Saturday, July 23, 2016 • Evening Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:06 am

Sarahroo wrote:Interesting. That backs up the idea that if you hang out with a particular crowd, it can influence your judgment. I would have assumed digital was waaaaay bigger. If this is true, then hardly anyone does it. Interesting. Then there should be waaaaay more people in my life giving me their code slips. WhaddaIgottado? Carry a sign for them? Hmmmmph!

They would probably give you their code slips if you were a male. Ultraviolet users are all male. You have confused them.

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:08 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:They would probably give you their code slips if you were a male. Ultraviolet users are all male. You have confused them.

Dang it! That does explain it! Outta luck again! :smt061

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:59 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I just got in my two $5 Vudu credits from that promo. It was almost exactly 24 hours.

Yah, I did get one in and it worked fine. I think I missed it in my inbox the first time.

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Anyone have a PlayStation membership????? I have a question

theflyingwaffle

Mad Hatter

Postby theflyingwaffle » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:33 pm

So I wanna watch a good movie tonight, but I don't have the extra money to rent anything new. Any hidden treasures on netflix or amazon prime that are worth watching?

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:52 pm

theflyingwaffle wrote:So I wanna watch a good movie tonight, but I don't have the extra money to rent anything new. Any hidden treasures on netflix or amazon prime that are worth watching?

I was trying to look through netflix....have you watched Odd Thomas?

theflyingwaffle

Mad Hatter

Postby theflyingwaffle » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I was trying to look through netflix....have you watched Odd Thomas?

I have not. Is it any good?

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:32 pm

If you want a good laugh check out "The League". HILARIOUS!!!!

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:24 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:They would probably give you their code slips if you were a male. Ultraviolet users are all male. You have confused them.

I'm all male!

GiveWarAChance wrote:Posting at the Outhouse and watching TV at the same time is hazardous to one's health.

Plus I can do both things at the same time.

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:56 am

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Anyone have a PlayStation membership????? I have a question

yes, PS Plus...

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:45 am

theflyingwaffle wrote:
I have not. Is it any good?

I liked it.

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:51 am

carkey wrote:If you want a good laugh check out "The League". HILARIOUS!!!!

I'm going to check it out. I got clued in because I listen to a podcast called How Did This Get Made. I highly recommend it for this crowd. Bad movies picked apart...it's super funny and has two League cast members.

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I liked it.

Sold! :P

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:36 pm

hellmutt wrote:
yes, PS Plus...

OK well I saw some games I want to play and with a membership they were amazingly priced. A friend said if you cancel your membership after you buy then you can't play anymore but I read online that as long as you pay for the games and you cancel then you can still play..... (?????)

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:02 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:OK well I saw some games I want to play and with a membership they were amazingly priced. A friend said if you cancel your membership after you buy then you can't play anymore but I read online that as long as you pay for the games and you cancel then you can still play..... (?????)

It's the free games that they offer each month that you can't play if you cancel your membership. If you pay for the game you are good.

leave a comment with facebook