Monday, December 10, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Manufacturing outrage since 2006."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Code Craze

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:59 pm

War is here

What’s up with the car situation?

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:45 pm

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. I hope you had a sweet day. Everyone seems grouchy in my house. Boo!!,

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:15 pm

Vader wrote:
Oh they caught the 18 year old already
They just haven’t released how many dead yet
Just say multiple dead and like 17 injured
Dick used to go to the school, goes back, pulls fire alarm and then starts shooting

Messed up! When will they abolish assault style and automatic weapons? My brother was in the classroom of the Northern Illinois shooting. It is way to easy for these psychos to do things like this. Thoughts and prayers do nothing to prevent it and they really need better gun control.

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Starlock wrote:
Messed up! When will they abolish assault style and automatic weapons? My brother was in the classroom of the Northern Illinois shooting. It is way to easy for these psychos to do things like this. Thoughts and prayers do nothing to prevent it and they really need better gun control.

I thought after Sandy Hook it would bring back the assault weapons ban but not even that did it.
At the very least
They should classify assault rifles as class 3 weapons which makes them way harder to get plus the government gets an extra tax cost

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:32 pm

I can understand hunting rifles and single shot handguns/shotguns for home protection. But anything above that is really not necessary.

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:47 pm

Starlock wrote:I can understand hunting rifles and single shot handguns/shotguns for home protection. But anything above that is really not necessary.

Agreed

And I have an assault rifle!
(That’s never been fired and was bought right after Sandy Hook expecting a ban)

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:56 pm

Must not be any good car news.....

Glacier16

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Glacier16 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:16 am

It never is. :smt011

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:40 am

Black Panther Vol 1 free on kindle

https://t.co/gninwGhoDJ

Links to comixology etc...

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:19 am

Just finished The Ballad of lefty brown. Good western with a story about trust, loyalty and betrayal. I enjoyed it.

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:24 am

I waiting to hear a story about trust, betrayal, sudden death, a search & a resolution
And possibly a dealership on fire

I believe it’s called
Suzuki Blues
(War’s Revenge)

Not sure when the story will be released though

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:26 pm

Anyone still need
The beguiled
MI Ghost Protocol
Fate and the furious?

Starlock

cheese

Postby Starlock » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:33 pm

False alarm! Harry still lives!

Sarahroo

rubber spoon

Postby Sarahroo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:44 pm

Just finished Altered Carbon on Netflix. Very good show. Very complex. Very complicated. Not one you can just have on in the background. Have to really focus. I hope they don’t do a season 2. Very nicely wrapped all but one loose end.

Vader

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Vader » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Sarahroo wrote:Just finished Altered Carbon on Netflix. Very good show. Very complex. Very complicated. Not one you can just have on in the background. Have to really focus. I hope they don’t do a season 2. Very nicely wrapped all but one loose end.

I watched the first episode and have to get back to it
You’re right, you do have to focus

Right now I’m watching Ice Pirates for the first time
Tried watching Krull but lost interest after 10-15 minutes

Picking stuff off Harry

leave a comment with facebook