Wednesday, June 29, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Special collector's edition 4D variant!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:40 pm

You guys are too funny. I like Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, Sony Animation movies.

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Sarahroo wrote:You guys are too funny. I like Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, Sony Animation movies.

They have some dirty stuff in them too, you just gotta look!

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Sarahroo wrote:You guys are too funny. I like Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, Sony Animation movies.

So basically you like all animated movies except anime. :P

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:06 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:So basically you like all animated movies except anime. :P

Speaking only on my behalf, yes. :D

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:47 am

I just got done watching The Protector 2. This is the most practical martial arts outfit I have ever seen.

Sarahroo

Great Scott!!!

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:52 am

alaska1125 wrote:Speaking only on my behalf, yes. :D

Ditto

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:35 am

theDevilman wrote:It looks like you replied before i added my edit...
"Guy"... That movie was the first time i had ever seen (animated or otherwise) full penetration from the inside view!!! WTF?!?! Crazy! Ha! lol

And all of a sudden, I'm interested in that movie.

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:50 pm

My car failed inspection today. It's only going to cost me between $882 - $1158 depending if I need the calipers or not. Not too much failed, just the rear brakes, left rear tire, both rear sway bar links, right front inner tierod, front corner marker lights, and driverside plate light. They recommended I get four brand new tires because one failed. I told them to fuck off. One of those tires I just got two weeks ago.

theDevilman

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby theDevilman » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:52 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:My car failed inspection today. It's only going to cost me between $882 - $1158 depending if I need the calipers or not. Not too much failed, just the rear brakes, left rear tire, both rear sway bar links, right front inner tierod, front corner marker lights, and driverside plate light. They recommended I get four brand new tires because one failed. I told them to fuck off. One of those tires I just got two weeks ago.

Wow! :shock: That sucks. Reading your post reminded me of this... Ha!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CPss95p3Ck

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:30 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:My car failed inspection today. It's only going to cost me between $882 - $1158 depending if I need the calipers or not. Not too much failed, just the rear brakes, left rear tire, both rear sway bar links, right front inner tierod, front corner marker lights, and driverside plate light. They recommended I get four brand new tires because one failed. I told them to fuck off. One of those tires I just got two weeks ago.

Dayum! That sucks.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:36 pm

That would be way too expensive for me. You could even buy a second hand car with a thousand dollars...

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Glacier16 wrote:

Dayum! That sucks.

That price is up to $3500 right now.

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:27 pm

For anyone interested: From Dusk Til Dawn the series is now available on Netflix. I can not wait to check this show out finally!

Edit: Also, we talked a tad bit about Dead Silence and it's on there also.

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Luckily Florida doesn't do car inspections anymore. Stopped about 10 years ago

That sucks though

One of my cars is on it's last leg, I'll probably be hitting the dealerships this weekend after I patch the leak in my roof

LivingDeadGrl

cheese

Postby LivingDeadGrl » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:59 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
Luckily Florida doesn't do car inspections anymore. Stopped about 10 years ago

That sucks though

One of my cars is on it's last leg, I'll probably be hitting the dealerships this weekend after I patch the leak in my roof

Okla stopped... I don't know 20 years ago?? It was a long time ago. So sorry War :(

leave a comment with facebook