my blacksmith strengthening some magical weapons (rebuilding Link's Master Sword, perhaps) or giving others a magical power-up (Samus or X, maybe)? He's big but he's not all that social...
I know I have Index already, but I wanted a second magician. Just because the Archive is around doesn't mean there's no place for Harry Dresden, y'know?
If Fox McCloud is my Luke Skywalker, Wolf is my Han Solo. If Fox is Jack Harkness, Wolf is John Hart. If Fox is Iceman, then Wolf is Tom Cruise. They have a bitter rivalry but they can work together.... for now.
I'd like to see what could be done with X's adaptive technology. You know, how he can gain the powers of his enemies... also, he knows how to do the Hadoken and can do it on occasion. I'd like to see X fighting side by side with Samus.
A Ninja cyborg that can teleport, heal himself and carries a lightsaber to a fist fight? Yeah, Yoshimitsu's not a "real world" character, but I would like to show him accidently teleporting between realms a couple of times (and reverting to a more realistic look in the Earth realm)
Zelda would be my Princess Leia and the mastermind of the Great Rebellion.
Dr. Wily's the reason that Zero is evil in the real world. And he's the inventor of the Jack robots.
Ultimecia is the Evil Queen,the Bride of Ganon, an evil sorceress from the Final Fantasy series who wants to remake/rule the world. She's what Death is to Thanos (or used to be, at least). But is she willing to share power with her husband...? Or, if Ganon is overthrown and she's still free, are the heroes simply replacing one evil with another? The devil you know vs. the devil you don't?
Dr. Light's pretty busy, keeping the Starfox jets and X in working order.
Sub-Zero's with Mishima Corp. (perhaps as Ryu's replacement, definitely teasing the idea of "Cyber Sub-Zero" down the road, but with a redesign) and not with Shadaloo (because of additional plans I have down the road).
Raiden, like Dungeon Master from the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon, provides cryptic advice to the Earthbound heroes. He knows that interferring too much may have disasterous and unforseen consequences (like in the last game) and is bound by certain rules but can and will kick a lot of ass when appropriate. As with Shang Tsung, Raiden's portrayal in the first Mortal Kombat is what I want to stick with. He's pulled some strings to make sure some heroes are in the right place at the right time (Mortal Kombat) and there's at least one other situation in particular coming up that the power and wisdom of a god will be needed...
Quan Chi is The Dragon for Ganon, the secret consort of Ultimecia and The Starscream to them both. He's a powerful necromancer and manipulative bastard who wants all the power for himself. Even a god like Raiden isn't immune to his machinations. And, like Raiden and Yoshimitsu, Quan Chi can teleport between realms. I'd love to see a fight between Yoshimitsu and Quan Chi where Yoshimitsu, barely surviving, manages to teleport to the Earth realm... only to be shocked (along with the audience) to see that Quan Chi has followed him!
Peach is one of the Wreckers, a small group of Earthbound roving hunters (like Supernatural). Also my dirtiest pick, as she gets her powers from the "Vibe Sceptre" that she found at her mother's house & it makes her "laugh a lot" (their words). The Wreckers (Peach, Mario & Luigi) start off on Earth but will eventually try to make their way back to the Mushroom Kingdom (starting off by using an old, abandoned Warp Zone... they're not sure where it'll take them ), helping others along the way.
Otagon is my "Oracle". Aside from providing tech support to the mercs (his main job), he's also "the voice in the ear" for Peach as well, looking up lore, computer records, etc.
Nathan Spencer is the muscle for the mercs.
Ken Masters is the "Face Man" for the mercs. I'm really liking how Johnny Cage was portrayed in the first MK movie and they're pretty similar... and I couldn't find a picture of Ken in civies that I liked... so that's why I used that picture. He's working with the mercs but he's also trying to get Raiden's help with something...
Jason is the wheelman/engineer for the mercs. In the real world, S.O.P.H.I.A is a high tech battle van built by Jason.
Iroquois Plissken is the front man for the mercs.
Scorpion/Sub-Zero rivalry is in full effect.
Goro & Shang Tsung are trying to merge the Earth Realm with the "Outworld" and have declared Mortal Kombat open... despite the convenient lack of notifying their chosen opponents, the Earthbound warriors and a few others...This new Mortal Kombat is more like LOST and Battle Royale, with a little Under the Dome thrown in. Raiden can appear ghostly but has no power once Mortal Kombat begins, the dome goes up and the island is part of Outworld...
Frank Jaeger (aka Grey Fox) is like the Winter Soldier while he was still brainwashed or Kazuo from Battle Royale. He's part of the Mortal Kombat but no one knows he's a stone cold killer instead of an innocent kid...
Evil Ryu (with gaping chest wound) was turned by Shang Tsung. Ken's trying to get Raiden's help (among others) to bring him back.
While most of the characters on Earth have more of a real-world look (not Goro, obviously), Cervantes looks just like his video game self. Think Barbossa from Pirates of the Caribbean. This undead pirate is loosely tied to Shang Tsung & Shadowloo but has his own plans, too. Some involving Edward Kenway...
Lara Croft is a rival with Carmen Sandiego, has an blossoming relationship with Solid Snake and, along with Ryu Haybusa, Frank Jager & Sub-Zero, just happens to be in the right place for Mortal Kombat.
B.J. Blazkowicz is a World War II hero (he fought the Nazis in Castle Wolfenstein), and I wanted to keep him age-appropriate so I aged him up a bit. He's the Badass Grandpa, the Retired Badass of the mercs. He's the brains, the Hannibal of this A-Team. I could see him moving into military intelligence and running ops after WWII. He sees some things he shouldn't see, finds out that some folks are trying to bring back and "improve" the experiments from Castle Wolfenstein. Mishima pulled some strings and got him retired... and then tried to "retire" him permanently. He's considered "R.E.D" (Retired, Extremely Dangerous) and gathers the mercs to go underground and take down Mishima, since the US government is in bed with them now...

