Sunday, May 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "This is not rocket science, people. Get a grip."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Super Forever Evil Draft

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:29 pm

e_galston: Blight, Red Queen, Inque, Ion Man, Curare, Killerwatt, Spellbinder, Funny Face, Stalker, Magenta

troy: Devourer of Souls (Wrarrl), Death (Maximus), War (Decimus Furius), Famine (Ahab), Pestilence (Polaris), Cardinal Sin, Goblin Queen (Lust), Blob (Gluttony), Fallen (Wrath), Belasco (Envy)

grayson: Doctor Doom, Baron Zemo (Helmut), Ra's al Ghul, Black Manta, Doctor Alchemy, Daken, Per Degaton, Angstrom Levy, Silver Samurai (Kenuichio Harada), Captain Cold

keb: Baron Wolfgang von Strucker, Loki, Talia al Ghul, The Ghost, Mystique, Tao, Uriel, Eimin, Ingrid Weiss, Jet Black

bubba: Dark Angel, Ultra-Humanite, Mistress Entropy (Lady Styx), CapsLok (Captain America), Bizzaro Mon-El, Lady Mandarin (Betsy Braddock), Miss Martain, Iron Maniac (Anthony Stark), Major Force, Malice (Sue Storm)

hnutz: Red Skull/Dell Rusk, Crossbones, Crimson Dynamo, Trick Shot, Goliath, Yellowjack (Rita DeMara), Satana, Machinesmith, Superia, Arnim Zola

outsider: Eclipso, Nero, Ian Karkull, Blackout, Pretty Persuasions, Nightfall, Black Mamba, Night Stalker

draco: Dark Paw, Maldor the Malevolent, Dr. Zin, Dark Kat, Tormack, Uglor, Number One, Lady Diabolyn, Gamma Ray, Lucas Plague
User avatar

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:30 pm

Grayson wrote:
He'll fit in perfectly with my all-new Legion of D.I.C.K.s and he works perfectly with my decision to go non-gender specific for the remainder of the draft. :P


he'd fit perfectly since he'd want to ride the dicks of every villain on your team...
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:32 pm

e_galston wrote:
he'd fit perfectly since he'd want to ride the dicks of every villain on your team...


That would be assuming that the villain's standards are that low to begin with.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:40 pm

e_galston wrote:he'd fit perfectly since he'd want to ride the dicks of every villain on your team...


:shock: :lol:

Great, now I can't stop imagining Doom trying to hit on him.

Doom: Your manner of dress is atrocious, however, Doom can't stop thinking about your soft, supple skin and beautiful locks of hair. Come to the Boudoir of Doom where we will listen to traditional Latverian smooth jazz and Doom will allow you to disrobe him while you feed him Latverian chocolates. Doom will then whisper sweet nothings into your ear and tell you his most intimate desires for killing Richards ...

*They retire to the "Boudoir of Doom" for a few minutes until Doom discovers a shocking secret*

Doom: RIIIIIIIIICHARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar

StarCruncher

Outhouse Drafter

Postby StarCruncher » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:19 pm

Oooh, Malice is an excellent pick.
:x
I am now jealous.
User avatar

pastajoe

Fagorstorm

Postby pastajoe » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:41 pm

L.I.V.E.R. (Legion of Injustice, Villainy, and Evil Rogues)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Madcap (Batman)
Callisto (Wonder Woman)
Mentok the Mind Taker (Martian Manhunter)
Mer-Man (Aquaman)
Boomerang (Green Arrow)
Mumm-Ra (Zatanna)
Avalanche (Vibe)
Trapjaw (Cyborg)
Syndrome (Mr Terrific)
Rocket Racer (Booster Gold)
User avatar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:00 pm

Image

Devourer of Souls (Wrarrl)

ImageImageImageImage
Death(Maximus), War (Decimus Furius), Famine(Ahab), Pestilence(Polaris)

Image
Cardinal Sin

ImageImage
Image
ImageImage
Goblin Queen (Lust), Blob (Gluttony), Fallen (Wrath), Belasco (Envy), Zoom Hunter Zolomon (Sloth)
User avatar

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:00 pm

My Eleventh Villain is Black Light

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:11 am

My 11th pick is Space Spectre:
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:13 am

pastajoe wrote:L.I.V.E.R. (Legion of Injustice, Villainy, and Evil Rogues)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Madcap (Batman)
Callisto (Wonder Woman)
Mentok the Mind Taker (Martian Manhunter)
Mer-Man (Aquaman)
Boomerang (Green Arrow)
Mumm-Ra (Zatanna)
Avalanche (Vibe)
Trapjaw (Cyborg)
Syndrome (Mr Terrific)
Rocket Racer (Booster Gold)


Awesome. 8)
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:23 am

When Earth's Mightiest Heroes disassembled, it became crystal clear to a select group of individuals what needed to be done. Over the years, as the heroes continued to distract themselves with pointless wars among themselves, invasions, sieges, and time-travelling androids, these individuals met in secret. Together they determined that while the heroes spread themselves thinner and thinner they no longer had Earth's best interests at heart. If the heroes of Earth were no longer interested in saving the world from itself, then the villains of Earth would resolve to save it by any means necessary. Led by Victor Von Doom and Helmut Zemo, this all-new cabal will conquer the planet, subjugate it's heroes, and control it's destiny for all time.

The Legion of Doom

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Doctor Doom, Baron Zemo (Helmut), Ra's al Ghul, Black Manta, Doctor Alchemy, Daken, Per Degaton, Angstrom Levy

ImageImageImage

Silver Samurai (Kenuichio Harada), Captain Cold, Typhoid Mary
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:59 am

Oh my... :P
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:29 am

Back when the heroes of Earth disappeared, a man put into motion his plan to give the world new heroes they could trust, but who are really masters of evil in disguise.

That man was NOT Baron Zemo/Citizen V but instead the Red Skull/Dell Rusk and his public team was not the Thunderbolts, but the Dark Avengers!

While his Dark Avengers carry out his will in the name of his most hated enemies, his Cabal serves as a brain trust, working behind the scenes and under the cover of darkness to aid the Skull's plans for world domination.

Image

Red Skull/Dell Rusk

(Let's just say he used his Cosmic Cube at one point to help arrange things)

Dark Avengers

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Crossbones as "Captain America"
Crimson Dynamo as "Iron Man"
Trick Shot as "Hawkeye"
Goliath as "Giant Man"
Yellowjacket (Rita DeMara) as "Wasp"
Satana as "the Scarlet Witch"

The Cabal

ImageImageImageImage

Machinesmith
Superia
Arnim Zola
Power Broker
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:31 am

Grayson wrote:When Earth's Mightiest Heroes disassembled, it became crystal clear to a select group of individuals what needed to be done. Over the years, as the heroes continued to distract themselves with pointless wars among themselves, invasions, sieges, and time-travelling androids, these individuals met in secret. Together they determined that while the heroes spread themselves thinner and thinner they no longer had Earth's best interests at heart. If the heroes of Earth were no longer interested in saving the world from itself, then the villains of Earth would resolve to save it by any means necessary. Led by Victor Von Doom and Helmut Zemo, this all-new cabal will conquer the planet, subjugate it's heroes, and control it's destiny for all time.

The Legion of Doom

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Doctor Doom, Baron Zemo (Helmut), Ra's al Ghul, Black Manta, Doctor Alchemy, Daken, Per Degaton, Angstrom Levy

ImageImageImage

Silver Samurai (Kenuichio Harada), Captain Cold, Typhoid Mary


Image

:P
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:34 am

:lol:

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amoebas, DJ Convoy, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Glacier16, Glaeken, Google [Bot], Liam Moorhart, Sarahroo and 77 guests