Monday, June 18, 2018 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not CBR!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:47 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Booooooo on Walmart. In keeping with HDD theme, is it saying next week over and over and over until you get the order right? 8)

I'm hoping it gets stuck in CT for a week straight. If it ever leaves TN. It will be awesome to see CT for seven straight days. The only thing that would be better if it was like two towns away to make it even more frustrating. I'm actually okay with both movies being late this week. Gives me more time for Hulu goodness and to watch the two anime shows I'm getting in tomorrow. I predict Happy Death Day will arrive sometime this week. Wal-Mart can't even get the tracking rigit on their site.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:36 am

All done watching Runaways. And now they truly live up to their name. I've come away pretty excited for the second season. It doesn't have a lot of action, focuses plenty on the parents and trying to make them sympathetic and has a ton of teen drama, but I liked it. Offers something wildly different from Marvel's typical gritty street level stuff from Netflix and their superheroey stuff on Network TV and cable. I love the source material, so I'm a tad biased. Bring on Cloak and Dagger.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:39 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:All done watching Runaways. And now they truly live up to their name. I've come away pretty excited for the second season. It doesn't have a lot of action, focuses plenty on the parents and trying to make them sympathetic and has a ton of teen drama, but I liked it. Offers something wildly different from Marvel's typical gritty street level stuff from Netflix and their superheroey stuff on Network TV and cable. I love the source material, so I'm a tad biased. Bring on Cloak and Dagger.

Well that’s good to hear
I think The Inhumans got cancelled right?
I’m so behind on tv

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:55 am

Vader wrote:
Well that’s good to hear
I think The Inhumans got cancelled right?
I’m so behind on tv

Don't know. It looked awful.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:02 am

February stuff I may be interested in.

ImageOne of the last probably good horror movies of 2017 that I still need to see.
ImageSad that I'm the only one interested in this so far.
Imageaka Hatchet 4.
ImageBlake, don't let me down.
ImageGotta get em all.
ImageOriginally supposed to come out this month.
ImageI'm a sucker for westerns.
Image :twisted:
ImageOddly enough, I own 2 & 3 but not the original.
ImageMight pass because of Depp.
ImageIs this any good?
ImageShould be great, I hope.
ImageI need my Titan.
ImageStrictly to keep my Disney collection alive.

No interest in A Bad Moms Christmas or Daddy's Home 2. Batman & Harley Quinn pissed me off enough to pass on all DC animated movies. I haven't heard literally anything about LBJ. I heard Suburbicon sucks. I considered 24 Hours to Live. I can't stand Julia Roberts, so no to Wonder. Maybe someday I'll get Hellraiser 10, when it's $5. Not a very exciting month at all. I couldn't even pick one that I'm most excited for.

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:03 pm

February list already? The love month. Let’s see what’s there to love..

Gotta gets in pref order (moms and dads throughout)
Wonder
Daddy’s home
Coco
Mom and dad
All I see is you
Bad moms Christmas
3 billboards

Maybe gets.
Murder on the orient express
Let there be light
Roman j esquire
Florida project
Ballad of lefty jones
The stray
Suburbicon
Lbj

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:23 am

Amazon is saying Blade Runner 2049 is coming in today, if the snowstorm doesn't scare my mailman off. Who is in need of a code? Snow removal might keep me from the thread for awhile.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:37 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Amazon is saying Blade Runner 2049 is coming in today, if the snowstorm doesn't scare my mailman off. Who is in need of a code? Snow removal might keep me from the thread for awhile.

I’d love to get it please

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:57 pm

4-6 inches and absolutely nothing on the roads. Every school cancelled today for nothing. I left for work an hour early because I didn't know what the condition of the roads was going to be like. I'll have to go home four hours early to make up for it.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:01 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:4-6 inches and absolutely nothing on the roads. Every school cancelled today for nothing. I left for work an hour early because I didn't know what the condition of the roads was going to be like. I'll have to go home four hours early to make up for it.

I don’t miss living in snowy areas not one bit. Only lived in St. Louis for about 3 years but that was enough for me.
And never did I experience the real bad blizzardy conditions that seem more common.

More than anything though
I hate icy roads
But
Losing electricity would be worse as I know that is more and more common now

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:14 pm

Driving in snow doesn't bother me. It's the terrible drivers on the road with me that bothers me. AWD makes life much easier. After driving for years with high performance tires, you learn how to handle snowy conditions real fast. Too long of a travel now to deal with that. Plus I'm too damn old.

Snow has never made me lose power. It's the freezing rain and sleet after the snow that does it. I usually am in my bedroom listening to the tree limbs snapping and hoping it doesn't land on my line. I'm screwed if there's a high volume of people who lose power. There's nothing important by me, so they just say fuck it.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:19 pm

I was one of those terrible drivers.
I remember skidding through the college parking lot praying not to hit another car as the car just kept going luckily straight and didn’t hit anything for like 3 car lengths
And
I remember spinning on the top of a hill almost taking out mailboxes, then almost going through somebody’s living room only to end up perfectly parallel parked between a stop sign and a huge tree on the other side of the road pointing the wrong direction

In fairness I had no idea how to drive in such weather and thought when the street looked ok it must be ok.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:24 pm

Vader wrote:I was one of those terrible drivers.
I remember skidding through the college parking lot praying not to hit another car as the car just kept going luckily straight and didn’t hit anything for like 3 car lengths
And
I remember spinning on the top of a hill almost taking out mailboxes, then almost going through somebody’s living room only to end up perfectly parallel parked between a stop sign and a huge tree on the other side of the road pointing the wrong direction

In fairness I had no idea how to drive in such weather and thought when the street looked ok it must be ok.

Don't worry, many people in my state think the same way. In fact they think that way even if the roads look terrible. People in 4WD vehicles routinely ride your ass, pass people who are going the speed limit and drive as recklessly as possible. Then you have the people who have no business being out in the snow driving 15 mph, breaking up hills, fishtailing around every corner, and a line of twenty vehicles in back of them.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:33 pm

I need to see this movie.

To hell with Blade Runner.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:42 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:I need to see this movie.

To hell with Blade Runner.

That happens all the time in Florida

leave a comment with facebook