One more video I thought you guys (especially Draco) might like.

Love it! :-D :-D :-D

T-Roy Space Cowboy
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 341 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby T-Roy Space Cowboy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:37 am

Ok so through the second round Eriks Master of Evil is easily the best of the round. Actually his other two teams would be the next best teams as well! Fantastic job my friend, your villains blow my villains aways!

T-Roy Space Cowboy
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby T-Roy Space Cowboy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:41 am

The Villains

The Doomsayers
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Victor Von Doom, Ultimaton, Negate, M.O.D.O.K., Johnny Sorrow. Helspont, Fin Fang Foom

The Chaos Wave of World Eaters
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Annihilus, Terminators, Red King, Paralax, King Hyperion, Imperiex, Darkseid

M.O.N.S.T.E.R.S.
Baron Blood. X the Thing that Lived, Scarecrow, Quasimodo, Ogre, Evil Ernie

The Cabal of Old Gods
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chaos King, Zarathos, Baba Yaga, Wotan, Lilith, Gog

The Heroes
The Shield
Fighting for Truth, Justice, and the American Way for All Mankind
Clark Kent, Firestar, Iron Man, J'onn J'onzz, Eric Masterson, Namorita, Ultra Boy

The New Universal Guardians of the Galaxies
Sworn to Serve and Protect Through Interstellar Warfare and Defense
Gladiator, Kl'rt, Lar Gand, Quasar, Beta Ray Bill, Vanguard, Allen the Alien

The Thunder Squad
The Men with No Fear that Smash the things that Go Bump in the Night
Devil Hunter, Theodore Sallis, Elliot "Lucky" Tailor, Wolfman, Ghost Rider (Yoshio Kannabe), Zombie

Pantheon of the New Gods
Immortal Powers Destined to Cancel the Apocalypse
Etrigan, Hercules, Thor Odinson, Diana Prince, Charles Xavier, Blackagar Boltagon

T-Roy Space Cowboy
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby T-Roy Space Cowboy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:46 am

Pretty satisfied how my two rounds worked out. I think they could make a very interesting corner of a comics Universe, they match up well IMO.

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 546 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:54 am

The speak with their fists, and put ideas in your head thru the cracks they make in your skull, they are:

Brute Force

Rhino, Ulik, Abomination, Blockbuster, Juggernaut, Mammoth

Teen Beats
They wanna prove that just because you aren't an adult, you can do just as good as job as half the heroes double their ages.  Being a teen doesn't mean they are inexperienced, and they'll prove it. 

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Robin (Damien Wayne), Osiris, Mettle, Gentle, Elijah Bradley, Conner Kent, J2 (Zane Yama), Young Frankenstein

This non-team of rotating members are not brought together for some deep cause, or do what they do for some guilt fueled promise to a dead relative.   They fight the good fight and go on their adventures for exploration, for scientific discoveries, and for excitement.  They are:

The Adventurers Guild

Tom Strong, Vigilante (JLU version), Wesley Dodds, Yukon Jack, Cliffe Steel, Doctor Occult, HERBIE, Ka-Zar

The Everymen
They are just normal men with grand ideas, and even grander gadgets and devices to put those ideas forth.  You don't need powers to be powerful, you just need initiative and will power. 

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Prankster, Lex Luthor, Hammerhead, Firefly, Black Manta, Xamot, Wizard, Tomax, Scorpio

Thunderball was once one if the primo tough guys in town along with his other Wrecking Crew cohorts, but as of late they've just become jobbers being beaten by everyone.   So Thuderball here came up with anew plan (he is a Mensa level genius after all). He knows teams nowadays cannot survive one raw strength alone (sorry Brute Force), because the teams they are up against have a large range if powers and abilities. So TB here is going to draft a team, of other team players, to make the perfect team to go against anyone.   He will piece together random facets to make a beautiful image of chaotic destruction.   They are:

KILLeidoscope

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thunderball, X-ray, Zaran, Electro, Puff Adder (Gordon Fraley), Geo-mancer, Impluse, Lashina, Nox, Kinji Obatu (Doc Spectrum), Psimon, Riptide (Janos Quested

The Bangles
What happens on girls night, well, you know...

Quake, Nightshade, Komodo, Jesse Chambers, Ice, Dagger, Artemis, Veil, Umbra
Last edited by BubbaKanoosh on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:08 am

e_galston wrote:send me two... we still have one more letter to go though...

I think I missed a later lol I'll do my last pick now

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:19 am

e_galston wrote:send me two... we still have one more letter to go though...

Sent!

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 369 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:26 am

Q is for Quentin Beck (Mysterio)

Masters of Evil

Count Nefaria (Luchino Nefaria), Mandarin, Loki, Immortus, Amahl Farouk (The Shadow King), Nathaniel Essex (Mister Sinister), Selene, Red Skull

Villain's Inc.

Owl, Hood, Chameleon, Black Tarantula, Arcade, Zodiac, Madame Masque (Whitney Frost), Mysterio (Quentin Beck)

Sinister Syndicate

ImageImageImageImage

Paperdoll, Klaw, Speed Demon (James Sanders), Griffen, Diablo, Yuki, Xemnu The Titan, Vertigo, Unicorn, Trickshot

vs.

