Advertisement

My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

syxxpakk
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 12626
Likes: 49 posts
Liked in: 111 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan


Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby syxxpakk » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Draco quit being dumb. No one cares one way or the other about your opinions. Trying to improve something you haven't seen is dumb.

Advertisement

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39741
Likes: 312 posts
Liked in: 481 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby GHERU » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Draco x wrote:
Then post it here and prove your ideas are better than mine by all means.

its not really a question of better ideas rather a question of standing. The general feeling here is that no matter how good your ideas are, they are not all that valid based on the fact that you have first hand knowledge of the product you want to improve or even if your ideas already exist or why they might not be feasible.
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Image

Draco x
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9455
Likes: 1973 posts
Liked in: 462 posts
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:51 am


Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby Draco x » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:20 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Draco quit being dumb. No one cares one way or the other about your opinions. Trying to improve something you haven't seen is dumb.


You all care enough to respond as I give some of you something to whine about. Come out with your own ideas as I really don't care about how much you like to complain and troll, Syxx.

Draco x
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9455
Likes: 1973 posts
Liked in: 462 posts
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:51 am


Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby Draco x » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:26 pm

GHERU wrote:its not really a question of better ideas rather a question of standing. The general feeling here is that no matter how good your ideas are, they are not all that valid based on the fact that you have first hand knowledge of the product you want to improve or even if your ideas already exist or why they might not be feasible.


According to who by the way? Are you assuming to speak for everyone here or just some? Here is the thing: people are either going to like or not like what I have to say and that's that. I came out with an idea on how I would do something and some assume because I haven't watched the show that I either have no knowledge of what the show( Even though I read the comics and do online reasarch)-heck I even asked that some come out with better ideas here and half have actually done it. The overall thing is that the critics and complainers here need to get over it as I am over it now.

syxxpakk
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 12626
Likes: 49 posts
Liked in: 111 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan


Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby syxxpakk » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Draco x wrote:
You all care enough to respond as I give some of you something to whine about. Come out with your own ideas as I really don't care about how much you like to complain and troll, Syxx.


1. I said no one cares about your opinion. No one cares about that portion. People are responding to your lunacy, not your opinions, because you're trying to improve something you haven't seen. The solution is watch an episode on Hulu and then come up with ways to improve it.

2. I haven't seen the show. It would be stupid of me to try and come of with ways to improve a show I've never seen.

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39741
Likes: 312 posts
Liked in: 481 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby GHERU » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Draco x wrote:
According to who by the way? Are you assuming to speak for everyone here or just some? Here is the thing: people are either going to like or not like what I have to say and that's that. I came out with an idea on how I would do something and some assume because I haven't watched the show that I either have no knowledge of what the show( Even though I read the comics and do online reasarch)-heck I even asked that some come out with better ideas here and half have actually done it. The overall thing is that the critics and complainers here need to get over it as I am over it now.

a quick glance through the thread and I feel that my "The general feeling here is" covered the "according to who" question
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Image

Chris
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 41494
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 154 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:10 pm
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris


Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby Chris » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:30 pm

According to literally every single person who has posted in this thread other than you Draco.

Literally. Every single person.
Image

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 77395
Likes: 689 posts
Liked in: 1142 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:40 pm

It's a Draco world. You're all just living in it.
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39741
Likes: 312 posts
Liked in: 481 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby GHERU » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:41 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:It's a Draco world. You're all just living in it.

I'm so glad I don't believe in this reality
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Image

superfictious
User avatar
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa
 
Posts: 10399
Likes: 86 posts
Liked in: 180 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:38 pm
Title: superfictious.wordpress.com


Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby superfictious » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Don't listen to 'em, Draco. You speak for the common man. The masses. Your ideas hearken back to the days of old Hollowood, when men were men, women were women, and you could tell a hero by which lip his cigarette hanged. Your scripts will be the stuff of legend, the Superman Lives for a new generation.

Chris
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 41494
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 154 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:10 pm
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris


Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby Chris » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:16 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:It's a Draco world. You're all just living in it.


I don't think this is in continuity.
Image

misac
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35384
Likes: 390 posts
Liked in: 258 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:49 pm
Location: {nomultithumb}


Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby misac » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:25 pm

GHERU wrote:I've never eaten guacamole, but it would taste better if it were made like salsa


That actually exists. :P
Image

Rockman
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 28137
Likes: 180 posts
Liked in: 597 posts
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:25 pm
Formerly: AMS


Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby Rockman » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:44 pm

You want to know how I would improve the show Draco?

Here goes

I rather enjoy the show, it's not perfect but I'm willing to stick with what the professionals have planned for the series rather than make a suggestion on how I might improve upon it. Having actually watched the show I have what is called an informed opinion. Otherwise I'd be a

Dracox
1. someone who is incapable of communicating basics concepts or ideas with other human beings.
2. Someone, who despite having constant access to the internet, cannot figure out how to stream a television program to a computer
3. A clown.

syxxpakk
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 12626
Likes: 49 posts
Liked in: 111 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan


Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby syxxpakk » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Rockman wrote:Dracox
1. someone who is incapable of communicating basics concepts or ideas with other human beings.


I've been saying this for a long time. Would not surprise me in the least if he's a 14 year old kid.
Image

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.


@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

Rockman
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 28137
Likes: 180 posts
Liked in: 597 posts
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:25 pm
Formerly: AMS


Re: My Take On Agents Of SHIELD

Postby Rockman » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:54 pm

I'd expect more vulgarity out of a 14 year old, and insults that were just a bit more clever.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests

Advertisement
cron