Sunday, September 23, 2018 • Morning Edition • "The Outhouse Universe will never be the same!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:39 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I went out today and stopped to get gas. After filling it up my car wouldn't start. Once I actually got it to go I got a flat tire. I came home and the lug nuts were on so damn tight that I couldn't get them off. After fighting with that for awhile I came in to eat and now I'm done. No tire shops are open around here, so I'll have to wake up early tomorrow to get a new tire. Hopefully Guardians of the Galaxy can get me out of this funk tonight.

I have an SD code for Antboy if anyone is interested.

I find when the lug nuts are too tight it's good to use a ratchet & a tight fitting socket in place of the tire iron that many times can screw the lines of the bolt. Put a long pipe over the ratchet handle and the hardest lugs usually come free pretty easy

However that sucks!

Also tires are quite easy to plug with a $7-$8 set from an auto parts store or even walmart if the flat is from a nail or a screw in the thread

Just in case you'd want to do it yourself leaks can easily be found via spraying the tire with soapy water or even windex as if there is no screw or nail visible the puncture hole will cause the soapy water or windex to bubble

Just in case you didn't know all that already & if you did maybe someone else didn't

Thus concludes my public service announcement.....

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:44 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I find when the lug nuts are too tight it's good to use a ratchet & a tight fitting socket in place of the tire iron that many times can screw the lines of the bolt. Put a long pipe over the ratchet handle and the hardest lugs usually come free pretty easy

However that sucks!

The pipe technique is what I used. Finding the pipe was the problem. I'm usually able to get the lug nuts off pretty easily. I should have just stayed home today. :smt011

There's no fixing this tire. There's a big hole in it. As I was putting air in it I could hear it just coming right back out. I had to ride on it for awhile flat because there was no way of getting the lug nuts off until I got home. The tire is trash.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:46 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:The pipe technique is what I used. Finding the pipe was the problem. I'm usually able to get the lug nuts off pretty easily. I should have just stayed home today. :smt011

You used a pipe with a ratchet or with the tire iron?

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:47 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:The pipe technique is what I used. Finding the pipe was the problem. I'm usually able to get the lug nuts off pretty easily. I should have just stayed home today. :smt011

There's no fixing this tire. There's a big hole in it. As I was putting air in it I could hear it just coming right back out. I had to ride on it for awhile flat because there was no way of getting the lug nuts off until I got home. The tire is trash.

Damn that sucks then

Code Karma strikes again

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:48 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
You used a pipe with a ratchet or with the tire iron?

The pipe with the tire iron did the trick.

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Hoping everyone who goes out to the movies tonight enjoy the movie! Can't wait to hear reviews... no spoilers (?)

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:50 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Hoping everyone who goes out to the movies tonight enjoy the movie! Can't wait to hear reviews... no spoilers (?)

Oh good since I'm going tomorrow that means I'm free to post the spoilers tomorrow then right?

Can't wait!!!

My goal is to be descriptive enough so you feel like you were there or at least just tell you the ending!

Always trying to be helpful

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:52 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Oh good since I'm going tomorrow that means I'm free to post the spoilers tomorrow then right?

Can't wait!!!

My goal is to be descriptive enough so you feel like you were there or at least just tell you the ending!

Always trying to be helpful

By the time I get back from the movie it will be tomorrow. I'll beat you to the punch.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Howard the Duck is in the movie.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:56 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:By the time I get back from the movie it will be tomorrow. I'll beat you to the punch.

That I was not aware of
Interesting.....

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:59 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Anyone want to go to Wal-Mart and do the shopping for me?? Had to take the kid to the e.r. at 4:40 this morning. She had a severe case of croup and if you know what that is you know it's scary as hell to wake up to your child not being able to breathe.

Posts like this make me want to wait another decade to have a kid......

Hope all is better now

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:00 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:By the time I get back from the movie it will be tomorrow. I'll beat you to the punch.

My brother will spoil it for me I'm 100 % positive

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:03 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Posts like this make me want to wait another decade to have a kid......

Hope all is better now

So far so good... wait til later tonight see if she wakes up unable to breath again. Thank you. No, don't wait on kids because you may get lucky and have a 100% healthy happy kid and it's worth it........... when you're ready! :wink:

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:12 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:
So far so good... wait til later tonight see if she wakes up unable to breath again. Thank you. No, don't wait on kids because you may get lucky and have a 100% healthy happy kid and it's worth it........... when you're ready! :wink:

I've put it off a good 12 years already!
Still not in any rush though......

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:19 pm

Honestly, the spoiler was the only thing I didn't care for. Worst post credit sequence in my mind.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:09 am

alaska1125 wrote:Honestly, the spoiler was the only thing I didn't care for. Worst post credit sequence in my mind.

The post credit sequences have been pretty weak lately. It didn't effect my overall impressions of thinking that the Guardians movie was exceptional though. That was just a really good time. Everyone in the theater had a complete blast. One of the few times everyone was clapping at the end of a movie.

leave a comment with facebook