Monday, November 12, 2018 • Evening Edition • "For when life fails you."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Super gift exchange draft

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:24 am

Draco X Presents: Elseworlds

Synopsis:

Reed Richards & The Fantastic Four are recruiting new members for their new group called the Future Foundation and are still going through the screening process. Meanwhile, the main enemy of the FF, namely Dr. Doom is waiting in the wings to strike while the Future Foundation is ready to form.

Mr. Fantastic

pastajoe

Rain Partier

Postby pastajoe » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:11 pm

Space Ghost

Gray

dINGO

Postby Gray » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:37 pm

If someone has a team that's Marvel can I gift them a DC character and vice versa?

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:28 pm

Gray wrote:If someone has a team that's Marvel can I gift them a DC character and vice versa?

Unless their theme is specifically set up where other company's characters don't really make sense, sure.

My team is DC characters that could fit in the CWverse, so, Marvel characters might be a little out of place.

Gray

dINGO

Postby Gray » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:16 pm

HNutz wrote:
Unless their theme is specifically set up where other company's characters don't really make sense, sure.

My team is DC characters that could fit in the CWverse, so, Marvel characters might be a little out of place.

Thanks. I was asking for someone else's team.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:20 pm

X-Factor

Boom Boom

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 pm

Feel free to pick anyone for mine, i’m game. A team lead by Supreme.

Also, is there an order who we are picking for (a list and go down it etc) or just pick for whoever?

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:59 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Feel free to pick anyone for mine, i’m game. A team lead by Supreme.

Also, is there an order who we are picking for (a list and go down it etc) or just pick for whoever?

Working our way down the list.

Egal
Troy
HNutz
Draco
Bubba
Gray
Pasta

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:06 am

Draco X Presents: Elseworlds

Synopsis:

Reed Richards & The Fantastic Four are recruiting new members for their new group called the Future Foundation and are still going through the screening process. Meanwhile, the main enemy of the FF, namely Dr. Doom is waiting in the wings to strike while the Future Foundation is ready to form.

ImageImage

Reed Richards a.k.a. Mr. Fantastic
Amadeus Cho a.k.a.The (Totally Awesome) Hulk

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:39 am

HNutz wrote:
"My name is Oliver Queen. After five years in hell, I returned home with only one goal-- to save my city. I used to fight that war on two fronts. But, to protect the life I've built with my son and the freedom of my friends, I made a deal with the FBI and now I'm a full-time father and Mayor of Star City.

I've reluctantly retired from my other life.

The best man I know, John Diggle, has found another calling.

And my other allies have gone their separate ways.

Now, others have stepped up to fill the void to defend the city.

Outcasts, misfits, enigmas, they are... The Outsiders!"

(Not really loving the logo, but I wanted to give y'all an idea of what I'm shooting for.)

ImageImage

The Question, Nightwing

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:43 am

HNutz wrote:

I didn't know your team was DC/CWverse theme only, I was going to pick a non-DC character.

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:23 am

ImageImage

Supreme, Stark Raven

Gray

dINGO

Postby Gray » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Image Image
Space Ghost, H.E.R.B.I.E.

BubbaKanoosh