Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

crazywords
Helter Skelter

Liked in: 1 post

Re: The All-New Movie codes thread.

Postby crazywords » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:05 am

theDevilman wrote:I would love to get it if possible, please. :)

Sent to pm

Advertisement

LivingDeadGrl
cheese

Liked in: 58 posts

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:08 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:Jack Ryan is pretty good although I guess you're supposed to forget the other movies at least that is the feeling I've gotten from the first hour of it

LivingDeadGrl wouldn't like it though.....

Keira Knightley

I'm not a giant fan of Chris Pine. I did rent non-stop and it was pretty good. I haven't seen RoboCop yet.

carkey
cheese

Liked in: 39 posts

Postby carkey » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:07 pm

VaderTheTrader
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 207 posts
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby VaderTheTrader » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:28 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:I'm not a giant fan of Chris Pine. I did rent non-stop and it was pretty good. I haven't seen RoboCop yet.

It's a bit strange hearing Keira Knightley with an American accent
But the half I've seen was pretty good.
Not a fan of Captain Kirk either?!

Starlock
crash test dummy

Liked in: 64 posts

Postby Starlock » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:48 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I came into work on Monday and I'm told I'm going to be working three days of overtime. That's a mighty big notice and thanks for asking boss. :smt023

Hopefully your are getting some nice overtime pay

LivingDeadGrl
cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:37 pm

I JUST BOUGHT A PS3!! Best EARLY bday present to myself! :D
It was only $80 and it works. Omg total shock when I saw you place the game in the top.... totally shocked me.
"And though she be but little, She is fierce."

Starlock
crash test dummy

Postby Starlock » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:37 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:I JUST BOUGHT A PS3!! Best EARLY bday present to myself! :D
It was only $80 and it works. Omg total shock when I saw you place the game in the top.... totally shocked me.

Sweet, enjoy! You will have to pass me your screen name if you make one. I am still waiting on a friend :cry:

LivingDeadGrl likes this post.

Glacier16
Rorshach Test Subject

Liked in: 28 posts
Title: kung-fu treachery

Postby Glacier16 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:44 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:I JUST BOUGHT A PS3!! Best EARLY bday present to myself! :D

Cool cool cool. Add your PSN gametag here-http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/the-asylum/ps3-xbox-live-gamertags-game-every-night-t11819.html?hilit=PSN

LivingDeadGrl likes this post.

LivingDeadGrl
cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:08 pm

Starlock wrote:

Sweet, enjoy! You will have to pass me your screen name if you make one. I am still waiting on a friend :cry:

I just restored it and think I made a screen name. I'm trying to figure it all out

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Liked in: 847 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Starlock wrote:

You must be terrible at video games. Haven't you been sent a friends request by any random people that you have played with? I barely play games online and have got several. Surely I'm not alone with this.

sillylitlelamb
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 20 posts

Postby sillylitlelamb » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Just got back from e3.

Hellmutt, I couldn't find any home codes. I even asked a few Sony employees and they said they didn't think there were any this year. However, if you're interested in buying Gauntlet on Steam, I have a code for a free helm. Funny story: for promo for Gauntlet, they had a food truck and were giving away free turkey legs so long as you tweeted NEED FOOD BADLY.

As a consolation, the gauntlet codes is yours, or I can mail you a Sony lanyard or a large t-shirt for the game Dying Light (http://dyinglightgame.com/) PM me if you're interested.

Happy to share my impressions of what I got to play if anyone wants to hear. Spent the full 3 days there, so I got to play/watch almost everything I could on the show floor.
Last edited by sillylitlelamb on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Starlock
crash test dummy

Postby Starlock » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:27 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:You must be terrible at video games. Haven't you been sent a friends request by any random people that you have played with? I barely play games online and have got several. Surely I'm not alone with this.

I mostly play single player games. For the multi player- no none.

Starlock
crash test dummy

Postby Starlock » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:29 pm

sillylitlelamb wrote:Just got back from e3.

Hellmutt, I couldn't find any home codes. I even asked a few Sony employees and they said they didn't think there were any this year. However, if you're interested in buying Gauntlet on Steam, I have a code for a free helm. Funny story: for promo for Gauntlet, they had a food truck and were giving away free turkey legs so long as you tweeted NEED FOOD BADLY.

As a consolation, the gauntlet codes is yours, or I can mail you a Sony lanyard or a large t-shirt for the game Dying Light (http://dyinglightgame.com/)

Happy to share my impressions of what I got to play if anyone wants to hear. Spent the full 3 days there, so I got to play/watch almost everything I could on the show floor.

Looking forward to dying light :)

GiveWarAChance
FROGMAN

Liked in: 847 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:38 pm

sillylitlelamb wrote:Just got back from e3.

As a consolation, the gauntlet codes is yours, or I can mail you a Sony lanyard or a large t-shirt for the game Dying Light (http://dyinglightgame.com/)

Tell me about The Evil Within. I want survival horror like Resident Evil used to be. Is Sunset Overdrive as awesome as people say it is? How's the new Dragon Age game look? I'm looking for an open world RPG now that The Witcher 3 has been delayed. Those are the only three games that I'm possibly interested in for the rest of the year. All the 2015 games are too far off for me to care right now.

I'm also interested in creating my own game with Project Spark. Did you get to play it? If so, how deep is it?

sillylitlelamb
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 20 posts

Postby sillylitlelamb » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Starlock wrote:Looking forward to dying light :)

I wasn't at first. I was all "Oh, another zombie killing game." But it seems very cool. The weapons and melee attacks aren't like any others I've played and the zombies can CLIMB. I did not like that aspect as I was used to being able to hide high atop buildings.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum