Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

theDevilman
cheese

Liked in: 85 posts

Re: The All-New Movie codes thread.

Postby theDevilman » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Toy Story 3 iTunes (May or may not work, DMR Used)
x4ejlhhfmn73
Looking for Digital Comics: Rocket Raccoon (2014) #1; Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1; Amazing Spider-Man (2014) #1.3.
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

Advertisement

GiveWarAChance
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 1324 posts
Title: Unliving Legend
Formerly: GivePeaceAChance

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:29 pm

Arion wrote:
I thought the hate button would be ready exactly 1 month after the like button.

That would have been nice. Every month we could have had the most hated poster of the month. Now all we have is these stupid likes. Oh, and love. Lots and lots of love. :smt007

Starlock
Flying Mongoose

Liked in: 96 posts

Postby Starlock » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:50 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:That would have been nice. Every month we could have had the most hated poster of the month. Now all we have is these stupid likes. Oh, and love. Lots and lots of love. :smt007

All you need is love. Dmmm Dmmm Dmmm

Sarahroo likes this post.

Sarahroo
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 284 posts

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:15 pm

I do not know if there is somewhere else in the forum to post this so please feel free to repost it if you think others may be interested. I always go to nook's facebook page each Friday for the free Friday selection but I thought I should post this in a comic book forum.

Today’s BONUS Free Friday is DC ENTERTAINMENT GRAPHIC NOVEL ESSENTIALS -- an expansive look at DCE's rich backlist collection created by the best writers and illustrators in the industry: http://spr.ly/6188l5FM

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:50 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I do not know if there is somewhere else in the forum to post this so please feel free to repost it if you think others may be interested. I always go to nook's facebook page each Friday for the free Friday selection but I thought I should post this in a comic book forum.

Today’s BONUS Free Friday is DC ENTERTAINMENT GRAPHIC NOVEL ESSENTIALS -- an expansive look at DCE's rich backlist collection created by the best writers and illustrators in the industry: http://spr.ly/6188l5FM

Nice. Thank you! Anyone else having problems actually getting it, though? In Chrome i can't even log into my account. In Firefox i can but can't checkout. WTF??
Looking for Digital Comics: Rocket Raccoon (2014) #1; Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1; Amazing Spider-Man (2014) #1.3.
My most wanted UV! ... My freebies! (Usually games) I'll try to give movies away here. :)

"When all were deemed broken and torn, fallen in time... he stood in the shadows creeping, pushing fire with quiet breaths of darkness and mischief."
-theDevilman

GiveWarAChance
Zombie Guard

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:57 pm

theDevilman wrote:Nice. Thank you! Anyone else having problems actually getting it, though? In Chrome i can't even log into my account. In Firefox i can but can't checkout. WTF??

I liked and then unliked this post just because I can. Probably a good ten times too.

theDevilman likes this post.

theDevilman
cheese

Postby theDevilman » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:00 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I liked and then unliked this post just because I can. Probably a good ten times too.

:P lmao!!

I wound up just doing it from the Nook app, got it that way. :)

-theDevilman

GiveWarAChance
Zombie Guard

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:03 pm

theDevilman wrote::P lmao!!

I wound up just doing it from the Nook app, got it that way. :)

Did you receive a like notification every time I liked your post?

VaderTheTrader
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 306 posts
Title: Dark Lord of the Sith

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:06 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Did you receive a like notification every time I liked your post?

Every time he logs in he probably sees a never ending parade of happy little Devilmen like notifications......

I imagine it like seeing the pink elephants in the Dumbo sequence

Sarahroo
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:08 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I liked and then unliked this post just because I can. Probably a good ten times too.

Is it possible for me to like your unliking or unlike your liking? I think I may have confused myself. :smt017
Last edited by Sarahroo on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VaderTheTrader
Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:08 pm

sillylitlelamb wrote:TWO of them!? Wowowweewah!

My stylist is soooooo fired & what's up with that sweaty guy staring at me?
Craft services is over there tubby, I'm a woman not a ham sandwich

VaderTheTrader
Great Scott!!!

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Question for everyone on the thread

Do you find yourself watching one or two movies way more than the rest of your ultraviolet titles or is it just me?

When ultraviolet first started I found myself watching Horrible Bosses & Hall Pass all the time as go to movies when board & just wanting to play something in the background

Lately I find myself watching Star Trek Into Darkness a lot & X-Men First Class

However I seem to go through phases

Anybody else do this or strictly go for variety every time or watch a movie once and never again?

Just curious as I'm loading up my iPad with vudu downloads rather than iTunes since the sd files are so much better to work with before I go out of town

GiveWarAChance
Zombie Guard

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:24 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Question for everyone on the thread

Do you find yourself watching one or two movies way more than the rest of your ultraviolet titles or is it just me?

When ultraviolet first started I found myself watching Horrible Bosses & Hall Pass all the time as go to movies when board & just wanting to play something in the background

Anybody else do this or strictly go for variety every time or watch a movie once and never again?

Just curious as I'm loading up my iPad with vudu downloads rather than iTunes since the sd files are so much better to work with before I go out of town

I rarely have the time to watch the same movie twice. The only way that would happen is if I watched something that I thought my parents would like and then I take it over to their house and watch it with them again. I'm usually jumping straight into the next new thing. I've been finding it hard to even fit in a movie at night now.

Sarahroo
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:25 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Question for everyone on the thread

We tend to watch family/kid movies ALOT! Many movies are just once. Some movies I want to watch one more time. We watched Into Darkness again. We plan to watch World War Z again sometime.

GiveWarAChance
Zombie Guard

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:28 pm

The Fault In Our Stars is coming out with an extended edition in September. It's not even on theDevilman's wishlist either. :smt011

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum