Thursday, April 26, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Trash eaters."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:13 am

Starlock wrote:
Hmmmmm
Probably Cameron Diaz for movies, Ozzy/Rodney Atkins for music, and Mark Mcgwire for Sports.

My favorites would be Robin Williams, Conan O'brien, Steven Yeun. I need to pick this back up!

Damn
You met Cameron Diaz and Ozzy Osbourne?!

Well that beats me hitting Blake Lively with my luggage

I don’t have many autographs
I did just get Krysten Ritter’s though via her book

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:32 am

Starlock wrote:

Well it has been awhile and no one said anything! I can't let a good code go unclaimed! If you haven't sold it off or anything, I will take it.

You should already have it and trying to redeem it will just kill it.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:34 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:You should already have it and trying to redeem it will just kill it.

Like my Batman vs two-face

I wonder if you can redeem directly at myuv.com

I suppose uv will have to be around until the other studios join and MA brings in TV seasons too

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:35 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:32 am

Checks out Walmart's Black Friday movie deals. Leaves with nothing. Heads over to Best Buy. Decides to get Batman and Harley Quinn, Teen Titans: The Judas Contract, and Unforgettable. Underwhelmed to say the least.

Headed over to Target and bought Creed, Storks and Me Before You for $4 each. I wasn't going to buy Me Before You, but the 7.1 at imdb sold me. It will probably sit unwatched for four to five years.

Amazon price matched War Dogs from one of these retailers for $5.99 and I got it for free over there.

Thanksgiving total of seven movies for $32.97. Now I wait until tomorrow for the exciting indie label horror stuff. It's funny how every movie is WB.

Decided to look at Deep Discount before bedtime. Picked up Supergirl season 2 for $12.21. I haven't even watched the first season yet. Nabbed Silence for $6.94. That has never dropped below $19.99 at Amazon. Threw in a couple cheap horror movies to get free shipping.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:35 am

Happy thanksgiving everyone. To our friends to the north and our friends to the south....happy Thursday.

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:35 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:You should already have it and trying to redeem it will just kill it.

Ah yes..... I don't even know all the movies I have now!

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:36 am

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the turkey!

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:09 pm

I'm watching the Lionsgate big budget flop, Valerian. It's actually pretty fun and keeps a pretty lighthearted tone throughout. It's biggest fault is how busy the plot is. It's constantly introducing new supporting characters, new alien species, and new environments. A lot of it seems like unnecessary diversions from the main story. There's also a ton happening on screen at once. Lots of cgi, action, flying vehicles, and aliens and people to fill the frame. All in all its not bad if you like eye candy and just want to have a fun time.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:09 pm

Went to my wife’s cousin’s house today
He has a kodi like Carkey
Has all the movies even Thor Ragnarok
Very distressing
I still believe if I get one, the next day will be when they shut it down

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:44 pm

I'm currently watching a movie not recorded to some dudes iPhone in 480p quality. :shock:

carkey

dINGO

Postby carkey » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:33 am

Vader wrote:Went to my wife’s cousin’s house today
He has a kodi like Carkey
Has all the movies even Thor Ragnarok
Very distressing
I still believe if I get one, the next day will be when they shut it down

We mainly use it to watch TV shows the night they come out like walking dead. Most movies are terrible quality until they're released digitally, but iTunes is the way to go as they quality is superb!! Plus not as many streaming issues.

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:09 pm

Now this is Black Friday.

Warner Archive Collection 4 for $44 + free shipping. You can't get these for under $17.99 at Amazon.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Severin Films 50% off sale.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Vinegar Syndrome sale, where the two mystery titles were announced to go along with my Liquid Sky. Plus I threw in two more for good measure.

ImageImage

Mystery titles.

Merry Christmas to myself.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:13 pm

I do not think I have seen many of those.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:15 pm

Sarahroo wrote:I do not think I have seen many of those.

I KNOW I’ve seen none of those

I do think Showdown in little Tokyo is part of the Harry movies though

leave a comment with facebook