The Uncanny Avengers

Phoenix (Jean Grey), Captain America (Steve Rogers), Thena, Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff), Iceman (Robert Drake), Genis-Vell, Songbird (Melissa Gold)

Young Allies

Dust (Sooraya Qadir), Zero-G (Alex Power), Spider Girl (Anya Corazon), Hope, Irma Cuckoo, Nico Minoru

Excalibur

Sabra, Ursa Major, Venus, X-51, The Machine Man, Sunfire (Shiro Yoshida), Excalibur (Faiza Hussain), Storm (Ororo Munroe)

Heroes for Hire

Boom Boom, Constrictor, Frenzy, Jack Flag, Misty Knight, Longshot

pastajoe
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 324 posts

Postby pastajoe » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:16 am

M.A.W. (Master Axis of Warriors)

Flag Smasher, Blackbriar Thorn, Baron Zemo, Yellow Claw, Count Vertigo,
Steppenwolf, Queen Bee, Ocean Master, Militant, Haggor

Versus
W.A.M. (World Allied Metas)

NagraJ(Snake King-India), Diamond LiL(Canada), Captain BritaiN(England), DooP(Unknown), DriQ(Alien), Arabian KnighT II(Saudi Arabia), Gui Hu Sha ShoU(Ghost Fox Killer-China),
Iya TrepiloV(Perun-Russia), LockjaW(Inhumans), Crimson FoX(France)

M.A.B. (Menaces Against Badasses)

Green Goblin, Eddie Brock(Venom), Pied Piper, Nuclear Man,
Lady Shiva, Karu-Sil, Johnny Sorrow, Inertia

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Versus
B.A.M. (Badass American Muscle)

NightwinG, FlasH (Wally West), Helena Bertinelli (Huntress), PoweR Man,
HellboY, M'gann M'orzZ(Miss Martian), KiD Eternity, JefF Pierce(Black Lightning)

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

M.O.O.B. (Mission Objective Overwhelming Battalion)

Destroyer Duck, Captain Atom, Americommando, X-Cutioner,
Warwolf, Union Jack, Tank Man, Rocket Raccoon

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Versus
B.O.O.M. (Brotherhood Of Odious Maleficence)

Manchester BlacK, ZooM II, FuegO, Dr OctopuS,
TitaniA, BomB Queen, BatroC, Dansen MacabrE

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Liked in: 465 posts

Re: Super Alphabet Draft Round 2

Postby HNutz » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Samus Aran, Simon Belmont, Carmen Sandiego, Dirk the Daring, Edward Kenway, Fox McCloud, Ganon, Heihachi Mishima, Index Librorum Prohibitorum, Jack series, Kazuya Mishima, Link, Master Hand, Nemesis, Ogre, Pelagia, Quadratus, Ryu Hayabusa, Sephiroth, Shang Tsung, Ulthane, Vivi Ornitier, Wolf O'Donnell, (Mega Man) X, Yoshimitsu, Princess Zelda

Zero, Yoshi, Xehanort, Dr. Albert Wily, Voldo, Ultimecia, Dr. Thomas Light, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Quan Chi, Princess Peach, Hal "Otagon" Emmerich, Nathan Spencer (Bionic Commando), Mario, Luigi, Ken Masters, Jason (Blaster Master), David Iriquois Plissken/Solid Snake , Hanzo Hasashi (Scorpion), Prince Goro, Frank Jaeger/Gray Fox/Null, Evil Ryu, Cervantes De Leon, Lara Croft, B.J. Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein), Albert Wesker

War! War has united the various realms of video game. Or, to be more precise, invasion. A long-dormant force has reawakened, discovered a source of unexpected power and began consolidating their power base. Many empires have joined the invaders or been crushed beneath their heels. The surviving heroes have united, preparing to launch an all-out assault againt the invaders, using both magic & technology to exploit a small but vital flaw in their stronghold.

Knowing the dangers of magic and resurrection, the invaders have found a realm without magic, which they use as a prison world. They brainwash and hide the captives away on this world, along with guards to keep an eye on them. Most are well-hidden in Earth and can not be found to be reawakened. Others know who they are but do not want to leave their new life. Others still have found something worth fighting for, become a better person, or simply want to return to their old lives. But, either way, they're willing to fight the invaders.

And the guards, although working with the invaders, certainly have their own hidden agendas (which probably led to them getting "awarded" with this station). The lack of oversight and the feeling of abandonment they all seem to share only adds fuel to this fire.

But the invaders don't know that, as more magic enters the realm, the brainwashing is fading for a select few (most of them were placed into alternate identities that mirror their "real selves" in some aspect, so that they would readily buy into their new life) and objects of power are being drawn into the world.

(So it's like "Fabletown"/"Once Upon A Time" on Earth and "Ready, Player One" in the world of video game, with a little "Neverending Story" thrown in.)

The Earthbound

Samus Aran, Simon Belmont, Dirk the Daring, Edward Kenway,

The Wreckers

Peach, Mario, Luigi

A Team (of mercs)

Hal "Otagon" Emmerich, Nathan Spencer, Ken Masters, Jason (and S.O.P.H.I.A from Blaster Master)), David Iriquois Plissken (Solid Snake), B.J. Blazkowicz (Wolfenstein)

The Great Rebellion

Fox McCloud, Index Librorum Prohibitorum, Link , Ulthane, Vivi Ornitier, Wolf O'Donnell, (Mega Man) X, Yoshimitsu, Zelda, Yoshi, Dr. Thomas Light

The Evil Empire

Ganon, Master Hand, Nemesis, Ogre, Pelagia, Quadratus, Ultmecia, Quan Chi

Mishima Corporation

Heihachi Mishima, Jack series, Kazuya Mishima, Nemesis, Zero, Dr. Albert Wily, Sub-Zero, Dr. Albert Wesker

Shadaloo

Shang Tsung, Xehenort, Voldo, Hanzo Hasashi (Scorpion), Prince Goro, Evil Ryu, Cervantes De Leon

Loners

Carmen Santiago, Ryu Hayabusa, Sephiroth, Raiden, Frank Jaeger/Gray Fox/Null, Lara Croft

