Monday, May 21, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "Trash eaters."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:15 pm

It's funny how the Blade Runner 2-disc and 4-disc sets come with a UV code, but the 3-disc doesn't.

VaderTheTrader gave me an iTunes code for Skyfall, to hand out. The only catch is you need a disc for it, so I will have to have access to your account. I don't know if anyone still needs it, but if I have your info, I'm willing to put it in your account for you.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Which set did you get GWAC? The 2, the 3 or the 4 disc set?

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:01 pm

VaderTheTrader wrote:Which set did you get GWAC? The 2, the 3 or the 4 disc set?

I went with the 3 disc set. I felt it gave me the most bang for my buck. It was $10 cheaper than the 4 disc set, and has all the same content. It just didn't have the DVD(which I don't need) and UV code. I like the digibook packaging it came in too, that will fit nicely on my shelf. The collectible car and art book I don't want.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:05 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I went with the 3 disc set. I felt it gave me the most bang for my buck. It was $10 cheaper than the 4 disc set, and has all the same content. It just didn't have the DVD(which I don't need) and UV code. I like the digibook packaging it came in too, that will fit nicely on my shelf. The collectible car and art book I don't want.

Nothing wrong with getting the most bang for your buck!

vu3730

Steroid User

Postby vu3730 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:13 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:It's funny how the Blade Runner 2-disc and 4-disc sets come with a UV code, but the 3-disc doesn't.

VaderTheTrader gave me an iTunes code for Skyfall, to hand out. The only catch is you need a disc for it, so I will have to have access to your account. I don't know if anyone still needs it, but if I have your info, I'm willing to put it in your account for you.

I would love Skyfall! I should be able to get it with just the code like last time you have me one

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:42 pm

vu3730 wrote:

I would love Skyfall! I should be able to get it with just the code like last time you have me one

Sorry, VaderTheTrader has distinctly asked me to put Skyfall directly into someone's iTunes account. I must abide by his terms.

vu3730

Steroid User

Postby vu3730 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:47 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Sorry, VaderTheTrader has distinctly asked me to put Skyfall directly into someone's iTunes account. I must abide by his terms.

Always follow Lord Vader's orders. Fine by me, I can PM you my account info if that's ok with you.

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:06 pm

vu3730 wrote:

Always follow Lord Vader's orders. Fine by me, I can PM you my account info if that's ok with you.

It's been all taken care of. Skyfall is now in your account.

I still have Prometheus if anyone is interested in doing the same thing.

nat3

Mad Hatter

Postby nat3 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:18 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:It's been all taken care of. Skyfall is now in your account.

Can I take you up on that offer?

vu3730

Steroid User

Postby vu3730 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:20 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:It's been all taken care of. Skyfall is now in your account.

Thank ya muchly, good sir.

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:28 pm

nat3 wrote:Can I take you up on that offer?

You sure can. Just PM me your iTunes info.

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:53 pm

nat3 wrote:Can I take you up on that offer?

Prometheus is in your account now.

VaderTheTrader has given me another Prometheus iTunes code. If anyone wants it the same rules apply.

nat3

Mad Hatter

Postby nat3 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:58 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Prometheus is in your account now.

VaderTheTrader has given me another Prometheus iTunes code. If anyone wants it the same rules apply.

thanks! :-D

carkey

dINGO

Postby carkey » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Is it a bad thing if I admit that I've never seen Blade Runner?

StaticVic

Mad Hatter

Postby StaticVic » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:12 pm

carkey wrote:Is it a bad thing if I admit that I've never seen Blade Runner?

i haven't either.

and i heard there making a remake

leave a comment with facebook