Thursday, October 18, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Tom Brennan's worst nightmare."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:02 pm

AWESOME morning.... was fixing to get into my step-dads truck for church and for some reason I looked in the back seat and saw stuff and was like oh fuck what is that?? Sure enough... someone busted out his back window. Glass was still falling. It's all in my childs car seat also. My aunt just recently took in my cousins son who is a punk kid and just two days ago my mom yelled at him bc he was trying to shoot our dog with some gun of his AND my aunts dog then yesterday he kept trying to shoot my mom while she was mowing to wake up and find the glass out of my step-dads truck... coincidence? I think NOT! I found some pellets but I don't know if they are to a gun or not. I have NO idea how to post photos or else I would be asking for your help.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:08 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:AWESOME morning.... was fixing to get into my step-dads truck for church and for some reason I looked in the back seat and saw stuff and was like oh fuck what is that?? Sure enough... someone busted out his back window. Glass was still falling. It's all in my childs car seat also. My aunt just recently took in my cousins son who is a punk kid and just two days ago my mom yelled at him bc he was trying to shoot our dog with some gun of his AND my aunts dog then yesterday he kept trying to shoot my mom while she was mowing to wake up and find the glass out of my step-dads truck... coincidence? I think NOT! I found some pellets but I don't know if they are to a gun or not. I have NO idea how to post photos or else I would be asking for your help.

You can upload an attachment by clicking on the "post reply" button instead of typing in the quick reply box like normal. Once you click that button you have the ability to add an attachment to your post.

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Ok hoping this worked

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:15 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:You can upload an attachment by clicking on the "post reply" button instead of typing in the quick reply box like normal. Once you click that button you have the ability to add an attachment to your post.

Thank you

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:50 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Ok hoping this worked

Yep, looks like an airsoft pellet for a gun. I'm no expert in this though.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:37 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:AWESOME morning.... was fixing to get into my step-dads truck for church and for some reason I looked in the back seat and saw stuff and was like oh fuck what is that?? Sure enough... someone busted out his back window. Glass was still falling. It's all in my childs car seat also. My aunt just recently took in my cousins son who is a punk kid and just two days ago my mom yelled at him bc he was trying to shoot our dog with some gun of his AND my aunts dog then yesterday he kept trying to shoot my mom while she was mowing to wake up and find the glass out of my step-dads truck... coincidence? I think NOT! I found some pellets but I don't know if they are to a gun or not. I have NO idea how to post photos or else I would be asking for your help.

I have no idea but what a scuzball. :smt013
:smt011

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:53 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Yep, looks like an airsoft pellet for a gun. I'm no expert in this though.

Exactly what it was!!! I found proof next door that it as the little............. so my mom confronted the bf of my aunt and his bs as "sometimes it gets so hot in a car it can bust a widow" only the middle glass?? Why were there pellets around then. My step dad doesn't know yet :/

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:28 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Exactly what it was!!! I found proof next door that it as the little............. so my mom confronted the bf of my aunt and his bs as "sometimes it gets so hot in a car it can bust a widow" only the middle glass?? Why were there pellets around then. My step dad doesn't know yet :/

I bet the stepdad will be calling the police for a formal complaint
If I were you I would call the police myself if some dick is trying to shoot my dog even if it was just with those air soft plastic pellets

The car window though would have to be either hit just right to shatter or be repeatedly hit in a pre-existing crack to shatter from one of those type of pellets unless the kid has a secondary real BB gun/metal pellet gun
One of those could do that no problem

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:34 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Ok hoping this worked

The good news is though your palm shows you will live a long life

However the frequent little distortions in your lifeline indicate sporadic necessities of beating up pellet gun wielding hooligans, ex husbands & stepdads from time to time

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:03 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I bet the stepdad will be calling the police for a formal complaint
If I were you I would call the police myself if some dick is trying to shoot my dog even if it was just with those air soft plastic pellets

The car window though would have to be either hit just right to shatter or be repeatedly hit in a pre-existing crack to shatter from one of those type of pellets unless the kid has a secondary real BB gun/metal pellet gun
One of those could do that no problem

I know!!! Unfortunately he's in Alaska for another week. I found at least two pellets around the truck. My mom wouldn't call the cops no matter how much my brothers and I tried. He ever shoots my mom, my child, our family dog or my aunts dog BC I practically care for him he's going to get it. We are really thankful it wasn't my moms car due to it being their first real NEW car but still bad

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:04 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
The good news is though your palm shows you will live a long life

However the frequent little distortions in your lifeline indicate sporadic necessities of beating up pellet gun wielding hooligans, ex husbands & stepdads from time to time

Lmao!!! Oh we have a palm reader on here???? Awesome :-)

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:29 pm

LivingDeadGrl wrote:Lmao!!! Oh we have a palm reader on here???? Awesome :-)

Yes I'm quite good at reading palms
and also good at reading under palm trees
Nonetheless
Before you ask

No, I don't have crystal balls........

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:10 pm

Wow - $160M for Guardians of the Galaxy. Pretty much made up the cost to make the movie in one weekend!

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:12 pm

They're getting my money tomorrow. Can't wait! :)

theDevilman

dINGO

Postby theDevilman » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Looks like i missed some things while i was gone. Hope everyone is doing better? :smt006

leave a comment with facebook