Advertisement

Super Amalgam Draft

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 901 posts
Title: Absent
Formerly: cyclone, Chili con Blarney

Re: Super Amalgam Draft

Postby outsider » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:57 am

Agent of the Bat wrote:Love that pic Outsider!
Thanks! I'm not actively trying to give you an all-green villain team, but it may end up that way if my next pick doesn't get snatched.
-

Advertisement

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 1019 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:13 am

I'm going to tie my villains with each of your heroes.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1276 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:07 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:There has been a jailbreak... one of the Phantom Zone gateways has been smashed on the Kree Homeworld and eight of Earths, if not the galaxy, most dangerous villains have escaped. They weren't a team before, but they have banded together in their wave of destruction, reign of terror across the universe. Alone they were almost unstopable, but together they are a force to be reckoned with.. they even named their alliance after a description of what they leave behind. They are..

Scorched Earth

ImageImageImage

:shock:

Your villains micros are just as brilliant as your hero micros! Love this team so far! :-D
ImageImageImage

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:10 am

Agent of the Bat wrote:
The Justice League of Avengers

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Captain America, Iron Bat, Warrior Woman, Thorin, the Manhunter, The Hawk, The Blue Spider, Banner Thing

VS

The Evil Masters Legion of Doom

ImageImageImage

Baron Alexander Helmut Luthor:
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
During World War II, few men were as feared as the scientific genius, Baron Lionel Heinrich Luthor. So many atrocities were attributed to this fiend, that most consider the man to be nothing more than a myth, created by soldiers suffering from PTSD as a way to cope with the horrors that they had seen on the battlefield. But the man was very much real and clashed with his nemesis, Captain America, on more than one occasion. Some would even say that everything Luthor did during the war was a direct result with his obsession in exposing Captain America for what he perceived him to be. However, when the war ended and Captain America disappeared into space, Luthor disappeared as well. Almost 70 years later, upon Captain America's return to Earth, a new figure has risen to the top of the political and business world, known as Baron Alexander Helmut Luthor. Known as the "Man of Tomorrow" Alexander stands on a platform of using human genius and innovation to move mankind into the future. His connection to Alexander Helmut remains unclear at the time...

Professor Whirlwind:
Born in the 25th Century, David Thawne grew up admiring the legendary heroes of the Heroic Age, none more so than The Hawk. Thawne admired the perfect blend of speed and precision that The Hawk brought to the Justice League of Avengers and he was delighted to discover his own mutant abilities allowed him to duplicate The Hawk's superhuman speed. As David became a man, his admiration for The Hawk grew into an obsession. As his personal and professional life began to fall apart around him, David spent his time channeling his abilities and developing them in ways that no other speedster had ever dreamed. David taught himself to create vortexes which he could use offensively or defensively, even allowing him a limited ability to fly. The further David pushed his limits, the more invincible he thought that he had become, until the day when David pushed himself past the speed of light. David disappeared into what he could only describe as a force made entirely of speed for what felt like an eternity. When he emerged, he found himself in the very Heroic Age that he had dreamed about for so long but the time he had spent in the speed force had warped and twisted his mind even further than before. He renamed himself Professor Whirlwind and he no longer just wanted to meet The Hawk…he wanted to replace him.

Cheetantress: Archaeologist Amora Minerva dedicated her life to researching the hidden wonders of the African continent. While her peers now relied on more modern methods, Amora would trudge head first into the deepest, darkest jungles or the most barren deserts to find relics of an ancient world. It was during one of these expeditions that Amora came upon a most unusual discovery, a hidden temple dedicated to the worship of both the African AND Norse Pantheons. While excavating the temple Amora's team was attacked by militants and in the confusion, Amora found herself trapped within a hidden room. In this room, Amora was offered the gifts of the Enchantress, a powerful Norse sorceress who had been banished from Asgard by the Queen of the Norns and who retaliated by using her gifts to seduce the most powerful warriors in order to bend them to her will. Unfortunately for Amora, the temple was also home to the spirit of a jealous and spiteful god, who was in love with the Enchantress and would not allow her to escape the temple with out him. So while the soul of the Enchantress flowed into Amora, the spiteful deity cursed her mortal shell. What emerged from that temple was a bloodthirsty amalgam of seduction and primal fury who would feast upon the flesh of man one way or another...
ImageImageImage

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 181 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:05 pm

Pick #3 - Atomica + The Leader = The Micro-Manager

Draco X's Team

Vs

Joker + Omega Red = The Bizarre Tzar
Ultimate Reed Richards + KGBeast= Stretch Marx
Atomica + The Leader = The Micro-Manager

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 644 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:35 pm

The Armada

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

vs.

The Masters of Doom

ImageImageImage

Baron Wotan (Baron Mordo/Wotan)

Cyber Baron (Baron Zemo/Cyborg Superman) - Knowing that his side was destined to lose the war Nazi Scientist Baron Heinrich Zemo had no choice but to test his experimental rocket in order to escape the advanced of the allied forces. His plan was simple, he would escape into space where he would enter a state of suspended animation and orbit Earth until he could return set up a new life for himself. However, in his rush to finish his work, Zemo miscalculated and his rocket was sent helplessly adrift into the vastness of space. The rocket was not designed to operate for as long as it was forced to sustain Zemo and radiation from the propulsion system combined with the cosmic rays that bombarded the ship's hull. For decades, Zemo's body withered away but his mind remained sharp and grew in power until the ship finally crashed back to the Earth. Recovery crews found nothing in the wreckage but a withered husk of a corpse but Zemo did not die. Transferred into modern day Earth's wireless network, Zemo used his considerable genius to find a facility that would suit his purposes. There he developed a new, powerful techno organic body, and taking the name Hank Henshaw, Zemo set himself up as a mysterious new power player in the Corporate world. His plan was to remake Earth from the ground up by using corporate America as his template.

