Monday, September 26, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Tom Brennan's worst nightmare."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Teen Sex Scandal Rocks Sesame Street

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:31 pm

This definitely makes him half as creepy as a third of you.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:32 pm

ThatGuyRoman wrote:I'd wager if it were an 18 year old girl, we wouldn't even be debating if he'd lose his job over it. Hell, I wonder if it would even be a story, just a sidebar in Page 6 of a cheap gossip rag.

Perhaps. But I think if it had been a girl who claimed she was 16 when they started, like this accuser did, then I think they'd be just as quick to get rid of him....

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
Perhaps. But I think if it had been a girl who claimed she was 16 when they started, like this accuser did, then I think they'd be just as quick to get rid of him....

absolutely.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:43 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Agreed with both of you, but still creepy to be 50 and sleep with a person who you knew as a teenager as soon as they turn 18. It's not like someone turns 18 and you go "suddenly, I find this person sexually attractive."

More disturbing is that this sort of predatory behavior is encouraged and celebrated when it's an older man and a young woman.

Banging 18 year olds is the god given right of anyone with over a million dollars, male or female!

Some time when your in my neighborhood I'll take you on a Los Gatos cougar hunt, it's where the hunter becomes the prey!

Hab

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:14 pm

habitual wrote:
Banging 18 year olds is the god given right of anyone with over a million dollars, male or female!

Some time when your in my neighborhood I'll take you on a Los Gatos cougar hunt, it's where the hunter becomes the prey!

Hab

I've lived here a year and a half and we haven't hung out yet. :(

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:25 pm

It turns out the person accusing of Clash is a complete and utter asshole. With a sordid history and lots of family issues. BTW where does it say Clash knew him when he was 16? Suddenly it seems like this guy is a serious piece of shit.

Miracloman

Great Scott!!!

Postby Miracloman » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:37 pm

fieldy snuts wrote: I'll still never look at Elmo the same way ever again.

I don't have any problem on that respect,I had always despised the annoying little furry bulging eyes bastard.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:41 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
I've lived here a year and a half and we haven't hung out yet. :(

I have all week off next week, I'm going to be cooking two Turkeys, you should come down for one!

Hab

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:46 pm

habitual wrote:
I have all week off next week, I'm going to be cooking two Turkeys, you should come down for one!

Hab

You know the Terror Tots may come with him.

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Miracloman wrote:
I don't have any problem on that respect,I had always despised the annoying little furry bulging eyes bastard.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:23 pm

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/elmo-accuser-exposed-876534?fb_comment_id=fbc_175031709301911_564107_175212722617143

Kid comes off as a bit of a douche, though.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:58 pm

I posted the link.

leave a comment with facebook