Sunday, October 21, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not ComicBook.com!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:08 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Has anyone actually seen Despicable Me 3? Debating buying or just getting on Netflix. I’ll ptobably buy it.

I haven’t yet
My wife loves those movies so I’m sure I’ll get it eventually. I’m not even sure what the premise was for this latest one.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Did Logan Lucky work once or twice? Did they change redeems or something?

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:42 am

Everyone must be running around and hectic. Not much traffic lately.

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Everyone must be running around and hectic. Not much traffic lately.

All that Christmas shopping needs to be done! Not to mention working for the money to buy the presents, isn't capitalism great?

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:29 am

Starlock wrote:
All that Christmas shopping needs to be done! Not to mention working for the money to buy the presents, isn't capitalism great?

Haha. Yes it is.

Watched Krampus again last night. That movie has really grown on me. Funny and a Christmas message.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:31 am

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you all have a good day.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:32 am

Sarahroo wrote:Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you all have a good day.

Same to you buddy!

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:14 pm

I just hate it when we’re not on the front page. Hi everyone. :smt006

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:17 pm

A very silent GWAC lately
He’s here frequently
But not very talkative.....

Hope the family is ok

On another note I found about 300 Illuminati game cards today
Anybody familiar with that?
Apparently they are collectible because they depict World Trade Center and trump etc from a game from 1995

Glacier16

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glacier16 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:11 am

How about that Gifted mid-season finisher huh? Didn't see that coming. Never thought we'd see them in any form of X-Universe media outside comics.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:12 am

Glacier16 wrote:How about that Gifted mid-season finisher huh? Didn't see that coming. Never thought we'd see them in any form of X-Universe media outside comics.

I liked it
Hope Disney keeps it going
Still hasn’t been renewed yet though

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Lots of new movies on DMR.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:16 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Lots of new movies on DMR.

I got my Thor poster yesterday. I need another 400 points to get the last Jedi

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:42 am

Hello, I thought I would take a moment to stop in and speak of a tough guy movie I just watched. It's called Pitch Perfect. It takes place in an alternate reality where a cappella is cool and people have underground a cappella battles. People seem to apparently break into spontaneous song and dance numbers over everything and anything. College is also filled with 30-35 year olds.

Seriously, it's exactly as I imagined it to be. It's pretty much Step Up with singing instead of dancing. The group training, check. A big competition that the group wants to win, check. Dance battles...uhm, singing battles, check. Love story thrown in for good measure, check.

I guess I must be a sucker for such things because I actually enjoyed Pitch Perfect. Gasp :shock: It surprisingly delivered real laughs and made me like Anna Kendrick for the first time. The douchebag from The Treblemakers was my favorite character and the best song was The Final Countdown from Europe. Yes, I don't like what everyone else likes.

Discuss

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
2 isn't nearly as good. The Bellas final song was worse than the Germans and they should have lost. Hailee joining the cast makes Anna Kendrick's hobbit height more noticeable. There's no need for another part.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:44 am

Hey there. I really like the Pitch Perfect movies. While the Germans were more exciting I like the Bellas in part 2. When they sing Hailees song and all the alumni come out I find it making me so happy.

leave a comment with facebook