Friday, May 27, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

carkey

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby carkey » Sat May 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Looks like his lucky day, hope he didn't have it already.

It happens, don't sweat it.

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Sat May 04, 2013 3:54 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:And I accidently put it in the wrong account. :oops:
I suck. :-(
I hope theofficialagp wanted to see it.

Oh :( I was thinking why I couldn't find it lol.

Thanks anyway. Mistakes happen :)

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat May 04, 2013 4:02 pm

bazdaman wrote:
Oh :( I was thinking why I couldn't find it lol.

Thanks anyway. Mistakes happen :)

I will make it up to you. Any interest in Mama, Jack Reacher or Fringe season 5?

DoctorStupid

Inhouser

Postby DoctorStupid » Sat May 04, 2013 4:08 pm

Dude, seriously...you guys are WAY too fast! I don't think I'll ever get one, ha ha...

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Sat May 04, 2013 4:40 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I will make it up to you. Any interest in Mama, Jack Reacher or Fringe season 5?

If Jack Reacher comes with a DC don't mind that :)

Thank youu!

VaderTheTrader

Expert Post Whore

Postby VaderTheTrader » Sat May 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Not a free code but for anyone who uses VUDU, there are a couple of free episodes of some HBO shows on there right now like the 1st episode of the 2nd season of True Blood, Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Sex & The City & Entourage. This is the second time this has been offered the first time it was the 1st episode of every 1st season, now it's the 1st episode of every 2nd season.

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Sat May 04, 2013 5:13 pm

i didn't know MAMA was out.

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat May 04, 2013 5:20 pm

StaticVic wrote:i didn't know MAMA was out.

I'm giving him early dibs on next weeks stuff.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sat May 04, 2013 6:38 pm

DoctorStupid wrote:Dude, seriously...you guys are WAY too fast! I don't think I'll ever get one, ha ha...

They are fast alright, but to win this game you need to be persistent.

theofficialagp

Mad Hatter

Postby theofficialagp » Sat May 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Got an Email from itunes, So i checked my account and saw Broken City was put on it :) Thank you, I dont have it yet. Sorry to whoever wanted it. But thank you GWAC, Very much appreciated, even though it was an accident. lol

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun May 05, 2013 1:48 am

theofficialagp wrote:Got an Email from itunes, So i checked my account and saw Broken City was put on it :) Thank you, I dont have it yet. Sorry to whoever wanted it. But thank you GWAC, Very much appreciated, even though it was an accident. lol

Don't you just love it when I make mistakes?

To bazdaman: It looks like Jack Reacher will come with a DC. I'll try to remember to set YOU up with it.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sun May 05, 2013 3:50 pm

theofficialagp wrote:Got an Email from itunes, So i checked my account and saw Broken City was put on it :) Thank you, I dont have it yet. Sorry to whoever wanted it. But thank you GWAC, Very much appreciated, even though it was an accident. lol

You got lucky.

theofficialagp

Mad Hatter

Postby theofficialagp » Mon May 06, 2013 1:17 am

haha, I did get lucky.

TheWolverine

Peanut

Postby TheWolverine » Mon May 06, 2013 4:12 am

Hey guys, I saw that previously there was some talk of XML files, does anyone by any chance have the XML for red dawn 2012 release?

GiveWarAChance

Fagorstorm

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon May 06, 2013 4:31 am

TheWolverine wrote:Hey guys, I saw that previously there was some talk of XML files, does anyone by any chance have the XML for red dawn 2012 release?

Who doesn't?

leave a comment with facebook