Tuesday, July 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The Outhouse Universe will never be the same!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The 2012 Outhouse Secret Santa Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:05 am

Log-Man wrote:
Ditto.

BTW, are we waiting until Xmas to officially reveal ourselves?

I put my own name and my outhouse name on it.

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:31 pm

I didn't put either name on mine expecting to wait for a reveal. I'll wait a little longer :-D

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:00 pm

I used my name in the recipe, but I sent the recipe to me and the gift to my giftee.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:52 pm

I received mine - and later tonight I hope to have time to write a proper "Holy Shit! This is beyond awesome" response.

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Mine had been shipped off. It say should be there on Monday.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Received my gift today, thanks very much exactly one of the figures I was hoping to get! I won't reveal who it was from yet because actually I don't know most of you by your real names and thats all I saw on the packaging lol! Thanks very much though kind sir for the awesome gift!

My gift will be sent out next Tuesday because thats the next day off that I will be able to get to the post office!

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Just ordered and sent mine!

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Did anyone buy something and personally ship it? Or just buy online? I know for me online wad much easier...

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:41 pm

I bought online and had it shipped directly to my giftee.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:41 pm

holtom2000 wrote:Did anyone buy something and personally ship it? Or just buy online? I know for me online wad much easier...

Online.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Ok so I got another package in the mail today, a Best Moments of TNA dvd, I am assuming it goes with the Jeff Hardy figure I already got last week! Thanks again for the awesome gifts who ever it was that sent them!

David Bird

rubber spoon

Postby David Bird » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:47 pm

holtom2000 wrote:Did anyone buy something and personally ship it? Or just buy online? I know for me online wad much easier...

Most years I order online (its just easier) but I have shipped.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:32 am

i haven't been home, so if my santa sent his gift i have no clue if it got there, won't know until monday night at the earliest. I plan on sending my gift in the next few days just gotta put $$ on my debit card.

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:41 am

e_galston wrote:i haven't been home, so if my santa sent his gift i have no clue if it got there, won't know until monday night at the earliest. I plan on sending my gift in the next few days just gotta put $$ on my debit card.

UH OH!!! You got some one there to pick up your mail just in case?

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:24 pm

I'm sad. my giftee already received my gift a few days now and didn't say a word. Maybe I didn't make a good choice. :(

leave a comment with facebook