Thursday, August 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We're so sorry, DC. Please take us back."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

test test

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:19 am

1 2 3

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:21 am

Baby you and me

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:56 am

This one speaks in numbers.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:00 am

Did we pass?

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:01 am

4?

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:07 am

nietoperz wrote:Did we pass?

I thought I was banned... I couldn't post on multiple devices for a few days. :-(

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:34 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
I thought I was banned... I couldn't post on multiple devices for a few days. :-(

Did it keep logging you out? That's happened to me too, and no amount of cookie clearing did any good.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:39 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:

Victorian Squid wrote:
Did it keep logging you out? That's happened to me too, and no amount of cookie clearing did any good.

Weird... I think we need to send up the Jude signal. :?

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:40 am

Victorian Squid wrote:

Yep, or gave me a "this post is invalid, please submit again"

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:43 am

nietoperz wrote:

Weird... I think we need to send up the Jude signal. :?

That happened to me for a day or so, I cleared everything and no dice so I just gave up after a number of tries and came back the next day and it was fine.

Note to Jude: This doesn't seem to be related to the problem I was having before that, which involved the safesearch mechanism in a new antivirus program denying me access to the forums altogether. :lol:

Although word on that, Ad-Aware free antivirus software might do that to you.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:46 am

Victorian Squid wrote:

It's been doing that to me too. The only way I found around it is to scroll down to the bottom of the index page and log in there. You have to make sure you click on the option, "Remember me." For some reason the logging off stops if you do that.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:48 am

Stephen Day wrote:
It's been doing that to me too. The only way I found around it is to scroll down to the bottom of the index page and log in there. You have to make sure you click on the option, "Remember me." For some reason the logging off stops if you do that.

That didn't work for me, I tried... that's when I got the "invalid post" message..
It didn't log me out, but I still couldn't post either..

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:48 am

Stephen Day wrote:

I can't remember if I tried that or not, to be honest. I know I tried the bottom button but I can't remember if I checked the box or not. Next time will try though.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:49 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
That didn't work for me, I tried... that's when I got the "invalid post" message..

I remember getting that response at least once, I think that's why I said the hell with it for about a day.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:54 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:

I haven't been getting any "invalid post" messages. You might be having a slightly different problem than me. :smt102

leave a comment with facebook