Thursday, October 18, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Where keepin' it real goes wrong."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:01 pm

I'm assuming Divergent is hitting Blu-Ray shortly. I completely missed out on the theatrical run.
(I realize that's a heretical statement around these parts, but it was an honest omission.)

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:03 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Not sure
Asked for oculus first then changed it
Give it to silly
I'll probably come up with one eventually

It appears even with the edit you still beat him out. Impressive!

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:04 pm

alaska1125 wrote:I'm assuming Divergent is hitting Blu-Ray shortly. I completely missed out on the theatrical run.
(I realize that's a heretical statement around these parts, but it was an honest omission.)

It came out today and most of these people are Shailene haters. :smt013

sillylitlelamb

Garbage Collector

Postby sillylitlelamb » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:23 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:It appears even with the edit you still beat him out. Impressive!

Right after I posted mine, I saw both were Oculus, then when I refreshed, it saw it change. But it's milliseconds. In my eyes, we're all winners. Doesn't matter to me who gets it.

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:30 pm

carkey wrote:
Oculus please :)

Thanks for this, looks like a quality one. Seeing Galaxy tonight so hopefully tomorrow I can check it out :)

Also, I think this is the first time I ever beat Vader ;-)

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:33 pm

carkey wrote:
Thanks for this, looks like a quality one. Seeing Galaxy tonight so hopefully tomorrow I can check it out :)

Also, I think this is the first time I ever beat Vader ;-)

Vader was distracted while shopping

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:35 pm

sillylitlelamb wrote:
Right after I posted mine, I saw both were Oculus, then when I refreshed, it saw it change. But it's milliseconds. In my eyes, we're all winners. Doesn't matter to me who gets it.

Honestly I was shopping at the time so I really don't know but since I got the first Noah last week I'll forward the Divergent code to you then

Edit: Well I'm leaving it to GWAC since he's using the iTunes portion
Rather than me forwarding it

sillylitlelamb

Garbage Collector

Postby sillylitlelamb » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:47 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Honestly I was shopping at the time so I really don't know but since I got the first Noah last week I'll forward the Divergent code to you then

Edit: Well I'm leaving it to GWAC since he's using the iTunes portion

You're a gentleman. Many thanks to everyone involved. Just holding out hope someone gets God's Not Dead! (/sarcasm)

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:48 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Edit: Well I'm leaving it to GWAC since he's using the iTunes portion

The iTunes isn't going to me. I don't use iTunes since I don't use any Apple products.

sillylitlelamb

Garbage Collector

Postby sillylitlelamb » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:49 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:The iTunes isn't going to me. I don't use iTunes since I don't use any Apple products.

You're smart!

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:00 pm

sillylitlelamb wrote:
You're a gentleman. Many thanks to everyone involved. Just holding out hope someone gets God's Not Dead! (/sarcasm)

It's called sharing the Shailene love. :smt007 Even though everyone was going for Oculus.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:07 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:It's called sharing the Shailene love. :smt007 Even though everyone was going for Oculus.

Oculus was the more obscure
So I tried for that first given Divergent may be all over the place soon like world war z and man of steel was for example

I tried using strategy and I was thwarted by a Canadian :(

However I just got UVs for Divergent, The Other Woman & Need For Speed via a friend of mine so.... :)

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:11 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Oculus was the more obscure
So I tried for that first given Divergent may be all over the place soon like world war z and man of steel was for example

I tried using strategy and I was thwarted by a Canadian :(

However I just got UVs for Divergent, The Other Woman & Need For Speed via a friend of mine so.... :)

Oculus is honestly the movie I'm most looking forward to this week. Need for Speed wasn't available to pre-order through Amazon, so I'm picking it up after work tonight. I have the lowest expectations for that because it looks like a Fast & Furious knockoff.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:13 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Oculus is honestly the movie I'm most looking forward to this week. Need for Speed wasn't available to pre-order through Amazon, so I'm picking it up after work tonight. I have the lowest expectations for that because it looks like a Fast & Furious knockoff.

I'm looking most forward to Divergent

carkey

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby carkey » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:15 am

Finally saw Guardians....pretty impressed. Kind of refreshing going into a movie not knowing any if the characters and comic story lines. No preconceived notions about how they're portrayed, just got to sit back and enjoy the show!

leave a comment with facebook