Samus is a bounty hunter on Earth. But we'd get to see scenes of her in her armor (flashbacks, off world action down the line, etc) at some point. And it would be fun seeing her side by side with Mega Man X.
Simon would be a monster hunter, pretty much like Dean Winchester
Carmen Santiago? Think Sherlock's take on Irene Adler. C.C. Rendozo from Wildcats 3.0. Zoe & Root from Person of Interest. Or, y'know, Carmen Santiago. 8) She'll sell to/steal from Mishima, Shadaloo and the Earthbound.
As for Dirk the Daring... you remember how, in the cartoon, he could see all of the different options in front of him? Maybe he's got his own limited "Sherlock Scan"or whatnot...
Fox McCloud's my Top Gun, my Luke Skywalker piloting an X-Wing, shooting down the Death Star.
Ganon's tower would be full of artifacts/obstacles from other, familiar games, like the Fire Swords, spikes, deadly fog (which I THOUGHT I could use as my "F" pick), crushed Tetris blocks & Koopa shells, etc.
Imagine the Mishima Zaibatsu Corp. as "Wolfram & Hart" (the evil law firm from Angel) and Heihachi's the current CEO.
Index is basically The Archive (from The Dresden Files), with 103,000 grimores in her head.
Jacks are pretty much T-1000 series Terminators (the Arnold Schwarzenegger model), but Russian.
Kazuya's basically Smallville's Lex Luthor, but with the Devil Gene.
Link's the epic, optimistic hero. Like Luke fighting Darth Vader or Frodo & Sam in LotR.
Master Hand's the source of Ganon's newborn power. Ganon uses him like a puppet on a string... or is it the other way around?
Nemesis (from Resident Evil) is one of Ganon's protectors in his tower. And he carries a giant rocket launcher.
Pelagia and Quadratus are the two Colossi guarding Ganon's tower.
I'd like to give Ryu a backstory with both the Mishima Corporation & Shadaloo. He's still a good guy, but he did some things for them. It started by them helping him find and hunt down his father's killer (and one of their competitors) and then some other jobs for them but left when they tried making him do something he knew was wrong. Now there's a personal grudge there... Ryu eventually sides with the rest of the Earthbound, but, like Batman, he's "part time" at best.
Sephiroth is the "Vampire Eric" of my story. He will associate with both the Earthbound and Shadaloo, depending on the situation and whatever mood he's in that day.
Shang Tsung is a "powerful and treacherous sorcerer" who calls his group of assassins and killers "Shadaloo". I'm picturing a pretty epic backstory with him & Ryu.
Remember "The Worthy" from the otherwise-forgettable "Fear Itself"? How the Asgardian elves made magical uru armor for some of the heroes? I could see my blacksmith strengthening some magical weapons (rebuilding Link's Master Sword, perhaps) or giving others a magical power-up (Samus or X, maybe)? He's big but he's not all that social...
I know I have Index already, but I wanted a second magician. Just because the Archive is around doesn't mean there's no place for Harry Dresden, y'know?
If Fox McCloud is my Luke Skywalker, Wolf is my Han Solo. If Fox is Jack Harkness, Wolf is John Hart. If Fox is Iceman, then Wolf is Tom Cruise. They have a bitter rivalry but they can work together.... for now.
I'd like to see what could be done with X's adaptive technology. You know, how he can gain the powers of his enemies... also, he knows how to do the Hadoken and can do it on occasion. I'd like to see X fighting side by side with Samus.
A Ninja cyborg that can teleport, heal himself and carries a lightsaber to a fist fight? Yeah, Yoshimitsu's not a "real world" character, but I would like to show him accidently teleporting between realms a couple of times (and reverting to a more realistic look in the Earth realm)
Zelda would be my Princess Leia and the mastermind of the Great Rebellion.
Dr. Wily's the reason that Zero is evil in the real world. And he's the inventor of the Jack robots.
Ultimecia is the Evil Queen,the Bride of Ganon, an evil sorceress from the Final Fantasy series who wants to remake/rule the world. She's what Death is to Thanos (or used to be, at least). But is she willing to share power with her husband...? Or, if Ganon is overthrown and she's still free, are the heroes simply replacing one evil with another? The devil you know vs. the devil you don't?
Dr. Light's pretty busy, keeping the Starfox jets and X in working order.
Sub-Zero's with Mishima Corp. (perhaps as Ryu's replacement, definitely teasing the idea of "Cyber Sub-Zero" down the road, but with a redesign) and not with Shadaloo (because of additional plans I have down the road).
Raiden, like Dungeon Master from the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon, provides cryptic advice to the Earthbound heroes. He knows that interferring too much may have disasterous and unforseen consequences (like in the last game) and is bound by certain rules but can and will kick a lot of ass when appropriate. As with Shang Tsung, Raiden's portrayal in the first Mortal Kombat is what I want to stick with. He's pulled some strings to make sure some heroes are in the right place at the right time (Mortal Kombat) and there's at least one other situation in particular coming up that the power and wisdom of a god will be needed...
Quan Chi is The Dragon for Ganon, the secret consort of Ultimecia and The Starscream to them both. He's a powerful necromancer and manipulative bastard who wants all the power for himself. Even a god like Raiden isn't immune to his machinations. And, like Raiden and Yoshimitsu, Quan Chi can teleport between realms. I'd love to see a fight between Yoshimitsu and Quan Chi where Yoshimitsu, barely surviving, manages to teleport to the Earth realm... only to be shocked (along with the audience) to see that Quan Chi has followed him!
Peach is one of the Wreckers, a small group of Earthbound roving hunters (like Supernatural). Also my dirtiest pick, as she gets her powers from the "Vibe Sceptre" that she found at her mother's house & it makes her "laugh a lot" (their words). The Wreckers (Peach, Mario & Luigi) start off on Earth but will eventually try to make their way back to the Mushroom Kingdom (starting off by using an old, abandoned Warp Zone... they're not sure where it'll take them ), helping others along the way.
Otagon is my "Oracle". Aside from providing tech support to the mercs (his main job), he's also "the voice in the ear" for Peach as well, looking up lore, computer records, etc.
Nathan Spencer is the muscle for the mercs.
Ken Masters is the "Face Man" for the mercs. I'm really liking how Johnny Cage was portrayed in the first MK movie and they're pretty similar... and I couldn't find a picture of Ken in civies that I liked... so that's why I used that picture. He's working with the mercs but he's also trying to get Raiden's help with something...
Jason is the wheelman/engineer for the mercs. In the real world, S.O.P.H.I.A is a high tech battle van built by Jason.
Iroquois Plissken is the front man for the mercs.
Scorpion/Sub-Zero rivalry is in full effect.
Goro & Shang Tsung are trying to merge the Earth Realm with the "Outworld" and have declared Mortal Kombat open... despite the convenient lack of notifying their chosen opponents, the Earthbound warriors and a few others...This new Mortal Kombat is more like LOST and Battle Royale, with a little Under the Dome thrown in. Raiden can appear ghostly but has no power once Mortal Kombat begins, the dome goes up and the island is part of Outworld...
Frank Jaeger (aka Grey Fox) is like the Winter Soldier while he was still brainwashed or Kazuo from Battle Royale. He's part of the Mortal Kombat but no one knows he's a stone cold killer instead of an innocent kid...
Evil Ryu (with gaping chest wound) was turned by Shang Tsung. Ken's trying to get Raiden's help (among others) to bring him back.
While most of the characters on Earth have more of a real-world look (not Goro, obviously), Cervantes looks just like his video game self. Think Barbossa from Pirates of the Caribbean. This undead pirate is loosely tied to Shang Tsung & Shadowloo but has his own plans, too. Some involving Edward Kenway...
Lara Croft is a rival with Carmen Sandiego, has an blossoming relationship with Solid Snake and, along with Ryu Haybusa, Frank Jager & Sub-Zero, just happens to be in the right place for Mortal Kombat.
B.J. Blazkowicz is a World War II hero (he fought the Nazis in Castle Wolfenstein), and I wanted to keep him age-appropriate so I aged him up a bit. He's the Badass Grandpa, the Retired Badass of the mercs. He's the brains, the Hannibal of this A-Team. I could see him moving into military intelligence and running ops after WWII. He sees some things he shouldn't see, finds out that some folks are trying to bring back and "improve" the experiments from Castle Wolfenstein. Mishima pulled some strings and got him retired... and then tried to "retire" him permanently. He's considered "R.E.D" (Retired, Extremely Dangerous) and gathers the mercs to go underground and take down Mishima, since the US government is in bed with them now...
Wesker is continuing (and "improving") the work done at Castle Wolfenstein years ago.

