Friday, August 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:28 pm

A.R.P. wrote:Isn't that chicks generally aren't as into this stuff as guys are?

While that sounds totally sexist, I would suggest it is prob'ly generally pretty true.

Cas

Postby Cas » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:28 pm

Isn't it more like this?

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:28 pm

A.R.P. wrote:Perhaps I should ask how you'd do things next time? You seem to have to a knack with them I can't grasp.

I wouldn't try to randomly hit on girls in a thread that I don't even know. Especially one's that are taken or straight out tell me they are not interested in dating right now. What kind of a knack do I have with them? The knack of conversation?

Cas

Postby Cas » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:29 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
It is much more polite to ask roundabout questions such as exact weigh (women love that one) bra size (another popular question for the ladies) how do they wear their hair, any visible facial hair, are they muscular like a female bodybuilder in the style of Jim Carrey's Venus De milo etc.......

You know, be slick

As has been noted, I'm not that smooth.

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:30 pm

A.R.P. wrote:It's not like I don't try to be.

:lol:

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:31 pm

A.R.P. wrote:Isn't that chicks generally aren't as into this stuff as guys are?

That does sound sexist... and it's like guys saying "Girls aren't into video games like men are"
You're digging yourself a hole dude.... :smt011
There are plenty of girls into stuff like this. Not all women are all about make-up and giggle fest

Cas

Postby Cas » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:31 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I wouldn't try to randomly hit on girls in a thread that I don't even know. Especially one's that are taken or straight out tell me they are not interested in dating right now. What kind of a knack do I have with them? The knack of conversation?

Everything, yes.

Cas

Postby Cas » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:32 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote: :lol:

It's true.

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:32 pm

ARP seriously just stop. If you want to use this thread as a safe place to practice regular safe innocent conversation, great. If you want to be creepy, please stop it. I will likely ignore you from now on if it continues. I am just a normal person with likely a few years on you. I know it is hard to be slick. Just be nice and not creepy. Ask a normal nice gal to an ok restaurant or quieter bar/restaurant and try to ask her legitimate questions about herself while being open and giving up ok information about yourself.

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:33 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:That does sound sexist... and it's like guys saying "Girls aren't into video games like men are"
There are plenty of girls into stuff like this. Not all women are all about make-up and giggle fest

Said while painting her toenails in a giggly fashion.....

Cas

Postby Cas » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:33 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:That does sound sexist... and it's like guys saying "Girls aren't into video games like men are"

Girls AREN'T as into video games as guys are. Sure, girls play, of course, but it's like for everyone 100 guys there are 5 girls.

Cas

Postby Cas » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Sarahroo wrote:ARP seriously just stop. If you want to use this thread as a safe place to practice regular safe innocent conversation, great. If you want to be creepy, please stop it. I will likely ignore you from now on if it continues. I am just a normal person with likely a few years on you. I know it is hard to be slick. Just be nice and not creepy. Ask a normal nice gal to an ok restaurant or quieter bar/restaurant and try to ask her legitimate questions about herself while being open and giving up ok information about yourself.

Consider it done.

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:35 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Said while painting her toenails in a giggly fashion.....

How sad... I only paint my toes every... 6 months? Just not into that. And when I do it's only black.

VaderTheTrader

phrase IV

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:38 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:How sad... I only paint my toes every... 6 months? Just not into that. And when I do it's only black.

A ha! So you were painting them black!
Caught you black toed! (Rather than red handed)

Just messing with you of course :)

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:38 pm

A.R.P. wrote:Girls AREN'T as into video games as guys are. Sure, girls play, of course, but it's like for everyone 100 guys there are 5 girls.

Did you take a poll? You don't talk to girls so how do you know?

leave a comment with facebook