Friday, September 21, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "*the sound you hear when PAC-MAN dies*"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Sat May 10, 2014 7:22 am

Sarahroo wrote:I am taking it you either REALLY like Army Of Darkness or you are hoping to get 3 copies? :smt102

Eh, that's what I get for posting from my phone. Gave some Server Error code, but apparently posted it multiple times even though it showed one time going through.

I do really like the movie too :)

Oh and I tried to delete the multiple posts on my computer. Apparently you can't delete a post if it has been replied too. (It goes for all three of the posts!)

I will have to ask like Sarahroo that you delete your replies to get rid of the evidence!
User avatar

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Sat May 10, 2014 7:22 am

Sarahroo wrote:I am taking it you either REALLY like Army Of Darkness or you are hoping to get 3 copies? :smt102

Eh, that's what I get for posting from my phone. Gave some Server Error code, but apparently posted it multiple times even though it showed one time going through.

I do really like the movie too :)

Oh and I tried to delete the multiple posts on my computer. Apparently you can't delete a post if it has been replied too. (It goes for all three of the posts!)

I will have to ask like Sarahroo that you delete your replies to get rid of the evidence!
User avatar

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sat May 10, 2014 7:29 am

Oh my gosh. Starlock you are already the winner of the Outloud chuckle of the day award and you probably don't even know why! Congrats!
User avatar

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Sat May 10, 2014 7:38 am

Dang namit! I am staying away from the phone for awhile!
User avatar

Glacier16

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glacier16 » Sat May 10, 2014 7:39 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:The Italian Job
Just Go With It
Spider-Man Trilogy
The Mechanic
Van Helsing
Army of Darkness
Zombieland
A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventure
Public Enemies
Meet the Parents
Sharknado
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels


Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, pretty please?
User avatar

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Sat May 10, 2014 7:41 am

Thanks GWAC, for all three copies of Army of Darkness.

I redeemed the one, the rest I am going to print out and hang on my wall in case my first one gets disconnected or something :smt005
User avatar

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sat May 10, 2014 7:50 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:The Italian Job
Just Go With It
Spider-Man Trilogy
The Mechanic
Van Helsing
Army of Darkness
Zombieland
A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventure
Public Enemies
Meet the Parents
Sharknado
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

The mechanic please? Have not seen it.
User avatar

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sat May 10, 2014 7:51 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Set in London in 1891, it’s about a pair of highly unconventional sleuths, Sir Malcolm Murray (Timothy Dalton) and Vanessa Ives (Eva Green), who convince a traveling Wild West sharpshooter named Ethan Chandler (Josh Hartnett) to join their hunt for vampires.

Doctor Frankenstein and his monster show up too. I'm guessing all types of monsters will eventually show up. Sir Malcolm Murray basically assembles a team to track down his wife who is taken in the night. It appears that vampires have abducted her. Eva Green's character might have some sort of powers. It's dark and gory. Good stuff.

Very gory. Its his daughter who was abducted..... or that's what they tell people. It was way awesome and can not wait to see the whole series..... hopefully by then I will have the money to buy it. Too bad it won't be on hulu grrr
User avatar

acousticgorilla

Mad Hatter

Postby acousticgorilla » Sat May 10, 2014 10:00 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:The Italian Job
Just Go With It
Spider-Man Trilogy
The Mechanic
Van Helsing
Army of Darkness
Zombieland
A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventure
Public Enemies
Meet the Parents
Sharknado
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Is spiderman still up for grabs?
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat May 10, 2014 11:41 am

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Very gory. Its his daughter who was abducted..... or that's what they tell people. It was way awesome and can not wait to see the whole series..... hopefully by then I will have the money to buy it. Too bad it won't be on hulu grrr

Yeah, his daughter was abducted, not his wife. :oops: Well, she could be both for all I know. I need more sleep. Sleepy makes the good.
User avatar

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sat May 10, 2014 11:57 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Set in London in 1891, it’s about a pair of highly unconventional sleuths, Sir Malcolm Murray (Timothy Dalton) and Vanessa Ives (Eva Green), who convince a traveling Wild West sharpshooter named Ethan Chandler (Josh Hartnett) to join their hunt for vampires.

Doctor Frankenstein and his monster show up too. I'm guessing all types of monsters will eventually show up. Sir Malcolm Murray basically assembles a team to track down his wife who is taken in the night. It appears that vampires have abducted her. Eva Green's character might have some sort of powers. It's dark and gory. Good stuff.

Argh...I hate that I can't watch cool shows like this and True Detective. *grumblegrumble*
User avatar

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sat May 10, 2014 12:18 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Yeah, his daughter was abducted, not his wife. :oops: Well, she could be both for all I know. I need more sleep. Sleepy makes the good.

True... she could be his wife and said its his daughter BC she's so young
User avatar

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Sat May 10, 2014 12:39 pm

Thanks for the movie GWAC
User avatar

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sat May 10, 2014 1:51 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:The Italian Job
Just Go With It
Spider-Man Trilogy
The Mechanic
Van Helsing
Army of Darkness
Zombieland
A Turtle's Tale: Sammy's Adventure
Public Enemies
Meet the Parents
Sharknado
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Spider-Man if so inclined?
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat May 10, 2014 2:08 pm

alaska1125 wrote:Spider-Man if so inclined?

acousticgorilla already claimed that one.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], Rebirth NoctourneM and 55 guests