Saturday, June 23, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Cyclops was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Supergirl Season Three

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:04 pm

Oh yeah, this returns Monday night at 8:00.

(So now, basically)

I loved the first season. It felt like a real homage to the classic movies.

But I feel like Season Two was... flawed, to say the least. Like, if season 1 was the Donner movies, Season Two was MoS.

Aside from Superman, I feel like they got more wrong than right last season. Like a president who's taking the same kind of role as J'onn, too much focus on Alex and Maggie's relationship, a mishandled Mon-El.... MOS.

But, yeah, it's on.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:12 pm

Oh, ok. I guess. I mean it wouldn't be right just to let you suffer through it alone.

Bianco

phrase IV

Postby Bianco » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:36 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:Oh, ok. I guess. I mean it wouldn't be right just to let you suffer through it alone.

I caught a sec of it while trying to find the ballgame, the sisters were arguing about their love life or something...blah blah...anywho found my game now i can be miserable watching my yankees lose the season

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:58 pm

It's pretty meh so far, supergirl vs. a merc. Oh wait, that's Bloodsport, A white supremacist supervillain. not sure if this was the time for diversity... :smt017

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:20 pm

Anyone catch the name of that chick with super strength?

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:21 pm

The internet thinks that is reign.. well that's something to look forward too

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:32 pm

It is reign. They've only said it was reign since comic con.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:37 pm

e_galston wrote:It is reign. They've only said it was reign since comic con.

The Baby in the ship, or the random woman who showed up?

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:06 pm

Anyone dug Pasdar's portrayal of Edge by the way? I saw the clip of his boardroom interaction with Lena and Jimmy and he came off was a charasmatic douchebag-which is basically what Morgan Edge is supposed to be.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:14 pm

Draco x wrote:Anyone dug Pasdar's portrayal of Edge by the way? I saw the clip of his boardroom interaction with Lena and Jimmy and he came off was a charasmatic douchebag-which is basically what Morgan Edge is supposed to be.

Bascally nathan patrelli without the occasional conscience. I'd say he nailed it.

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:02 am

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:
Bascally nathan patrelli without the occasional conscience. I'd say he nailed it.

Thought so. From the acting I have seen Pasdar do so far, he nails the asshole-you'd-like-to-punch-in-the-face sticht pretty well. He's supposed to be the new Maxwell Lord for the season from what I am getting so far.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:17 am

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:
The Baby in the ship, or the random woman who showed up?

Both. It's the same character

Bianco

phrase IV

Postby Bianco » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:43 am

At least they are trying to add some more humor. Hopefully all the whiny stuff is out of the way

Tyr Stormbringer

Rain Partier

Postby Tyr Stormbringer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:57 am

This episode was so boring, it barely held my attention. All the whiny, brooding, doom, and gloom, push everyone away shit has been done to death on all of the DCCW shows and I am so over it. Hopefully they get this shit over and done with and go back to the lighthearted fun of the first season.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:11 am

McMonkey Nut wrote:This episode was so boring, it barely held my attention. All the whiny, brooding, doom, and gloom, push everyone away shit has been done to death on all of the DCCW shows and I am so over it. Hopefully they get this shit over and done with and go back to the lighthearted fun of the first season.

Especially after two gifted epsiodes with 0% manufactured teen drama.

leave a comment with facebook