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 476 posts
Title: Absent
Formerly: Daddy Longlegs, Max Power

Postby outsider » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:56 am

P - Pierce

The Closers
Xerø, Wild Dog, Ultimatum, Saboteur, Randall, Pierce

The Global Guardians
Owlwoman, Manitou Raven, Jack O'Lantern, Icemaiden, Geoforce, Elysius, Yaguarette, Vesper

Venture Capital (a rival startup to The Motley Fools)
Luminus, Killer Shrike, Fadeaway Man, Copperhead, Zig-Zag, Tangle, Queen

Doomed Patrol
Negative Man, Hell's Angel, Drax, Box, Aquagirl

Round 1
Need a simple job done in a not-so-simple way?
Do you have an evil scheme that requires a distraction on the other end of town?
Better call
The Motley Fools
Oddball, Psycho Pirate, Warp, Zebra Man, Angle Man, Enigma, Kaleidoscope

Daddy's Girls
Quarrel, Ravager, Scandal, Tarantula, Unuscione, Bloodstone, Donner

Star Squadron
Vanguard, Xenith, Yz the Thunderbolt, Ceritak, Forager, Gabriel the Air-Walker, Halo, Inazuma, Jack of Hearts, Lightray, Mister Miracle, Nikki
-

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Liked in: 465 posts

Postby HNutz » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:05 pm

outsider wrote:
The Closers
Xerø, Wild Dog, Ultimatum, Saboteur, Randall, Pierce

The Global Guardians
Owlwoman, Manitou Raven, Jack O'Lantern, Icemaiden, Geoforce, Elysius, Yaguarette, Vesper

Venture Capital (a rival startup to The Motley Fools)
Luminus, Killer Shrike, Fadeaway Man, Copperhead, Zig-Zag, Tangle, Queen

Doomed Patrol
Negative Man, Hell's Angel, Drax, Box, Aquagirl

Round 1
Need a simple job done in a not-so-simple way?
Do you have an evil scheme that requires a distraction on the other end of town?
Better call
The Motley Fools
Oddball, Psycho Pirate, Warp, Zebra Man, Angle Man, Enigma, Kaleidoscope

Daddy's Girls
Quarrel, Ravager, Scandal, Tarantula, Unuscione, Bloodstone, Donner

Star Squadron
Vanguard, Xenith, Yz the Thunderbolt, Ceritak, Forager, Gabriel the Air-Walker, Halo, Inazuma, Jack of Hearts, Lightray, Mister Miracle, Nikki

Some really cool picks here. I especially like the "Daddy's Girl" team with Scandal, Ravager & Bloodstone. And then Mister Miracle & the Thunderbolt on the cosmic team, the "Doomed Patrol"& "Venture Capital"...Randall... some nice creative picks there!

e_galston wrote:
Q is for Quentin Beck (Mysterio)

Masters of Evil

Count Nefaria (Luchino Nefaria), Mandarin, Loki, Immortus, Amahl Farouk (The Shadow King), Nathaniel Essex (Mister Sinister), Selene, Red Skull

Villain's Inc.

