Wednesday, May 4, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The trash of the multiverse has gotta end up somewhere."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The 100 Lives of Black Jack Savage

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:00 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100_Li ... ack_Savage

Anyone else remember this show?

I remember that the boat was cool.

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Stephen Day wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100_Lives_of_Black_Jack_Savage

Anyone else remember this show?

I remember that the boat was cool.

I remember watching it and then being disappointed because only a few episodes aired.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Dragavon wrote:I remember watching it and then being disappointed because only a few episodes aired.

Yeah, only seven in total according to IMDB.

It wasn't a fantastically great show, but I still would have liked to have seen it last longer than it did.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:31 am

I remember thinking "SR-71s don't float" :?

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:01 am

Yeah, I definitely remember it. I thought that it was awesome as a kid and I was disappointed when it just up and disappeared, since I didn't know that shows could just be cancelled at the time.

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:10 am

I vaguely remember it.

I've now though got a different Disney thing. It was a two part movie about a bunch of kids manning an exploratory space ship to a distant planet because Earth was so polluted. I wish I could remember the name of it.

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:43 am

Chesscub wrote:I vaguely remember it.

I've now though got a different Disney thing. It was a two part movie about a bunch of kids manning an exploratory space ship to a distant planet because Earth was so polluted. I wish I could remember the name of it.

Found it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_Star_Voyager

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:18 pm

I remember liking that show, and being disappointed at it's quick death....

leave a comment with facebook