Advertisement

Supercharacter Name Game

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35988
Likes: 702 posts
Liked in: 443 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: Supercharacter Name Game

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:52 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Romat-Ru

Image


Ultraforce

Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Advertisement

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72573
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 901 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: Supercharacter Name Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Ultraforce

Image


Electrocute

Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35988
Likes: 702 posts
Liked in: 443 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: Supercharacter Name Game

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:53 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Electrocute

Image


Eon

Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72573
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 901 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: Supercharacter Name Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Eon

Image


Nebula

Image

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35988
Likes: 702 posts
Liked in: 443 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: Supercharacter Name Game

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:37 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Nebula

Image


Angel

Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 72573
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 901 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: Adventure is out there
Formerly: beta-ray


Re: Supercharacter Name Game

Postby sdsichero » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:00 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Angel

Image


Laughing Mask

Image

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 18458
Likes: 18 posts
Liked in: 125 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Re: Supercharacter Name Game

Postby Arion » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:46 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Laughing Mask

Image


Kingpin

pastajoe
User avatar
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa
 
Posts: 10047
Likes: 20 posts
Liked in: 609 posts
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am


Re: Supercharacter Name Game

Postby pastajoe » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:17 pm

Arion wrote:Kingpin


Nidhogg

Image

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 18458
Likes: 18 posts
Liked in: 125 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Re: Supercharacter Name Game

Postby Arion » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:35 pm

pastajoe wrote:
Nidhogg

Image


Gorgon

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35988
Likes: 702 posts
Liked in: 443 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: Supercharacter Name Game

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Arion wrote:
Gorgon


Nite Owl

Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 18458
Likes: 18 posts
Liked in: 125 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Re: Supercharacter Name Game

Postby Arion » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:05 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Nite Owl

Image


Lightning Lord

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35988
Likes: 702 posts
Liked in: 443 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: Supercharacter Name Game

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Arion wrote:
Lightning Lord


Devastator

Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 18458
Likes: 18 posts
Liked in: 125 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Re: Supercharacter Name Game

Postby Arion » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:58 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Devastator

Image


Red Star

Stephen Day
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 35988
Likes: 702 posts
Liked in: 443 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: Canada
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja


Online


Re: Supercharacter Name Game

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Arion wrote:
Red Star


Red Bee

Image
Image

Thank you Troy for the sig

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 18458
Likes: 18 posts
Liked in: 125 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Re: Supercharacter Name Game

Postby Arion » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:15 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Red Bee

Image


Emerald Empress

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 38 guests

Advertisement