Owl, Hood, Chameleon, Black Tarantula, Arcade, Zodiac, Madame Masque (Whitney Frost), Mysterio (Quentin Beck)

Sinister Syndicate

ImageImageImageImage

Paperdoll, Klaw, Speed Demon (James Sanders), Griffen, Diablo, Yuki, Xemnu The Titan, Vertigo, Unicorn, Trickshot

vs.

The Uncanny Avengers

Phoenix (Jean Grey), Captain America (Steve Rogers), Thena, Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff), Iceman (Robert Drake), Genis-Vell, Songbird (Melissa Gold)

Young Allies

Dust (Sooraya Qadir), Zero-G (Alex Power), Spider Girl (Anya Corazon), Hope, Irma Cuckoo, Nico Minoru

Excalibur

Sabra, Ursa Major, Venus, X-51, The Machine Man, Sunfire (Shiro Yoshida), Excalibur (Faiza Hussain), Storm (Ororo Munroe)

Heroes for Hire

Boom Boom, Constrictor, Frenzy, Jack Flag, Misty Knight, Longshot

VERY cool all-Marvel draft! All of your teams look sharp, but I especially like seeing Mysterio there and I think your Uncanny Avengers, Young Allies & Excalibur teams look just as good as what Marvel's giving us today.

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
The speak with their fists, and put ideas in your head thru the cracks they make in your skull, they are:

Brute Force

Rhino, Ulik, Abomination, Blockbuster, Juggernaut, Mammoth

Teen Beats
They wanna prove that just because you aren't an adult, you can do just as good as job as half the heroes double their ages.  Being a teen doesn't mean they are inexperienced, and they'll prove it. 

Robin (Damien Wayne), Osiris, Mettle, Gentle, Elijah Bradley, Conner Kent, J2 (Zane Yama), Young Frankenstein

This non-team of rotating members are not brought together for some deep cause, or do what they do for some guilt fueled promise to a dead relative.   They fight the good fight and go on their adventures for exploration, for scientific discoveries, and for excitement.  They are:

The Adventurers Guild

Tom Strong, Vigilante (JLU version), Wesley Dodds, Yukon Jack, Cliffe Steel, Doctor Occult, HERBIE, Ka-Zar

The Everymen
They are just normal men with grand ideas, and even grander gadgets and devices to put those ideas forth.  You don't need powers to be powerful, you just need initiative and will power. 

Prankster, Lex Luthor, Hammerhead, Firefly, Black Manta, Xamot, Wizard

Thunderball was once one if the primo tough guys in town along with his other Wrecking Crew cohorts, but as of late they've just become jobbers being beaten by everyone.   So Thuderball here came up with anew plan (he is a Mensa level genius after all). He knows teams nowadays cannot survive one raw strength alone (sorry Brute Force), because the teams they are up against have a large range if powers and abilities. So TB here is going to draft a team, of other team players, to make the perfect team to go against anyone.   He will piece together random facets to make a beautiful image of chaotic destruction.   They are:

KILLeidoscope

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thunderball, X-ray, Zaran, Electro, Puff Adder (Gordon Fraley), Geo-mancer, Impluse, Lashina, Nox, Kinji Obatu (Doc Spectrum), Psimon, Riptide (Janos Quested)

The Bangles
What happens on girls night, well, you know...

Quake, Nightshade, Komodo, Jesse Chambers, Ice, Dagger, Artemis, Veil, Umbra

Your Brute Force team is especially badass, your Teen Beats team is cool (it's a little ironic that the first 3 on that team have seen better days), glad to see Psimon there... did not expect to see Xamot... love the shoutout to Thunderball being a genius and the thinking behind the KILLeidoscope, along with "The Adventurer's Guild" and "The Bangles" in general. Would love to see some of these teams go up against each other.

pastajoe wrote:
M.A.W. (Master Axis of Warriors)

Flag Smasher, Blackbriar Thorn, Baron Zemo, Yellow Claw, Count Vertigo,
Steppenwolf, Queen Bee, Ocean Master, Militant, Haggor

Versus
W.A.M. (World Allied Metas)

NagraJ(Snake King-India), Diamond LiL(Canada), Captain BritaiN(England), DooP(Unknown), DriQ(Alien), Arabian KnighT II(Saudi Arabia), Gui Hu Sha ShoU(Ghost Fox Killer-China),
Iya TrepiloV(Perun-Russia), LockjaW(Inhumans), Crimson FoX(France)

M.A.B. (Menaces Against Badasses)

Green Goblin, Eddie Brock(Venom), Pied Piper, Nuclear Man,
Lady Shiva, Karu-Sil, Johnny Sorrow, Inertia

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Versus
B.A.M. (Badass American Muscle)

NightwinG, FlasH (Wally West), Helena Bertinelli (Huntress), PoweR Man,
HellboY, M'gann M'orzZ(Miss Martian), KiD Eternity, JefF Pierce(Black Lightning)

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

M.O.O.B. (Mission Objective Overwhelming Battalion)

Destroyer Duck, Captain Atom, Americommando, X-Cutioner,
Warwolf, Union Jack, Tank Man, Rocket Raccoon

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Versus
B.O.O.M. (Brotherhood Of Odious Maleficence)

Manchester BlacK, ZooM II, FuegO, Dr OctopuS,
TitaniA, BomB Queen, BatroC, Dansen MacabrE

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

First of all, excellent job marching to the beat of a different drummer and using the last letter instead of the first. You always do a great job with the team names as well and this is no exception!

some very cool picks as well. I'm particularly fond of the creativity and variety of characters you picked, especially Warwolf, Manchester Black, Doc Ock, Power Man, Tank Man, Rocket Raccoon, the American Badasses in general, your teen team... great job!

