Sunday, February 18, 2018 • Morning Edition • "For when you've got nowhere else to go."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:07 pm

I just watched Happy Death Day and really liked it. Can’t reeeeeeeally call it a horror movie. I tend to like Groundhog Day type movies. It was fun and cute. Some good twists and wrinkles and hmmmmmm’s. Not a masterpiece and not sure anyone else here will like it, but I did. Thanks GiveWarAChance!

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:59 pm

GiveWarAChance wrote:The wait is almost over for Vader. March 13 will be here before you know it.

What the hell is going on with Cyborg?

Look, it's another turd featuring Harley Quinn.

The other suicide squad one was good. I think it was escape from Arkham. I’m assuming this will be like that one not like the Batman & Harley.
I didn’t know there were 2 coming.

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:28 am

This woman in Happy Death Day looks just like Blake Lively. It was awesome right from the start with the repeating Universal logo. I would definitely classify it as horror. Horror/mystery with some humor. I was a little disappointed with who the final killer was until the real final killer was revealed and it gets a little sappy at the end, but it was a lot of fun. This wasn't my first Groundhog Day horror movie that I've watched. A couple of years ago I saw another good one, Blood Punch. Happy Death Day added a little different of a twist to the formula.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:41 am

Finished Blade Runner 2049
So happy I watched the 1st one last night
Ya wasn’t a crazy constant action movie but was a great continuation of the original.
Whoever in real life actually designs the hologram girlfriends one day will be a trillionaire.....

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:06 am

I guess Starlock must be preparing for Jigsaw by having a Saw marathon. Or he has a bear trap stuck to his head.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:08 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:I guess Starlock must be preparing for Jigsaw by having a Saw marathon. Or he has a bear trap stuck to his head.

He’s probably shoveling snow somewhere

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:15 am

Vader wrote:
He’s probably shoveling snow somewhere

It's not showing where he lives. I'll go with he's in a pit of used syringes.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:57 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:It's not showing where he lives. I'll go with he's in a pit of used syringes.

You never know

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:26 am

Just finished American Made. It is very entertaining. I liked it. I continue to think it is funny that 50 year old men are married to young pretty women with very young kids in these movies.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:46 am

Sarahroo wrote:Just finished American Made. It is very entertaining. I liked it. I continue to think it is funny that 50 year old men are married to young pretty women with very young kids in these movies.

Did you watch the featurette on what the guy really looked like

He was no Tom Cruise

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:00 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Just finished American Made. It is very entertaining. I liked it. I continue to think it is funny that 50 year old men are married to young pretty women with very young kids in these movies.

I know not what you speak of. :smt017

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:10 pm

I like that a producer told Maggie Gyllenhaal when she was 37 that she was too old to play the love interest of a 55 year old.

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:23 am

I'm continuing my deep and thorough research on which Mara sister is the best actress by only watching Rooney movies. I'm watching Carol right now. Lion will probably be next. I had to import Una. One of these days I'll get around to Her too. All in the name of research.

Vader is in the middle of letting us know if Donnie or Mark Wahlberg are better. I can't wait......

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:24 am

Only Jenny McCarthy prefers Donnie

GiveWarAChance

Not a Kardashian

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:33 am

Donnie was in Band of Brothers. That alone is better than anything Marky Mark has been in.

leave a comment with facebook