Sunday, August 19, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Shit happens here."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Super Amalgam Draft

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:25 am

Draco x wrote:
Draco x wrote:
Draco x wrote:Bat Eye & The X-Family:

Bat Eye - Image
Angel Claw - ImageImage
Sir Alfred Xavier - ImageImage
Cat Phoenix - ImageImage
Bat 23 - ImageImage
Talon Card - ImageImage

Bat Eye: Batman & Cyclops
Angel Claw: Azrael & Wolverine
Sir Alfred Xavier: Alfred Pennyworth & Charles Xavier
Cat Phoenix: Catwoman & Phoenix
Bat 23: Batgirl( Cassandra Cain) & X-23
Talon Card: Talon( Calvin Rose & Gambit)
Psy-Huntress: Psylocke and Huntress

Red Vulcan: Red Hood and Vulcan

Think you're so tough? Well here's my first pick!

I give you...

Joker + Omega Red = The Bizarre Tzar

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:32 am

Juan Cena wrote:
Think you're so tough? Well here's my first pick!

I give you...

Joker + Omega Red = The Bizzare Tzar

Cool. You going to give a backstory to each character you pit against mine?

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:39 am

Draco x wrote:
Cool. You going to give a backstory to each character you pit against mine?

It depends on how much I put into my picks, I guess.

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:41 am

[quote="Juan Cena"

Catwoman + Jamie Madrox - Pu$$y Galore
Dazzler + Human Torch = Disco Inferno
Shrinking Violet + Harley Quinn = MiniHaHa
Cinderella (Fables) + Emma Frost = Blonde Ambition
Valkyrie + Ursa Major = Bruinhilda
Firestorm + Lockjaw = Atomic Dog
Gambit + Seto Kaiba = Card Shark
Starfox+ Vision = Love Machine
[/quote]

Vs:

Mr. Chesire: Joker and Mr. Sinister

Nathaniel Napier Essex is an immortal scientist who was obsessed with mutations and evolution and experimented on himself to gain powers. However his experiments had a side effect that left him insane despite his genius intellect. He has been noted to have taken a key interest in Scott Wayne's mutant abilities at some point and has been plaguing him and the X-Family countless times-including the death of Gabriel Todd. Recently Essex and his allies have required 8 new subjects from an alternate timeline to help in his war against the X-Family and humankind.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:10 am

S.P.L.I.C.E. - Super Powered Legion of Interlaced Coordinated Enforcement

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Oracle X, Thunder Woman, Dr. A.S.S., Devil Bat, Will Power, Weapon Q, Thing-bot, Speed Weaver

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Oracle X - Prof. Barbara Xavier, telepathic and able to interface with computers.
Thunder Woman - Diana, princess of Asgard, daughter of Odin and Hippolyta.
Dr. A.S.S. (Adam Stephen Strange) - Master of the mystic arts of alien worlds.
Devil Bat - Wayne Murdock, obtained bat-like senses when exposed to radioactive materials that spilled out during a hit-and-run truck robbery that killed his parents.
Will Power - Stewart Rhodes, bearer of the Oan battle suit for sector 616-52.
Weapon Q - Barton Queen, master of ranged weapons, able to turn any object into a weapon.
Thing-bot - Cliff Grimm, test pilot for the Richards Space Plane which crashed, was saved from death by Niles Richards who transferred his brain into an experimental space exploration robot.
Speed Weaver - Teen Wally Parker, ran into a spider web while running to hide from a lightning storm, was bit just as he was struck, and developed super speed and the ability to weave webs of time-distorting energy fields.

Vs.

Death Master

Death Master - Slade Masters was already the world's greatest assassin before the experiment that allowed him to use +90% of his brain (giving him, among other things, photographic reflexes), as well as enhanced speed & strength.

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:56 am

The New Guardians of the Galaxy

There has been a jailbreak... one of the Phantom Zone gateways has been smashed on the Kree Homeworld and eight of Earths, if not the galaxy, most dangerous villains have escaped. They weren't a team before, but they have banded together in their wave of destruction, reign of terror across the universe. Alone they were almost unstopable, but together they are a force to be reckoned with.. they even named their alliance after a description of what they leave behind. They are..

Scorched Earth

He for the longest time was the most dominate species on planet Earth, yes, him alone. Ever since he discovered that fallen meteor. He has lived thru hte ages, over a million years they say. Thru this time has has learned many fighting skills, sciences, some say even magic? But as the dawning of the Super Human age, he realized he is no longer dominate, so he fused himself with Ionic energy making himself nigh invulnerable and super strength (because immortality alone doesn't cut it) so once again he alone is at the top of the food chain. Thru years he has been called many things from Cain, Pharaoh, Caesar, The Savage Butcher, and even Emperor. Now, he likes to go by his full name and title.. he wanted his victims to know exactly who crushed their throat with his fist. He is...

Count Vandal Nefaria (Vandal Savage + Count Nefaria)

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:18 am

The Justice League of Avengers

Captain America, Iron Bat, Warrior Woman, Thorin, the Manhunter, The Hawk, The Blue Spider, Banner Thing

VS

The Evil Masters Legion of Doom

Baron Alexander Helmut Luthor:

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:29 am

Agent of the Bat wrote:

Captain America, Iron Bat, Warrior Woman, Thorin, the Manhunter, The Hawk, The Blue Spider, Banner Thing

VS

Baron Alexander Helmut Luthor:

Nice. 8)

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:26 am

The League of Avengers

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

VS.

(name forthcoming)
Grinning Goblin

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:13 am

Agent of the Bat wrote:

VS

Baron Alexander Helmut Luthor: During World War II, few men were as feared as the scientific genius, Baron Lionel Heinrich Luthor. So many atrocities were attributed to this fiend, that most consider the man to be nothing more than a myth, created by soldiers suffering from PTSD as a way to cope with the horrors that they had seen on the battlefield. But the man was very much real and clashed with his nemesis, Captain America, on more than one occasion. Some would even say that everything Luthor did during the war was a direct result with his obsession in exposing Captain America for what he perceived him to be. However, when the war ended and Captain America disappeared into space, Luthor disappeared as well. Almost 70 years later, upon Captain America's return to Earth, a new figure has risen to the top of the political and business world, known as Baron Alexander Helmut Luthor. Known as the "Man of Tomorrow" Alexander stands on a platform of using human genius and innovation to move mankind into the future. His connection to Alexander Helmut remains unclear at the time...

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:14 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
The New Guardians of the Galaxy

There has been a jailbreak... one of the Phantom Zone gateways has been smashed on the Kree Homeworld and eight of Earths, if not the galaxy, most dangerous villains have escaped. They weren't a team before, but they have banded together in their wave of destruction, reign of terror across the universe. Alone they were almost unstopable, but together they are a force to be reckoned with.. they even named their alliance after a description of what they leave behind. They are..

Scorched Earth

He for the longest time was the most dominate species on planet Earth, yes, him alone. Ever since he discovered that fallen meteor. He has lived thru hte ages, over a million years they say. Thru this time has has learned many fighting skills, sciences, some say even magic? But as the dawning of the Super Human age, he realized he is no longer dominate, so he fused himself with Ionic energy making himself nigh invulnerable and super strength (because immortality alone doesn't cut it) so once again he alone is at the top of the food chain. Thru years he has been called many things from Cain, Pharaoh, Caesar, The Savage Butcher, and even Emperor. Now, he likes to go by his full name and title.. he wanted his victims to know exactly who crushed their throat with his fist. He is...

Count Vandal Nefaria (Vandal Savage + Count Nefaria)

:shock:

Love it!

:-D

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:57 am

Grayson wrote:

VS

Baron Alexander Helmut Luthor: During World War II, few men were as feared as the scientific genius, Baron Lionel Heinrich Luthor. So many atrocities were attributed to this fiend, that most consider the man to be nothing more than a myth, created by soldiers suffering from PTSD as a way to cope with the horrors that they had seen on the battlefield. But the man was very much real and clashed with his nemesis, Captain America, on more than one occasion. Some would even say that everything Luthor did during the war was a direct result with his obsession in exposing Captain America for what he perceived him to be. However, when the war ended and Captain America disappeared into space, Luthor disappeared as well. Almost 70 years later, upon Captain America's return to Earth, a new figure has risen to the top of the political and business world, known as Baron Alexander Helmut Luthor. Known as the "Man of Tomorrow" Alexander stands on a platform of using human genius and innovation to move mankind into the future. His connection to Alexander Helmut remains unclear at the time...

Ah yeah! Very cool!

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:48 pm

Grayson wrote:
:shock:

Love it!

:-D

Im glad you like, I was worried lol my guys aren't all cosmic characters, so I needed a reason for them to confront your guys

I'm going to try and throw in a cosmic characters though. I even may throw in an original amalgam character i stumbled upon.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:36 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Im glad you like, I was worried lol my guys aren't all cosmic characters, so I needed a reason for them to confront your guys

I'm going to try and throw in a cosmic characters though. I even may throw in an original amalgam character i stumbled upon.

I don't think that any of your picks need to be cosmic necessarily. If your first pick is any indication of what you have in store for my New Guardians, then it could simply be that they needed to be called in because the threat level was too high for Earthbound heroes.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:50 pm

The Armada

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

vs.

The Masters of Doom

Cyber Baron (Baron Zemo/Cyborg Superman)

leave a comment with facebook