Saturday, October 20, 2018 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not Newsarama!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:02 am

Sarahroo wrote:Anyone still need the glory that is Warcraft?

I'm game.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:42 am

You guys talk the Connelly talk, but I walk the Connelly walk. I'm watching The Rocketeer right now. It's been a long time since I've seen this one. It was really her first big budget movie since Labyrinth five years earlier. She got to be in Sergio Leone's last movie, Jim Henson's last theatrical movie that he directed, a movie by Italian master Dario Argento, another movie directed by Dennis Hopper, a Disney movie directed by Joe Johnston, and a movie written by John Hughes who wrote The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Home Alone and Ferris Bueller's Day Off, all by the time she hit age 21. That's a charmed life.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:38 pm

Anyone want a UV code for Premium Rush since getting Vader to release his from his death grip would be an impossibility?

I'll have Valerian and Hitman's Bodyguard tomorrow. It looks like Wal-Mart's new way of doing things is to ship the day before release date, using FedEx 2-day shipping, so that they can guarantee you get it one day late.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:12 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:Anyone want a UV code for Premium Rush since getting Vader to release his from his death grip would be an impossibility?

I'll have Valerian and Hitman's Bodyguard tomorrow. It looks like Wal-Mart's new way of doing things is to ship the day before release date, using FedEx 2-day shipping, so that they can guarantee you get it one day late.

That is just stinky on their part. If they deliver on Friday they could give it to you for a big discount. :smt011

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:40 pm

I get my autographs either in person or through the mail. Haven't paid for one yet....They are usually ridiculously expensive or hard to gauge if real or not.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:48 am

Since Wal-Mart failed me, I went with Tales of Zestiria the X. Now that was an epic prologue episode. The other six episodes I watched were rock solid too. I think I'm liking this more than Sword Art Online. The hand drawn animation is beautiful and it also utilizes some 3D with geography, special effects, weather, etc... I'm digging the character designs too. Even love the opening.

I was also finally able to get my Susan George fix with Sonny and Jed. It's surprisingly vulgar for a 1972 movie. It holds up pretty well too. It has more comedy than action. I don't think I've ever seen a western like this. It even gets sentimental when Jed confesses his love to Sonny at the end. "I love you motherfucker." Made me tear up.

Badass.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:41 am

That’s just funny. :lol:

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:03 pm

Cool!!! I have been playing Tales of Berseria, which I believe is a prequel to Tales of Zestiria. Great game so far, I would highly recommend playing. There are tons of movie clips throughout the game too.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:15 pm

Starlock wrote:Cool!!! I have been playing Tales of Berseria, which I believe is a prequel to Tales of Zestiria. Great game so far, I would highly recommend playing. There are tons of movie clips throughout the game too.

The people from Tales of Berseria are also in the Zestiria anime. Episodes five and six were dedicated to them.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Thank you, GWAC. Much appreciated.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:45 pm

Starlock wrote:I get my autographs either in person or through the mail. Haven't paid for one yet....They are usually ridiculously expensive or hard to gauge if real or not.

What is the most impressive autograph you ever got in person?

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:51 pm

It doesn’t look like Better Watch Out will have a code anywhere. Am I right?

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:42 pm

Finally DMR has the Thor Ragnarok poster I wanted
800 points

Also have the last Jedi but I need more points to get that one

Got Thor though

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:10 am

Vader wrote:
What is the most impressive autograph you ever got in person?

Hmmmmm
Probably Cameron Diaz for movies, Ozzy/Rodney Atkins for music, and Mark Mcgwire for Sports.

My favorites would be Robin Williams, Conan O'brien, Steven Yeun. I need to pick this back up!

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:13 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Anyone want a UV code for Premium Rush since getting Vader to release his from his death grip would be an impossibility?

Well it has been awhile and no one said anything! I can't let a good code go unclaimed! If you haven't sold it off or anything, I will take it.

leave a comment with facebook