Ragnarok (Black Adam/Clor) - In the midst of the superhuman Civil Crisis, Earth's greatest minds developed a plan to give them an edge over the opposition to superhuman registration. Using DNA that they had stolen from a fallen friend, they secretly created a horrific biological agent, a twisted homage to a man who had once stood side by side with them in their darkest days. However, while these men could replicate his body and they could duplicate his power, they could not recreate his mind nor could they give him the spark that would bring their creation to life. So, this amalgam of man and machine was locked away and forgotten but secrets this horrible can not stay buried forever. The brother of the god whose DNA had been stolen, a mischievous god of evil himself, discovered the existence of this clone. Using ancient and forgotten spells, he channeled the combined powers of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, Mehen into the clone and awoke the unstoppable might of Ragnarok!

outsider
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 901 posts
Title: Absent
Formerly: cyclone, Chili con Blarney

Postby outsider » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:40 pm

Baron Wotan looks awesome. 8)
-

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:51 pm

e_galston wrote:
The Armada

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

vs.

The Masters of Doom

ImageImageImage

Baron Wotan (Baron Mordo/Wotan) - Before there was Baron Wotan, there was a meek and timid woman living among savage and cruel men during the stone age. This woman suffered the indignities inflicted upon her by those around her, while devoting her life to the black arts in secret. Eventually, she became powerful enough to gain her revenge upon those who were insolent enough to defile her and those who did nothing to stop them, she was so powerful that the primitives even began to worship her as a goddess. But fate is a fickle mistress. Her power soon drew the attention of Nabu the Ancient One who understood her plight but did not condone the suffering she inflicted to extract her revenge. The two titans of sorcery clashed, with Nabu emerging the victor. Knowing that the power that the sorceress had amassed could never be completely undone, Nabu cursed her skin with an unusual green hue so that he could always recognize her no matter what form she took and then banished her from our realm. Over the course of time the sorceress would be reincarnated in several forms, each form sharing the same green hue, and each time clashing with Nabu. Eventually, the sorceress was reborn as a boy in Transylvania to a noble family. Known as Baron Wotan, this boy grew strong in the mystical arts but shared no signs of his previous incarnations malevolent intentions. Weary that this could be an elaborate ruse, Nabu took the boy on as an apprentice in order to keep an eye upon him. As Wotan became a man, Nabu took on another apprentice, which created a deep sense of resentment and jealousy in his heart, stirring long dormant feelings within his ancient soul...

Cyber Baron (Baron Zemo/Cyborg Superman) - Knowing that his side was destined to lose the war Nazi Scientist Baron Heinrich Zemo had no choice but to test his experimental rocket in order to escape the advanced of the allied forces. His plan was simple, he would escape into space where he would enter a state of suspended animation and orbit Earth until he could return set up a new life for himself. However, in his rush to finish his work, Zemo miscalculated and his rocket was sent helplessly adrift into the vastness of space. The rocket was not designed to operate for as long as it was forced to sustain Zemo and radiation from the propulsion system combined with the cosmic rays that bombarded the ship's hull. For decades, Zemo's body withered away but his mind remained sharp and grew in power until the ship finally crashed back to the Earth. Recovery crews found nothing in the wreckage but a withered husk of a corpse but Zemo did not die. Transferred into modern day Earth's wireless network, Zemo used his considerable genius to find a facility that would suit his purposes. There he developed a new, powerful techno organic body, and taking the name Hank Henshaw, Zemo set himself up as a mysterious new power player in the Corporate world. His plan was to remake Earth from the ground up by using corporate America as his template.

Ragnarok (Black Adam/Clor) - In the midst of the superhuman Civil Crisis, Earth's greatest minds developed a plan to give them an edge over the opposition to superhuman registration. Using DNA that they had stolen from a fallen friend, they secretly created a horrific biological agent, a twisted homage to a man who had once stood side by side with them in their darkest days. However, while these men could replicate his body and they could duplicate his power, they could not recreate his mind nor could they give him the spark that would bring their creation to life. So, this amalgam of man and machine was locked away and forgotten but secrets this horrible can not stay buried forever. The brother of the god whose DNA had been stolen, a mischievous god of evil himself, discovered the existence of this clone. Using ancient and forgotten spells, he channeled the combined powers of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, Mehen into the clone and awoke the unstoppable might of Ragnarok!
ImageImageImage

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 860 posts

Postby HNutz » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:29 pm

I figured out my next amalgam but I'm trying to find a certain Micro first (the original character, so that I can fiddle with it a bit).

Anyone want to help me hunt for a micro hero?

Sasher McSmasher
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 607 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Sasher McSmasher » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Sure man who are you looking fot?

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Multiplex.

He's a DC baddie who's tied to Firestorm, went up against Kid Flash in the Teen Titans cartoon and then joined the Suicide Squad.

Sasher McSmasher
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 607 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Sasher McSmasher » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:08 pm

HNutz wrote:Multiplex.

He's a DC baddie who's tied to Firestorm, went up against Kid Flash in the Teen Titans cartoon and then joined the Suicide Squad.

Man I checked all the sites I know and the ones that Bubba sent me links to recently and I am coming up with nothing. Did he perhaps go by a different name at some point?

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 644 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:31 pm

sadly i can't find one for him either...

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 1019 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:57 pm

He's a rare one, I don't think he exists in micro form.

Do what I do, find a look alike. Not as good as your guys, but they do.

HNutz
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby HNutz » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:01 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:He's a rare one, I don't think he exists in micro form.

Do what I do, find a look alike. Not as good as your guys, but they do.

Yeah, I'm not too worried (especially considering that I'm gonna fool around with it anyways), I just thought I'd ask. :)

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum