Wednesday, November 21, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Something about hobo piss."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:58 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:...vacation bible school...

Can those words all go together like that??? :shock: :smt102
User avatar

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:59 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:It's almost break time. That means it's time to offer up my UV code for Transcendence.

Damn. :? lol
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:12 pm

theDevilman wrote:Damn. :? lol

Now you have a problem with me taking break? :-(
User avatar

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:23 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Now you have a problem with me taking break? :-(

lol. Nope. Just have a problem with my own timing. Nothing on your end at all. :)

Actually, yeah! How dare you not work all day every day without ANY breaks at all!!! lol :twisted:
User avatar

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:16 pm

theDevilman wrote:Can those words all go together like that??? :shock: :smt102

I just work the nursery. Know nothing about church doings.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:34 pm

carkey wrote:
Yeah! Me too...the code! LOL


Everyone is after the same code...
User avatar

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Arion wrote:
Everyone is after the same code...


What's the issue?
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:13 pm

I have an iTunes code for Don Jon. It's going to require the disc or XML.
User avatar

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:32 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I have an iTunes code for Don Jon. It's going to require the disc or XML.

I'd love it, please. Can't redeem it until i get home later though. Thank you!!

-edit-
Thank you GWAC! Worked great. :)
User avatar

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:46 pm

Has anyone seen Transcendence yet? Is it any good?
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:49 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Has anyone seen Transcendence yet? Is it any good?

Interesting premise and cast but pretty damn boring. Even Depp fans can take a pass because he's barely in it.
User avatar

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:21 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Has anyone seen Transcendence yet? Is it any good?

Your milage might vary with Rotten Tomatoes, but 19% critics/40% audience and a $23 mil return on a $100 mil budget doesn't speak well about it.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:55 pm

hellmutt wrote:
What's the issue?


You say issue

I think comic book
User avatar

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:09 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Interesting premise and cast but pretty damn boring. Even Depp fans can take a pass because he's barely in it.


This might be one I won't pay money to rent. Now if it's The other woman or Single moms club maybe.....
Syfy series Dominion anyone seen?? It's based on the movie Legion. Thought of checking it out (?)
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:58 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:
This might be one I won't pay money to rent. Now if it's The other woman or Single moms club maybe.....
Syfy series Dominion anyone seen?? It's based on the movie Legion. Thought of checking it out (?)

I watched the first two episodes of Dominion and wasn't impressed. Some really poor acting in that one.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: IvCNuB4, Sarahroo, sdsichero and 51 guests