Advertisement

My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 57 posts

Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby doombug » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:15 am

HNutz wrote:
How cool would a Secret Invasion/Nick Fury Vs SHIELD type story be? Maybe Coulson finds out that the Skrulls are infiltrating SHIELD (and other powerful organizations) and A) takes a "Trust No One" attitude, goes out on his own and his team has to track him down... or B) Coulson takes his crew out on their own while they try to figure out what's going on, who they can trust and how to detect them, while on the run from the rest of SHIELD.

Either way, SHIELD and Victoria Hand are NOT happy.

Paranoia is rampant, Coulson and/or Ward picks up a Jack Bauer-like attitude, we find out that one of the crew was replaced at some point OR was always a Skrull... it could be fun...

If they can get the actress that plays Hill when How I met ends, I'd love to see a Hill vs Hand subplot that has Hand trying to undermine Hill's leadership role.

Advertisement

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 201 posts

Postby Draco x » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:22 am

doombug wrote:
If they can get the actress that plays Hill when How I met ends, I'd love to see a Hill vs Hand subplot that has Hand trying to undermine Hill's leadership role.

Yeah, I pretty much wouldn't be surprised if they take that route or possibly have Hand as a mole planted in SHIELD which would lead to a face off between her and Hill.

Draco x
FROGMAN

Postby Draco x » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:25 am

HNutz wrote:
How cool would a Secret Invasion/Nick Fury Vs SHIELD type story be? Maybe Coulson finds out that the Skrulls are infiltrating SHIELD (and other powerful organizations) and A) takes a "Trust No One" attitude, goes out on his own and his team has to track him down... or B) Coulson takes his crew out on their own while they try to figure out what's going on, who they can trust and how to detect them, while on the run from the rest of SHIELD.

Either way, SHIELD and Victoria Hand are NOT happy.

Paranoia is rampant, Coulson and/or Ward picks up a Jack Bauer-like attitude, we find out that one of the crew was replaced at some point OR was always a Skrull... it could be fun...

Another good idea would lead to Abigail Brand and SWORD showing up to deal with the Skrull threat alongside SHIELD. Plus we would see a rivalry between her and Hill as in the comics they both dislike each other intensely.

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 57 posts

Postby doombug » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:27 am

Draco x wrote:
Another good idea would lead to Abigail Brand and SWORD showing up to deal with the Skrull threat alongside SHIELD. Plus we would see a rivalry between her and Hill as in the comics they both dislike each other intensely.

I demand Felicia Day as Brand or no deal! :lol:

Plus we need that psychic horse looking dude.

Draco x
FROGMAN

Postby Draco x » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:33 am

doombug wrote:I demand Felicia Day as Brand or no deal! :lol:

Plus we need that psychic horse looking dude.

Seconded. :D :D :D

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Liked in: 381 posts

Postby HNutz » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:58 am

Draco x wrote:

That's an idea, too.

I don't know if we need to bring in Brand and SWORD, though. Hill or Hand and SHIELD should be enough, though.

Draco x
FROGMAN

Postby Draco x » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:00 am

HNutz wrote:
That's an idea, too.

I don't know if we need to bring in Brand and SWORD, though. Hill or Hand and SHIELD should be enough, though.

That would probably be sometime down the road if the show has a good run.

Draco x
FROGMAN

Postby Draco x » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:25 pm

I would love to see them bring Monica Rappaccini on the show at some point where the angle would be that she takes over AIM and seizes Aldrich Killian's Extremis Virus to create more super soldiers. The ideal person to play her would be Monica Belluci who I heard was an influence on the character ironically.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum