Wednesday, June 20, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Voted best hair in high school."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The All-New Movie codes thread.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:35 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Donnie was in Band of Brothers. That alone is better than anything Marky Mark has been in.

But Marky Mark has those good vibrations.....

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:43 am

They both were in a M. Night Shyamalan movie. One in The Sixth Sense and one in The Happening. Need I say more? Vader's research seems to be lacking.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:45 am

Don’t forget The Funky Bunch

That alone puts Marky Mark on top

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:49 am

Donnie was hangin' tough and spawned a million boy band clones. Marky Mark is a racist and felon.

That ends that debate. Vader's research has failed us all. :-(

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:05 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Donnie was hangin' tough and spawned a million boy band clones. Marky Mark is a racist and felon.

That ends that debate. Vader's research has failed us all. :-(

He’s a racist?
That I never heard
I’ll have to google that

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:16 am

Vader wrote:
He’s a racist?
That I never heard
I’ll have to google that

Wikipedia is your friend.

By age 13, Wahlberg had developed an addiction to cocaine and other substances.[13][14]

At 15, civil action was filed against Wahlberg for his involvement in two separate incidents of throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets at African-American children; the first incident was against two brothers and their sister; the second incident was against a group of school children on a field trip.[15]

At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, bashed him over the head until he was knocked unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit". That same day, Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, sucker punching him in the eye. According to court documents regarding these crimes, when Wahlberg was arrested later that night and returned to the scene of the first assault, he stated to police officers: "You don't have to let him identify me, I'll tell you now that's the mother-fucker whose head I split open."[16] Investigators also noted that Wahlberg "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'.[17][18]

For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault, and was sentenced to two years in Suffolk County Deer Island House of Correction. He ultimately served only 45 days of his sentence,[17][19] but carries a permanent felony record. Wahlberg believed he had left Trinh permanently blind in one eye.[15][17][18] Trinh was interviewed in December 2014 by the Daily Mail; he revealed that he had already lost that eye during the Vietnam War, and did not know the identity of his assailant prior to being contacted by the media.[20]

In another incident, then 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack.[21] Court documents state that in 1992, Wahlberg "without provocation or cause, viciously and repeatedly kicked" a man named Robert D. Crehan in the face and jaw while another man named Derek McCall held Crehan down on the ground.[22]

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:21 am

Well I guess Carkey will have to finally take those Calvin Klein ad posters down in his garage once he finds out about this

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:35 am

Who's up next for debate, Maggie and Jake Gyllenhaal, Ben and Casey Affleck, Dakota or Elle Fanning or Chris and Liam Hemsworth? We all know you have Kate's back because of your love of Fantastic Four. Alien isn't even worth debating. Your love of the Olsen twins is undeniable.

Vader

Zombie Guard

Postby Vader » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:51 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:Who's up next for debate, Maggie and Jake Gyllenhaal, Ben and Casey Affleck, Dakota or Elle Fanning or Chris and Liam Hemsworth? We all know you have Kate's back because of your love of Fantastic Four. Alien isn't even worth debating. Your love of the Olsen twins is undeniable.

Jake is better
Ben is better
Chris is better
Dakota is better
Elizabeth Olsen is better than the twins just not monetarily

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:13 am

Vader wrote:
Jake is better
Ben is better
Chris is better
Dakota is better
Elizabeth Olsen is better than the twins just not monetarily

Jake and Maggie are both great, but Jake's string of non-stop awesome movies is too much and the movies he stars in are more my style. Jake has been snubbed by the Oscars a ridiculous amount of times. He's one of my current favorite actors.

I can't stand Casey. The guy talks so low and monotone that I can't understand him. Easy win for Ben.

Chris and Liam are both average, but Thor. Plus Liam is maybe a little less than average.

Elle is better. Super 8, Malificient and The Neon Demon beat anything Dakota has put out recently. Dakota's star has fizzled and she's shown that she's not that good as an adult actor. Twilight.......

Obviously Elizabeth.

Kate is the more popular sister with bigger roles in TV and movies, but Rooney is a much better actress. Multiple Golden Globes and Academy Awards nominations versus none. It's the battle of mainstream success versus critically acclaimed smaller movies.

Alien. Alien. Alien. Alien. Alien. His brother seems like a douche.

Hey, we agree on a few things.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:36 am

The new Starz show, Counterpart. :smt023 J.K. Simmons :smt023

Kind of reminds me of Fringe with its sci-fi elements, doppelgangers, mystery and agents.

Looks like Starz has another good one on their hands. Just in time too because TV has been weak recently.

Glacier16

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glacier16 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:36 pm

They showed the first episode back in December. It was pretty good. It is interesting. It looks like it'll be slowburn but with J.K. Simmons in the lead I don't think that'll be a problem.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:19 pm

I saw yesterday that they originally aired the first episode 1 1/2 months ago. Seems odd to just dump it out there with little fanfare and then have such a big break until another new episode. I don't know how that will impact the ratings. The episode back in December was quite low. Hopefully this re-airing does much better now that the season is officially beginning.

I'm going to check out The Alienist on TNT and Britannia on Amazon this week. I need some more good stuff. Vikings ends this week for me. That leaves me with just Knightfall, which hasn't been that great, for another week and The Magicians.

GiveWarAChance

Silly French Man

Postby GiveWarAChance » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:37 pm

At least Roku sent us a $5 Vudu credit today. Everyone rejoice!

Glacier16

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glacier16 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:48 pm

You can use it towards getting Thor: Ragnarok early! :lol:

https://9to5mac.com/2018/01/22/itunes-glitch-thor-ragnarok-early/

leave a comment with facebook