Thunderstruck wrote:
The Villains

The Doomsayers
Victor Von Doom, Ultimaton, Negate, M.O.D.O.K., Johnny Sorrow. Helspont, Fin Fang Foom

The Chaos Wave of World Eaters
Annihilus, Terminators, Red King, Paralax, King Hyperion, Imperiex, Darkseid

M.O.N.S.T.E.R.S.
Baron Blood. X the Thing that Lived, Scarecrow, Quasimodo, Ogre, Evil Ernie

The Cabal of Old Gods
Chaos King, Zarathos, Baba Yaga, Wotan, Lilith, Gog

The Heroes
The Shield
Fighting for Truth, Justice, and the American Way for All Mankind
Clark Kent, Firestar, Iron Man, J'onn J'onzz, Eric Masterson, Namorita, Ultra Boy

The New Universal Guardians of the Galaxies
Sworn to Serve and Protect Through Interstellar Warfare and Defense
Gladiator, Kl'rt, Lar Gand, Quasar, Beta Ray Bill, Vanguard, Allen the Alien

The Thunder Squad
The Men with No Fear that Smash the things that Go Bump in the Night
Devil Hunter, Theodore Sallis, Elliot "Lucky" Tailor, Wolfman, Ghost Rider (Yoshio Kannabe), Zombie

Pantheon of the New Gods
Immortal Powers Destined to Cancel the Apocalypse
Etrigan, Hercules, Thor Odinson, Diana Prince, Charles Xavier, Blackagar Boltagon

Wow, there's a bunch of different types of asskickers here! I feel bad for whatever world houses all these powerhouses! nice job including folks like Johnny Sorrow, Black Bolt and Etrigan here, too.

Grayson wrote:
Alana, Other Barry, Captain Harlock, Dr. Dinosaur, Queen Emeraldas, The Futurist (Duncan Jones), Gort, Heath Huston, Ice King, Mojo Jojo, Geomancer (Kay McHenry), Locutus of Borg, The Monarch, Duke Nukem, Obidiah Archer, Armstrong (Aram Anni Pada), Queen Promethium, Atomic Robo, Dr. Mrs. The Monarch (Sheila), Tony Chu, Ulton, V'Ger, Atom Eve (Samantha Wilkins), T-X, Yoda, Zechs Merquise

Cyborg Superman (Zor-El), Yellowjacket (Hank Pym), The Monarch of Planet X (Groot), Ultimate Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), Garrus Vakarian, Ultimate Weapon, Trypticon, Commander Shepard, Nova (Richard Rider), Quintesson, P, O, N, Marko, Cyber Controller (John Lumic), Thane Krios, Jenkins, Invincible, Harbinger, Gamora, Boba Fett, Elijah Snow, The Doctor (Tenth Incarnation), Cosmo the Spacedog, Charles "Chuck" Bartowski, Aleph

The Machine Empire

Reaching out from the furthest reaches of space and time, the Machine Empire seeks to solidify their grasp over the universe by assimilating, upgrading, or destroying all organic life.

ImageImage

Q - Queen Promethium, L - Locutus of Borg

The Heralds

Deployed first, the Heralds of the Machine Empire will offer a world the option of assimilation or termination.

U - Ultron, V - V'Ger, X - T-X, G - Gort, L - Cyber Controller (John Lumic), Z - Cyborg Superman (Zor-El), Q - Quintesson

The Reapers

If a particular civilization offers too much resistance, the Machine Empire deploys their Reapers. Known as "Planet Killers" they are the Machine Empire's final solution.

V - V'Ger, H - Harbinger, A - Aleph, U - Ultimate Weapon, T - Trypticon

VS.

The United Front

Men and women from all across time and space, brought together to unite the galaxy against the unmerciful Machine Empire.

Z - Zechs Merquise, A - Alana, C - Captain Harlock, E - Emeraldas, H - Heath Huston, M - Marko, V - Garrus Vakarian, S - Commander Shepard

The Guardians of the Galaxy

As the United Front builds their resistance throughout the universe, they devote a small portion of their resources to creating a new team of combatants. This team is deputized by all civilizations to act on their own accord. They answer to no one but themselves. They are the Guardians of the Galaxy

Y - Yoda, K - Thane Krios, I - Invincible, G - Gamora, F - Boba Fett, D - The Doctor (Tenth Incarnation), C - Cosmo the Spacedog, X - The Monarch of Planet X (Groot), R - Nova (Richard Rider)

W.E.I.R.D. (World's Extraordinary Intelligence and Reconnaissance Department)

Originally organized to gather intelligence on the Guild of Calamitous Intent and other such nefarious organizations, the Agents of W.E.I.R.D. soon found themselves drafted into something far more sinister. Now they utilize their resources into researching the weakness of the Machine Empire and attempting to exploit them.

W.E.I.R.D. Alpha Team

R - Atomic Robo, T - Tony Chu, F - The Futurist (Duncan Jones), J - Jenkins, E - Elijah Snow, B- Charles "Chuck" Bartowski

W.E.I.R.D. Omega Team

P - Armstrong (Aram Anni Pada), O - Obadiah Archer, W - Atom Eve (Samantha Wilkins), K - Geomancer (Kay McHenry), Y - Yellowjacket (Hank Pym), W - Ultimate Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)

The All-New Guild of Calamitous Intent

The world's premiere union for licensed super-villainy, the Guild of Calamitous Intent provides security and benefits through organized arching. Now in the wake of the arrival of the Machine Empire, the Guild have suspended all arching activities and instead devote their time to menacing the Empire in the same way that they arched their primary nemesis. Nothing is off limits to the Guild.

