Saturday, November 18, 2017 • Midnight Edition • "Manufacturing outrage since 2006."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:02 pm

I'm really liking Mindhunter on Netflix. The show focuses on the early days of the FBI creating criminal profiling. It focuses heavily on them interviewing serial killers in prison to try and get a better understanding of their warped minds. It also has them working on a couple current cases. It took a few episodes to get me hooked and it's pretty slow going, but I find it riveting. It's not violent and the murders are never depicted. The actors playing the killers did such a great job and are quite chilling. I'm on episode eight right now.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:17 pm

Had no idea Walking Dead and Comic Book Men started back up today

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:18 pm

If anyone sees an actual theatrical poster of Thor 3 go on DMR please let me know
They have a teaser but I don’t care about teasers
I know with Guardians 2 the theatrical poster didn’t last long

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:32 pm

Vader wrote:Had no idea Walking Dead and Comic Book Men started back up today

I knew The Walking Dead was back and chose to skip it in favor of Outlander, The Deuce, Poldark, and Mindhunter. I feel like I'm a better person for it too. :D

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:56 am

List time!

November wants/needs/maybes:

Atomic Blonde
The Hitman's Bodyguard
Jungle
Unlocked
Wind River
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
Rememory
Logan Lucky
The Limehouse Golem
Westworld: Season 1
Savage Dog
Acts of Vengeance
The Show
The Glass Castle
Gun Shy
Overdrive
6 Below: Miracle on the Mountain

Sarahroo

phrase IV

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:25 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I knew The Walking Dead was back and chose to skip it in favor of Outlander, The Deuce, Poldark, and Mindhunter. I feel like I'm a better person for it too. :D

Oh my goodness. I don’t think I would have done that but good for you. As long as you think you made a good choice then yay! :smt026

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:21 pm

I hope someone offers up Annabelle soon. It looks so good. Please and thank you? :smt096

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:30 pm

I may need to get Amazon Prime-

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:41 pm

I may have to cancel Amazon Prime. :P

Glacier16

cheese

Postby Glacier16 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:52 pm

:P

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:31 pm

It's always nice to come home to the surprise of Kickstater rewards.

They're Canadian, so you know they really needed every penny.

It's a 306 page hardcover that has all the backers names in the thank you section. It went over funding, so spot gloss was added to the cover and everyone got the bookmark and stickers.

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:23 am

Annabelle: Creation - This is about as good as mainstream horror can get. It's dark, creepy and has plenty of scenes to get your pulse moving. The most miraculous part is that they were able to find child actors who can actually act. I remember watching The Conjuring and finding it overhyped. Annabelle was even more of a letdown. At that point I was already getting sick of these movies. Along came The Conjuring 2 and I was finally impressed. This movie keep the streak alive.

4 out of 5

My 2017 top horror movies so far, in no particular order:

1. It Comes At Night
2. Raw
3. The Lure
4. Annabelle: Creation
5. The Devil's Candy
6. Split
7. Berlin Syndrome
8. Lake Bodom

That's it. Get Out can get the hell out of here. I have high hopes for It, Killing Ground and Hounds of Love.

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:43 pm

Coke rewards is actually offering something worthwhile for once. You can earn a $5 Amazon gift card for every 10 codes you redeem. I was able to find 6 of them today at work and another 2 at my house. I should be able to easily get my first gift card tomorrow. I think there's a limit of two per account, but who doesn't have 50 accounts anyways?

GiveWarAChance

Hopscotch

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:53 pm

Lionsgate duel redemption codes are only good for one now. The iTunes portion can't be redeemed directly at iTunes. You have to go to a site to generate the code. Once you do that the code is dead. Same if you redeem the UV portion first. You can't generate the iTunes portion anymore.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:54 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Lionsgate duel redemption codes are only good for one now. The iTunes portion can't be redeemed directly at iTunes. You have to go to a site to generate the code. Once you do that the code is dead. Same if you redeem the UV portion first. You can't generate the iTunes portion anymore.

Aw damn

leave a comment with facebook