Thursday, September 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Where keepin' it real goes wrong."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu May 23, 2013 6:51 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Sd is for third world countries.

iTunes sucks so bad it hurts.

The Vudu app works great on the Xbox 360. Thanks for the tip Vader.

The 10 free movies are laughable.

I might be able to get my hands on more codes tomorrow.

I finally have another job interview lined up for tomorrow. Pretty decent money to go along with a pretty decent drive.

When I land another full time job, I'm going to celebrate like a crazy man.

That's all.


If you want another laughable 10 movies, next go to CinemaNow.com set up an account through there which is owned by Best Buy like Vudu is owned by Walmart, link to your ultraviolet account and then you'll have 20 laughable movies but 1 was Big Trouble in Little China & I don't care what anyone says, I always liked that movie. However all the free movies are sadly in SD.

Also, good luck on the job interview!
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Free ain't what it's all cracked up to be.

I can watch bad movies, but I'm not watching bad SD movies. :lol:
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu May 23, 2013 7:19 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I can watch bad movies, but I'm not watching bad SD movies. :lol:


Funny, that's what the 3rd worlders say as well. I hear that's why a lot of them don't even have TVs, the resolution is just unbearable to them.
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Once a year I visit a third world country to show them the glory of HD. They might be still starving to death when I leave, but they can die happy. It's great to reach out and help people and change their lives.
User avatar

hellmutt

Post Whore

Postby hellmutt » Thu May 23, 2013 7:57 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I finally have another job interview lined up for tomorrow. Pretty decent money to go along with a pretty decent drive.

When I land another full time job, I'm going to celebrate like a crazy man.


Good luck!
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu May 23, 2013 9:42 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Once a year I visit a third world country to show them the glory of HD. They might be still starving to death when I leave, but they can die happy. It's great to reach out and help people and change their lives.


(Wipes tears from eyes) I knew you were generous but I had no idea you were such an active humanitarian. God bless you sir
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu May 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Seeing the children's tears of joy as I walk into my private jet makes it all worth while. Being able to give these people such necessities as Jennifer Lawrence in HD is crucial to the worlds survival.
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu May 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Never did a more Noble cause exist on this planet. (Begins Slow Clap that is soon joined in by the other members of the forum creating a cheesy yet tearjerking heartfelt scene of reverence for the great deeds & giving spirt of GiveWarAChance)
User avatar

bazdaman

Flying Mongoose

Postby bazdaman » Thu May 23, 2013 10:13 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Never did a more Noble cause exist on this planet. (Begins Slow Clap that is soon joined in by the other members of the forum creating a cheesy yet tearjerking heartfelt scene of reverence for the great deeds & giving spirt of GiveWarAChance)


*Joins in clapping*

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
User avatar

theofficialagp

Mad Hatter

Postby theofficialagp » Thu May 23, 2013 10:22 pm

Hey sorry vader, Just saw the PM. I should probably check my to see if i have PM's more. lol Do you still have the Star Trek code?
User avatar

VaderTheTrader

rubber spoon

Postby VaderTheTrader » Thu May 23, 2013 10:26 pm

theofficialagp wrote:Hey sorry vader, Just saw the PM. I should probably check my to see if i have PM's more. lol Do you still have the Star Trek code?


I've gone through 7 so far. Right now I don't have any left but I'll see if I can get a hold of another. If I do I'll just PM you the code since I think you're the only one on here that uses iTunes that I didn't give one to.

Star Trek codes for everyone! (At least the iTunes users that is)
User avatar

rexman5608

Steroid User

Postby rexman5608 » Thu May 23, 2013 10:37 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I've gone through 7 so far. Right now I don't have any left but I'll see if I can get a hold of another. If I do I'll just PM you the code since I think you're the only one on here that uses iTunes that I didn't give one to.

Star Trek codes for everyone! (At least the iTunes users that is)

i use itunes but i dont want one
User avatar

theofficialagp

Mad Hatter

Postby theofficialagp » Thu May 23, 2013 10:50 pm

I liked the movie, Id take a code if noone else wanted it. Thats if you find one lol
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri May 24, 2013 12:20 am

VaderTheTrader wrote:
I've gone through 7 so far. Right now I don't have any left but I'll see if I can get a hold of another. If I do I'll just PM you the code since I think you're the only one on here that uses iTunes that I didn't give one to.

Star Trek codes for everyone! (At least the iTunes users that is)

So I'm a nobody? :cry:
Image
User avatar

GiveWarAChance

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri May 24, 2013 12:22 am

rexman5608 wrote:i use itunes but i dont want one

Image

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: achilles, Bianco, GiveWarAChance, Glaeken, Google [Bot], MikeinLA, Sarahroo, Spacedog, Sully85, VaderTheTrader and 37 guests