M - The Monarch, N - Duke Nukem, S - Dr. Mrs. The Monarch (Sheila), B - Other Barry, D - Dr. Dinosaur, I - Ice King, J - Mojo Jojo

Draco wrote: - Anna Valerious, Blade, Cloak, Angel Dynamite, Elias Kingston, Frankenstein's Monster, Gaibon, Headless Horseman, Invisible Man, Spring Heeled Jack, Krampus, Carlton Lehah (Biis), Piece Meal, N'Dama The Weather Demon, Overtkill, Parasite, Leper Queen, Red Queen (Madelyne Prior), Syfa Belnades, Robert T.S., Ulysses Bloodstone, Jean Paul Valley( Azrael), Werewolf By Night, Madame Xanadu, Yukio, Zauriel

Zeiss, Black Widow II (Yelena Belova), Mr. X, White Canary, Lady Vic, Ubu, Talon, Shadow Thief, Ravan, The Question (Vic Sage), Paladin, April O'Neil, Elektra Natchios, Eliza Maza, Billy Lee, Moon Knight, Jimmy Lee, I, H, G, F, Hush (Thomas Elliot), Constantine Drakon, David Cain, Bullseye, Artemis of the Coda[/spoiler]

(Phone acting up, will finish in a bit)

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 786 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:26 pm

Sorry guys, we just finished moving into our new place and then I was sick (pretty sure it's some type of zombie bat swine flu hybrid) all weekend so I fell a little behind. Honestly, I don't have any idea who I am going to draft for my final 3 picks but I will make them up and send E my 2 themes hopefully by the end of the day.
ImageImageImage

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 786 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Alana, Other Barry, Captain Harlock, Dr. Dinosaur, Queen Emeraldas, The Futurist (Duncan Jones), Gort, Heath Huston, Ice King, Mojo Jojo, Geomancer (Kay McHenry), Locutus of Borg, The Monarch, Duke Nukem, Obidiah Archer, Armstrong (Aram Anni Pada), Queen Promethium, Atomic Robo, Dr. Mrs. The Monarch (Sheila), Tony Chu, Ulton, V'Ger, Atom Eve (Samantha Wilkins), T-X, Yoda, Zechs Merquise

Cyborg Superman (Zor-El), Yellowjacket (Hank Pym), The Monarch of Planet X (Groot), Ultimate Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), Garrus Vakarian, Ultimate Weapon, Trypticon, Commander Shepard, Nova (Richard Rider), Quintesson, Prince Robot IV, Optimus Prime (Generation One), Number One (Brother Cavil), Marko, Cyber Controller (John Lumic), Thane Krios, Jenkins, Invincible, Harbinger, Gamora, Boba Fett, Elijah Snow, The Doctor (Tenth Incarnation), Cosmo the Spacedog, Charles "Chuck" Bartowski, Aleph

The Machine Empire

Reaching out from the furthest reaches of space and time, the Machine Empire seeks to solidify their grasp over the universe by assimilating, upgrading, or destroying all organic life. With the combined forces of the Borg, Cybermen, Cylons, advanced terminator models, and other rogue machines, they are the largest and most destructive force that the universe has ever seen.

ImageImageImage

Q - Queen Promethium, L - Locutus of Borg, N - Number One (Cavil)

The Heralds

Deployed first, the Heralds of the Machine Empire will offer a world the option of assimilation or termination.

U - Ultron, V - V'Ger, X - T-X, G - Gort, L - Cyber Controller (John Lumic), Z - Cyborg Superman (Zor-El), Q - Quintesson, P - Prince Robot IV

The Reapers

If a particular civilization offers too much resistance, the Machine Empire deploys their Reapers. Known as "Planet Killers" they are the Machine Empire's final solution.

V - V'Ger, H - Harbinger, A - Aleph, U - Ultimate Weapon, T - Trypticon

VS.

The United Front

Men and women from all across time and space, brought together to unite the galaxy against the unmerciful Machine Empire.

Z - Zechs Merquise, A - Alana, C - Captain Harlock, E - Emeraldas, H - Heath Huston, M - Marko, V - Garrus Vakarian, S - Commander Shepard

The Guardians of the Galaxy

As the United Front builds their resistance throughout the universe, they devote a small portion of their resources to creating a new team of combatants. This team is deputized by all civilizations to act on their own accord. They answer to no one but themselves. They are the Guardians of the Galaxy

Y - Yoda, K - Thane Krios, I - Invincible, G - Gamora, F - Boba Fett, D - The Doctor (Tenth Incarnation), C - Cosmo the Spacedog, X - The Monarch of Planet X (Groot), R - Nova (Richard Rider)

W.E.I.R.D. (World's Extraordinary Intelligence and Reconnaissance Department)

Originally organized to gather intelligence on the Guild of Calamitous Intent and other such nefarious organizations, the Agents of W.E.I.R.D. soon found themselves drafted into something far more sinister. Now they utilize their resources into researching the weakness of the Machine Empire and attempting to exploit them.

W.E.I.R.D. Alpha Team

R - Atomic Robo, T - Tony Chu, F - The Futurist (Duncan Jones), J - Jenkins, E - Elijah Snow, B- Charles "Chuck" Bartowski

W.E.I.R.D. Omega Team

P - Armstrong (Aram Anni Pada), O - Obadiah Archer, W - Atom Eve (Samantha Wilkins), K - Geomancer (Kay McHenry), Y - Yellowjacket (Hank Pym), W - Ultimate Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), O - Optimus Prime (Generation One)

The All-New Guild of Calamitous Intent

The world's premiere union for licensed super-villainy, the Guild of Calamitous Intent provides security and benefits through organized arching. Now in the wake of the arrival of the Machine Empire, the Guild have suspended all arching activities and instead devote their time to menacing the Empire in the same way that they arched their primary nemesis. Nothing is off limits to the Guild.

M - The Monarch, N - Duke Nukem, S - Dr. Mrs. The Monarch (Sheila), B - Other Barry, D - Dr. Dinosaur, I - Ice King, J - Mojo Jojo
ImageImageImage

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum