Tuesday, November 21, 2017 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not ComicsAlliance!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:12 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:It's good and bad.

What’s the good?

Sarahroo

phrase IV

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:22 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:It's good and bad.

Hopefully the bad isn't too bad.

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:51 pm

They took 16 samples. A quarter of one sample had cancer. So it's been caught early enough and it's treatable. He can either have surgery or go through radiation. Both have a 15% chance of the cancer coming back. Radiation would have to be done for 40 consecutive days, minus weekends and holidays. Surgery involves a month out of work and could cause lifelong leakage. Which procedure my father will choose, who knows.

So cancer that has a high percentage of being able to be eliminated permanently.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Well the good thing it was caught early
One of my wife’s friend’s husbands had stage 3 prostate cancer and he was like 35 at the time
Went through chemo
And had surgery in Lebanon where his dad is a doctor
He was on a chalostomy bag for like 2-3 months and now he is ok
But he is now a raw vegan

Sarahroo

phrase IV

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:10 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:They took 16 samples. A quarter of one sample had cancer. So it's been caught early enough and it's treatable. He can either have surgery or go through radiation. Both have a 15% chance of the cancer coming back. Radiation would have to be done for 40 consecutive days, minus weekends and holidays. Surgery involves a month out of work and could cause lifelong leakage. Which procedure my father will choose, who knows.

So cancer that has a high percentage of being able to be eliminated permanently.

Thank goodness it is treatable. Tough decisions either way but at least a positive outcome.
Please give dad a hug for me.
That still just stinks, though.
Best to dad, you, and your family. Hugs and kisses

Sarahroo

phrase IV

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:54 am

I started watching TWD from the beginning awhile back. Just watching a little here and there. I just finished watching the barn scene. I still bust into tears when I see it. :crying:

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:55 am

Sarahroo wrote:I started watching TWD from the beginning awhile back. Just watching a little here and there. I just finished watching the barn scene. I still bust into tears when I see it. :crying:

That little girl had it coming

Sarahroo

phrase IV

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:16 am

Vader wrote:
That little girl had it coming

That's just naughty.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Not sure if it’s new on DMR but I just noticed
Arachnophobia blu ray on there

Sarahroo

phrase IV

Postby Sarahroo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Went to Mother last night. I know some folks like it. I am amongst the people who think it was terrible. Too disjointed for me. Too much screaming and that counts as acting. Too random. Just hated it.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:32 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Went to Mother last night. I know some folks like it. I am amongst the people who think it was terrible. Too disjointed for me. Too much screaming and that counts as acting. Too random. Just hated it.

I’ve heard there is a lot of people really hating it

Sarahroo

phrase IV

Postby Sarahroo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:05 pm

And now just finished Baywatch. Quite a weekend for movies.

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:13 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I'm getting The Big Sick tomorrow.

I just finished that one. Not too bad. Characters are a bit hate-able but I did like the chicks parents.

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:32 pm

Glacier16 wrote:

I just finished that one. Not too bad. Characters are a bit hate-able but I did like the chicks parents.

Yeah, Romano and Hunter did a good job. I'm not usually a fan of Romano either. I really wasn't feeling the movie at first, but it did grow on me as time went on. I actually liked the main woman. I didn't care for the guy at all. I didn't find him funny and his acting was wooden. Not bad for a culture clash sick girl rom com. I'm usually good for one of these movies a year.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:35 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Yeah, Romano and Hunter did a good job. I'm not usually a fan of Romano either. I really wasn't feeling the movie at first, but it did grow on me as time went on. I actually liked the main woman. I didn't care for the guy at all. I didn't find him funny and his acting was wooden. Not bad for a culture clash sick girl rom com. I'm usually good for one of these movies a year.

I think I heard it was written by the guy from Silicon Valley and based off his own experience

I think

leave a comment with facebook